Windows 10: Windows10 screen blackout with custor moving but task manager not opening.

Discus and support Windows10 screen blackout with custor moving but task manager not opening. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Last night I forgot to power off my windows and it went to sleep or hibernate which I don't know. Today morning when I tried to power in the laptop, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by VivekDahal, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Windows10 screen blackout with custor moving but task manager not opening.

Last night I forgot to power off my windows and it went to sleep or hibernate which I don't know. Today morning when I tried to power in the laptop, it started normally till the login window appears. I then entered my password but the screen went to blank but। I can see the custor moving. Lots of tutorials I searched over YouTube tells me to open task manager and I tried but my task manager is not opening. Please help me as I cannot reset my pc. I can't lose my office work.

Safe mode is working I can access it.

Thanks in advance.

:)

VivekDahal, Jul 31, 2020

2. Task Manager Screen Frozen. Not moving.

Task Manager screen itself is frozen.

When I press Ctrl + Alt +Delete, task manager screen opens. Then on processes page, it shows CPU, Memory, Disk & Network. We can see how much % of each category is being used at that time, so this is supposed to be changing all the time. (At least to my
    knowledge)

But it doesn't move. Currently it shows CPU 14%, Memory 40%, Disk 0%, Network 0%. And nothing changes at all. I go to "Details" and I see list of programs, but none of these change numbers either.

It's like looking at a picture frame in task manager screen.

What could be causing this??

Derekkim1982, Jul 31, 2020
  3. SPAAAACE Win User
    Can't open Task Manager as administrator

So, whenever i try to open my task manager on my pc, it says "Task Manager was deactivated by your Administrator", even thought it is my PC and i am the admin. I never deactivated task manager, i don't know why would i ever do that, any suggestions so i can "activate" it ? Screenshot - 12b812b50cb83bb65de7a1b3ebabbdcf - Gyazo (Screen shot)*Confused

SPAAAACE, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Windows10 screen blackout with custor moving but task manager not opening.

Blackout while installing windows ?

Just clean install my computer yesterday and right in the Finishing Up step after Installing features and updates step done, there is blackout and my computer turn off right in the Finishing up step and back on after 2 minutes and windows continue the installation as usual without problem, until windows successfully installed on my computer. I've been using my computer for couple of hours and nothing problem, everything just fine. But i am worried about the blackout during the installation can cause damage which will happen later because maybe some file not yet installed because blackout.

mikelferdinan, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows10 screen blackout with custor moving but task manager not opening.

1. Windows10 screen blackout with custor moving but task manager not opening. - Similar Threads - Windows10 screen blackout

2. Screen Blackout

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen Blackout: I got a new psu 750W and since then my main monitor (I use two) randomly will go black for like 2 seconds and then come back on. It seems to be at random times so I have no idea
  3. Task manager not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager not opening: The task manager of my Dell desktop does not open. It is a Windows 10This is the I get this error that appears in the screen with a sound: C:Windows\system32\taskmgr.exe Please, note that there is a second big problem, I cannot type in the SEARCH at all.So all the...
  4. Task manager not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task manager not opening: The task manager of my Dell desktop does not open. It is a Windows 10This is the I get this error that appears in the screen with a sound: C:Windows\system32\taskmgr.exe Please, note that there is a second big problem, I cannot type in the SEARCH at all.So all the...
  5. Screen blackout

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen blackout: Why does my screen blackout when I pause a video? How do I fix t? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-blackout/7807522d-f74a-4e9f-8511-a0d2346f02db
  6. screen blackout

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen blackout: screen blackout frequently https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-blackout/7d1d6f19-908c-41bf-bc31-6af21c06c392
  7. Screen Blackout

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen Blackout: I made the mistake of letting someone use my Windows 10 desktop for a few minutes. Afterwards my screen which is always on started to go black after a few non-use minutes. How do I get it back to "normal"? I've been through Settings and cannot find a way to correct this....
  8. Device Manager not opening Windows10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Manager not opening Windows10: Hi. My camera stopped working and I wanted to update the driver in Device Manager and my Device Manager didn’t want to open. I tried the scnnow and it still didn’t work. I booted in safe mode to test and it still didn’t work. My Windows Hello also stopped working. My...
  9. Task Manager will not open.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task Manager will not open.: Hi everyone. I am running into an issue with Task Manager. When I try to open it (via ALL ways), I get the admin prompt that asks me permission to open it. After saying yes, the program never ends up opening. The thing is that the task manager prompt says that it is from an...
  10. After Blackout - Black Screen with mouse cursor, task manager not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After Blackout - Black Screen with mouse cursor, task manager not working: Hello Team, I’ve got problem after electricity blackout while i was gaming. Whenever i start my PC, I got black screen but the mouse cursor is active. I tried to open youtube tutorial , most of them suggest CTRL+ALT+DEL, but it doesnt do anything for me. No Menu showed up,...