Windows 10: windows10- Screen keeps randomly rotating- flips sideways all the time!!!!!! please help...

Discus and support windows10- Screen keeps randomly rotating- flips sideways all the time!!!!!! please help... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have an elitebook 8470p windows 10 and every single time i use it the screen flips sidewayz. i found a shortcut to temp fix it but taking the time to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by #BranCan, Jan 1, 2021.

1. #BranCan Win User

windows10- Screen keeps randomly rotating- flips sideways all the time!!!!!! please help...

i have an elitebook 8470p windows 10 and every single time i use it the screen flips sidewayz. i found a shortcut to temp fix it but taking the time to press ctrl+alt+up every time is annoying to say the least. The worst part is sometimes it will happen up to 5 or 6 times repeatedly, when trying to get things accomplished it makes it impossible & so stressful.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!!

#BranCan

:)

#BranCan, Jan 1, 2021

2. Windows 10 flips screen sideways

Hello, I installed Windows 10 today, previously running Windows 7 on an HP Probook 4540s.

From my first keystroke in Windows 10, my screen flips sideways. I can hit keys ctrl+alt+up arrow, but Windows will continue to flip the screen sideways whenever I open a new app, or go to a new web page.

Hitting keys ctrl+alt+up arrow flips the screen right, but am I doomed to have to do this one hundred times a day? I will uninstall and go back to Windows 7 if this doesn't correct. Your help is appreciated.

JamesMcGrath82abn, Jan 1, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Screen auto rotation

installed Bluetooth mouse software and clicked somewhere on the desktop screen and it flipped sideways. Need to rotate it back. Can anyone help

patricia knotts, Jan 1, 2021
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

windows10- Screen keeps randomly rotating- flips sideways all the time!!!!!! please help...

Rotation flipped reversed

Was the sensor you manually installed Kionix Fusion? Inside the driver files here for the Kionix Fusion rotation sensor is a .reg file that will insert the orientation corrections for rotation. Just double click the .reg file and import the key into the registry:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

The driver files are from my Nextbook Flexx 10 tablet, but I had to do exactly the same thing to get rotation to work. Manually install the legacy driver for Kionix Fusion. Then I had to go all the way back to Windows 8 and export the orientation registry entry.

You can also right click on the desktop select display properties, select landscape (flipped) or portrait (flipped) and then lock screen rotation, but you will have to manually rotate the screen then.

NavyLCDR, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

1. windows10- Screen keeps randomly rotating- flips sideways all the time!!!!!! please help... - Similar Threads - windows10 Screen keeps

2. Constant BSOD at random times - please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD at random times - please help: Hello all,For the last year or so, my PC will randomly BSOD and I have been unable to find a cause. I have tried different RAM sticks and the BSOD still occurred. The errors that I have been getting are all varied and I can't seem to figure out any particular cause. Any help...
  3. Constant BSOD at random times - please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD at random times - please help: Hello all,For the last year or so, my PC will randomly BSOD and I have been unable to find a cause. I have tried different RAM sticks and the BSOD still occurred. The errors that I have been getting are all varied and I can't seem to figure out any particular cause. Any help...
  4. My screen has flipped sideways. How do I get upright?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen has flipped sideways. How do I get upright?: My screen has flipped sideways. I need help to get it the right way up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-has-flipped-sideways-how-do-i-get/f40a097f-c723-4a0d-9167-355267c87f79
  5. My screen has flipped sideways. How do I get upright?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen has flipped sideways. How do I get upright?: My screen has flipped sideways. I need help to get it the right way up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-has-flipped-sideways-how-do-i-get/f40a097f-c723-4a0d-9167-355267c87f79
  6. Keep full screen at all times.

in Windows 10 Support
    Keep full screen at all times.: After the 1809 update (I think) there have been implemented some adaptive fullscreen > windowed mode when something happens > then back to fullscreen when notification ends. Example: When i play a game in full screen and tell my spotify via hotkey to change song, the popup...
  7. Auto rotate keeps trying to rotate the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto rotate keeps trying to rotate the screen: Hi, Auto rotate keeps trying to activate itself. A message on the top left corner keeps appearing and the keyboard and screen freeze for a few (very annoying) seconds do not work. Windows Settings > System > Display > Orientation (Landscape) > Rotation Lock (greyed out)....
  8. Mouse keeps flipping screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse keeps flipping screen: Everytime I click on the screen with my mouse it automatically flips the screen sideways or upside down or something. I've restarted my pc and it still happens. Please help....
  9. Rotation flipped reversed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Rotation flipped reversed: i have a 8 inch tablet model named injooe leap 3 came with win 8.1 os i upgraded to win 10 home and found rotation not working i added it by add legacy device then sensors and ihave rotation working but it works flipped upside down mening while iam holding in landscape...
  10. Sideways screen images

in Windows 10 Support
    Sideways screen images: I was cleaning my keyboard and images on my screen have turned sideways. How do l correct this? Thanks for your help! 54055