Windows 10: windows10 safe mode

Discus and support windows10 safe mode in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi can anyone help please. My Lenovo laptop is in safe mode and I can't release it. Have tried various ways all to fix the problem with no joy.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JoOldham, Sep 6, 2020.

1. JoOldham Win User

windows10 safe mode

Hi can anyone help please.

My Lenovo laptop is in safe mode and I can't release it.

Have tried various ways all to fix the problem with no joy.

About to put laptop under car wheel.

:)

JoOldham, Sep 6, 2020

2. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 6, 2020
  3. Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10  

I am stuck in Safe Mode in spite of following all the suggested steps to go back to Normal Startup - Like opening file location of msconfig.exe & running as Administrator. The computer I am trying to get out of safe mode has just been updated from Windows 7.

GreatWhiteNorth, Sep 6, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

windows10 safe mode

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

windows10 safe mode

1. windows10 safe mode - Similar Threads - windows10 safe mode

2. Mouse micro stuttering in Windows10 not in safe mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse micro stuttering in Windows10 not in safe mode: Hi there, I've been using Win10 since forever and never ran into any issues. Last week my mouse started having micro stutters every few seconds to a point where its really tedious doing anything. I'm using a Logitech G Pro wireless. The mouse only stutters when fully booted....
  3. Mouse micro stuttering in Windows10 not in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse micro stuttering in Windows10 not in safe mode: Hi there, I've been using Win10 since forever and never ran into any issues. Last week my mouse started having micro stutters every few seconds to a point where its really tedious doing anything. I'm using a Logitech G Pro wireless. The mouse only stutters when fully booted....
  4. Mouse micro stuttering in Windows10 not in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to backup Microsoft sql files in safe mode windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to backup Microsoft sql files in safe mode windows10: Ok so recently my pc caught a virus and I have been wanting to reset it. Problem is I have some very sensitive work which I need to backup. It is to be backed up by Microsoft sql server management 2007. Please help as I can only boot into safe mode...
  6. windows10 in safe mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows10 in safe mode: I wish to buy an external DVD writer for my laptop running in windows 10S. Is this possible ? or will w10S prevent me from doing this [ ie stop me from loading drivers/software]....
  7. Safe Mode / Not Safe Mode Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Safe Mode / Not Safe Mode Problem: Windows 10 PC on feature pack 1909. Mapped drive S: to a DC/AD/Server 2016 share. Several folders on the share are large. PC1 was working fine till yesterday. Now those large folders on S: can take up to 3 minutes to display contents in Explorer. Other folders on S: display...
  8. Problem with windows10 safe mode password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with windows10 safe mode password: Hy,i can login into my pc : i enter safe mode and my pin or microsoft password don't work. I change my microsoft password but same incorect password.. i see on internet that there was a trick with command prompt but if i enter cmd says to introduce my password.. what can i...
  9. Windows10, How to Exit Safe Mode, wont accept PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows10, How to Exit Safe Mode, wont accept PIN: Hello, I am using windows10 in ASUS laptop, i was switched my laptop from normal mode to safe mode without change login passwordpassword. The login password is numbers /PIN and in safe mode not accept PIN please support me to resolve this problem... Already gone through...
  10. Stuck in safe mode without knowing administrator password in windows10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Stuck in safe mode without knowing administrator password in windows10: Stuck in safe mode after checking safe mode in msconfig while running in normal mode. I didn't knew that pin don't work in safe mode .. Now i'm unable to go back to normal mode. And don't remember the password to enter into safe mode...in windows 10 Is there any fix for...