Windows 10: windows10 pro

Discus and support windows10 pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; windows is not activated in my pc its showing error code , how should i activate friend... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Damodhar romeo, Apr 19, 2020.

1. windows10 pro

windows is not activated in my pc its showing error code , how should i activate friend

:)

Damodhar romeo, Apr 19, 2020

2. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Apr 19, 2020
  4. RayBowes Win User

windows10 pro

Windows10 update

Thanks for that Allan it worked exactly as you said (method 1)

Cheers

Ray

RayBowes, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

windows10 pro

1. windows10 pro - Similar Threads - windows10 pro

2. kap sugrysti is windows10 pro i windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    kap sugrysti is windows10 pro i windows 10 Home: kap sugrysti is windows10 pro i windows 10 Home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kap-sugrysti-is-windows10-pro-i-windows-10-home/8f6fa2a2-ff60-419f-ab81-e6d8d40ccb0e
  3. Hi, I have two questions about doing a clean offline installation of windows10 pro x64 & 3...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi, I have two questions about doing a clean offline installation of windows10 pro x64 & 3...: Doing a clean offline install of windows 10 pro x641. How do I find out what updates I need to download from windows catalog to do a clean offline install of windows 10 pro x64?2. How do I integrate the updates into the windows installation iso file?Working with Windows 10...
  4. Hi, I have two questions about doing a clean offline installation of windows10 pro x64 & 3...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I have two questions about doing a clean offline installation of windows10 pro x64 & 3...: Doing a clean offline install of windows 10 pro x641. How do I find out what updates I need to download from windows catalog to do a clean offline install of windows 10 pro x64?2. How do I integrate the updates into the windows installation iso file?Working with Windows 10...
  5. Hi, I have two questions about doing a clean offline installation of windows10 pro x64 & 3...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. i reinstalled my windows10 pro using a new larger harddrive but its telling me the product...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i reinstalled my windows10 pro using a new larger harddrive but its telling me the product...: im signed in to my microsoft account and see my computer that had the old harddrive, if i delete it will it activate my new installation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reinstalled-my-windows10-pro-using-a-new-larger/3cde0977-3a5e-49d3-8eac-23e251afba95
  7. i reinstalled my windows10 pro using a new larger harddrive but its telling me the product...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i reinstalled my windows10 pro using a new larger harddrive but its telling me the product...: im signed in to my microsoft account and see my computer that had the old harddrive, if i delete it will it activate my new installation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reinstalled-my-windows10-pro-using-a-new-larger/3cde0977-3a5e-49d3-8eac-23e251afba95
  8. i reinstalled my windows10 pro using a new larger harddrive but its telling me the product...

9. hepl me windows10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hepl me windows10 pro: windows10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hepl-me-windows10-pro/434ad739-6e75-47f3-a296-c1ae4d0b2bbe
  10. hepl me windows10 pro

hepl me windows10 pro: windows10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hepl-me-windows10-pro/434ad739-6e75-47f3-a296-c1ae4d0b2bbe