Windows 10: [Windows10 spyware] How to block Telemetry Tutorial (2019)

Discus and support [Windows10 spyware] How to block Telemetry Tutorial (2019) in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; With the latest "hidden" updates from microsoft to windows 10, we now have more spyware than ever on our own computers, meaning everytime you reboot or... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Pagefile'sys, Feb 22, 2019.

1. [Windows10 spyware] How to block Telemetry Tutorial (2019)

With the latest "hidden" updates from microsoft to windows 10, we now have more spyware than ever on our own computers, meaning everytime you reboot or shut down, Task Schedular>Microsoft>Windows>Costumer Improvement AND Autchck AND Application Experience sections will have same entries which sends your hardware/system info to Microsoft, (which also allows them to sell anywhere they want) This is a recent thing, never appeared before on Windows 10 systems.

This affects to both home and professional versions, and it is impossible to stop permanently unless you delete it everytime, this seems to be happen RIGHT AFTER you "upgraded" to october 2018 version aka 1809 and still valids even if you downgrade to 1803 back. Because this started to happen on me at this status, I downgraded to 1803 and now they keep appearing everytime under Task schedular, if you are currently 1803 and did not "upgraded" to 1809, DONT, or you will get same crap as me.

You will also notice a process named "windows telemetry compabiltiy service" keep pops ups randomly at Task Manager and keeps busy your CPU and disk usage for no reason. If you have some slow on desktop and/or getting %10-15 cpu usage, this is the reason.

SOLUTION:

Buy a full package security software aka anti-virus or Internet security program for your home computer, make sure its have its own firewall, and not windows firewall, go into firewall options, find a option named "program rules/allow-block programs" etc, enable to show system components if you notice there are no windows names in the list, find the name "Windows Compability Telemetry" and close to that, click on it and switch network/Internet access to BLOCK/DENY and then hit apply and OK.

MAKE SURE THIS PROCESS/PROGRAM UNDER "MICROSOFT COPORATION" aka digital signature.

reboot your computer if you still seeing disk usage/CPU usage on task manager.

NOTE: it seems that crap still appears on task manager and you have to kill the process, but at least it does not send your info to anywhere.

You can do this method to any service/program under microsoft corporation within name "compability" and "telemetry"

Sadly this is the only way I found out to prevent your system/personal info getting abused by Microsoft,

WINDOWS 10 PROFESSIONAL USERS

1. search box

2. type "gpedit.msc"

3. Administrator>Computer Config>Admin Temp>Windows Components

4. Windows Error Reporting

5. Disable windows error reporting

6. Enable

7. apply and ok

reboot your computer to make changes in effect

Thank you Microsoft, for converting MY HOME computer into a bloatware/spyware heaven, please destroy Windows asap just like the huge mess in 1809, so we can finally buy a MacOS or Linux. the famous joke became reality, who can even thought its the Microsoft itself going to ruin its own product, the product aka Windows OS, the beautiful thing became a nightmare, the loved one became the hated one.

Best regards,

a former Microsoft lover, now a possible MacOS/Linux buyer

:)

Pagefile'sys, Feb 22, 2019
  2. torre Win User

Win10 Telemetry

Good article from ZDNet.

http://www.zdnet.com/article/microso...on-off-switch/

torre, Feb 22, 2019
  3. How to block windows 10 telemetry?!

there are so many guides
    and software about how block windows 10 telemetry
    but they present zero evidences that actually works
    so the question is ;
    it's even possible to block windows 10 telemetry ???
    and how you do it and how you can verify it actually works ?!

Lee_Arizona, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

[Windows10 spyware] How to block Telemetry Tutorial (2019)

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

[Windows10 spyware] How to block Telemetry Tutorial (2019)

1. [Windows10 spyware] How to block Telemetry Tutorial (2019) - Similar Threads - Windows10 spyware block

2. Re: Microsoft Telemetry Spyware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re: Microsoft Telemetry Spyware: Is there a better way to stop the dreaded compatibility telemetry built into Windows 10 than the solution I've adopted? I just right-click on the Start button, select task manager, set it to list alphabetically then look for it in the list and click 'end task'. More often...
  3. Re: Microsoft Telemetry Spyware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re: Microsoft Telemetry Spyware: Is there a better way to stop the dreaded compatibility telemetry built into Windows 10 than the solution I've adopted? I just right-click on the Start button, select task manager, set it to list alphabetically then look for it in the list and click 'end task'. More often...
  4. Re: Microsoft Telemetry Spyware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows10 upgrade to 11 spyware on my device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 upgrade to 11 spyware on my device.: Hello and thank you for the time. I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and upon startup System notifies me that there is a screen reader active on my HP 3IN1 Laptop/Desktop/Tablet. I don't use accessibility setting's. I then checked program files and task manager as well as...
  6. Windows10 upgrade to 11 spyware on my device.

Windows10 upgrade to 11 spyware on my device.: Hello and thank you for the time. I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and upon startup System notifies me that there is a screen reader active on my HP 3IN1 Laptop/Desktop/Tablet. I don't use accessibility setting's. I then checked program files and task manager as well as...
  7. Blocking Edge Chromium Telemetry?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blocking Edge Chromium Telemetry?: Anyone got a method or tool to block microsofts telemetry in the new edge chromium browser? Even with all privacy options turned off everytime I visit a website the browser is still connecting to a domain like "browser.event.microsoft.com" or something like that. I'd like to...
  8. WinASO Blocked by Windows10

WinASO Blocked by Windows10: I have been using WinASO for many years. How to I stop Windows 10 from blocking both the installation and use of this program? I have read many methods online and none of them work. Very annoying. Thanks...
  9. how to block windows 10 telemetry?!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to block windows 10 telemetry?!: there are so many guides and software about how block windows 10 telemetry but they present zero evidences that actually works so the question is ; it's even possible to block windows 10 telemetry ??? and how you do it and how you can verify it actually works ?!...
  10. [TUTORIALS]How to fix Windows10 Update Error code 80240020

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    [TUTORIALS]How to fix Windows10 Update Error code 80240020: If you go to control panel windows update and got this code P.s Sorry I only have Japanese computer :/ but error code should be the same There are 2 method ,The method 2 is below *Biggrin*Biggrin ( I Recommend do the method 2 first ) [img] [img] How to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. best windows 10 telemetry blocker

2. telemetry watch blocked by windows firewall

3. telemetry windows 2019

4. remove windows 10 spyware telemetry update 2019,
  5. blocked telemetry server 2019,
  6. windows telemetry blocker,
  7. block telemetry windows 10 2019,
  8. block telemetry firewall rules 2019