Windows 10: Windows10 SSD+HD

Discus and support Windows10 SSD+HD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Nemrég sikeresen migráltam cca 800 GB-os HD partícióról egy 120 GB-os SSD-re a 18363.535-ös Windows 10-et és szerencsésen sikerült az aktiválása is. Az... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tamás_L, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Tamás_L Win User

Windows10 SSD+HD

Nemrég sikeresen migráltam cca 800 GB-os HD partícióról egy 120 GB-os SSD-re a 18363.535-ös Windows 10-et és szerencsésen sikerült az aktiválása is.
    Az SSD eléggé megtelt a feltelepített programok miatt, ezért szeretném a régi merevlemez egyik partíciójára vissza migrálni az alkalmazásokat és a jelenleg még üres Dokumentumok, Zenék, Fényképek, Videók, Letöltések funkciókat.
    A Gépház -> Tárterület -> Új tartalmak mentési helyének módosítása oldalon beállítanám az alapértelmezett mentési helyeket a régi merevlemezre.
    Gondolom, NTFS-re kell formáznom
    Kérdéseim:
    1. Lehet-e a jelenleg feltelepített alkalmazásokat úgy átvinni az új helyre, hogy ne kelljen újra telepíteni őket? Hogyan?
    2. Mennyiben csökkenti a gép sebességét a programok lassúbb merevlemezre telepítése? Ha igen, akkor beállítható-e gyorsítási lehetőség az operációs rendszerben?
    3. Értelmes-e a HD cache-elés az SSD segítségével? Hogyan?
    4. A gép a régi merevlemezt kiadhatónak tekinti. Hol lehet beállítani állandóra?

Szép napot!

Tamás

:)

Tamás_L, Dec 19, 2019
  2. ProxCor3 Win User

Reformatting SSD and not HD

Hello there!

I have an MSI Laptop with a 128gb SSD and a 500gb HD.

I have windows installed on my SSD and personal files on my HD. But now my SSD is almost full i wish to format it / reinstall windows 10 on it for a fresh start, but without losing the data on my HD.

I have been using Mac OSX for the past ten and am very out of touch of windows.

Any suggestions on the best way to do this would be awesome.

Many thanks.

Alex

ProxCor3, Dec 19, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 19, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

Windows10 SSD+HD

Macrium Reflect and SSD drive

Here's an easy way to do it, With your SSD connected.

1. If not already done. Create a backup image of your current Windows HD. From Macrium, click on "Create an image of the partition(s) required to backup and restore Windows"
      NOTE: you could actually clone the disk, but create a backup then restore will allow Macrium to correctly align the cluster size and perform trimming on the new SSD.
    2. After step 1 is done, click on Restore tab, select the image from step 1 then click on Select different target disk, select the SSD as destination disk then click on Next->Finish. No need to use/boot from Rescue disk. It will be faster and Macrium will also perform trimming on the new SSD.
    3. Disconnect the HD and reboot. Windows should boot up with the new SSD.

topgundcp, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows10 SSD+HD

1. Windows10 SSD+HD - Similar Threads - Windows10 SSD+HD

2. Windows10 issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 issues.: It seems windows10 has crashed for some unknown reason, I found all of my settings had changed, desktop, taskbar etc. I reconfigured some of these and when I restarted my laptop they had all change back to what it was on Monday morning. My favourites had also disappeared...
  3. Windows10 issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 issues.: It seems windows10 has crashed for some unknown reason, I found all of my settings had changed, desktop, taskbar etc. I reconfigured some of these and when I restarted my laptop they had all change back to what it was on Monday morning. My favourites had also disappeared...
  4. Windows10 issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 issues.: It seems windows10 has crashed for some unknown reason, I found all of my settings had changed, desktop, taskbar etc. I reconfigured some of these and when I restarted my laptop they had all change back to what it was. My favourites had also disappeared along with the...
  5. Windows10 issues.

Windows10 issues.: It seems windows10 has crashed for some unknown reason, I found all of my settings had changed, desktop, taskbar etc. I reconfigured some of these and when I restarted my laptop they had all change back to what it was. My favourites had also disappeared along with the...
  6. Windows10 issues.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows10 issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Updating windows10 from 1607 LSTB to 1809 LSTC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating windows10 from 1607 LSTB to 1809 LSTC: Hello. Is there someone to help me update windows?I'm using Widows10 Enterprise LSTB1607 now.But i want to update it to LSTCv1809 or v21H2Actually i don't think it's gonna be possible to update it to v21H2 because it's not a IOT Enterprise.However i think it seems possible to...
  9. Updating windows10 from 1607 LSTB to 1809 LSTC

Updating windows10 from 1607 LSTB to 1809 LSTC: Hello. Is there someone to help me update windows?I'm using Widows10 Enterprise LSTB1607 now.But i want to update it to LSTCv1809 or v21H2Actually i don't think it's gonna be possible to update it to v21H2 because it's not a IOT Enterprise.However i think it seems possible to...
  10. Updating windows10 from 1607 LSTB to 1809 LSTC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade