Windows 10: Windows10 start up

Discus and support Windows10 start up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My problem is trying to get windows10 to load everytime. I have followed the Microsoft advanced options repairs and resets. The laptop will boot and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Topspin1, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Topspin1 Win User

Windows10 start up

My problem is trying to get windows10 to load everytime. I have followed the Microsoft advanced options repairs and resets. The laptop will boot and run well after each one. I will be able to shut down and boot up the pc during that

day I perform each corrective action. However, at end of day I shut down the machine and it will not boot up the next day most times. Some few days it will. This happens both with and without the battery installed. Any ideas to address my problem?.

:)

Topspin1, Jul 7, 2020

2. Debug Error on Windows10 Starting

I want to debug an error that occurs when Windows10 starts, the error disappears too quick for me to save the error. I searched for ntbtlog.txt; not sure if this log file exists on Windows10, any suggestion ?

JerometheGiraff, Jul 7, 2020
  3. AndreePin Win User
    AndreePin, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Windows10 start up

Windows 10 - Stuck at logo upon start up

Hi Donna,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I suggest you to perform the below step and check.

Perform Start up repair:

• Insert the bootable media such as (USB or DVD) and Restart your computer.
    • Press F12 key (typically this is F12, but it can differ between computer manufacturers
    • And choose the drive that you inserted the installation media into.
    • Once the Windows Setup window appears,
    • Follow these steps:

a. Click on Next and select Repair your computer.

b. Click Troubleshoot option and select Advance options.

c. Click on Automatic Repair option.

Note:

How to create a Windows 10 Media creation tool refer the below iso link.

Download Windows 10

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows10 start up

1. Windows10 start up - Similar Threads - Windows10 start

2. Windows10 start menu showing old icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows10 start menu showing old icons: Hi, I recently repaired my windows 10 with iso file, not a clean install then I noticed that the start menu icons are old and not transparent. I tried some solutions like deleting the folder named 100 in :...
  3. Windows10 start menu showing old icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 start menu showing old icons: Hi, I recently repaired my windows 10 with iso file, not a clean install then I noticed that the start menu icons are old and not transparent. I tried some solutions like deleting the folder named 100 in :...
  4. Windows10 start menu showing old icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. After recent windows10 updates -Start/Calendar & Notification tabs on taskbar do not exxpand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After recent windows10 updates -Start/Calendar & Notification tabs on taskbar do not exxpand: Recently feature update to W10bversion 22H2 - addition of new co-pilot although not using it Some quality updates 2023-11 cumulative update for W10 22H2 KB50321892 x NET updates KB5032883/KB5032339/I have searched internet and tried various potential fixes including:1 reboot2...
  6. After recent windows10 updates -Start/Calendar & Notification tabs on taskbar do not exxpand

After recent windows10 updates -Start/Calendar & Notification tabs on taskbar do not exxpand: Recently feature update to W10bversion 22H2 - addition of new co-pilot although not using it Some quality updates 2023-11 cumulative update for W10 22H2 KB50321892 x NET updates KB5032883/KB5032339/I have searched internet and tried various potential fixes including:1 reboot2...
  7. After recent windows10 updates -Start/Calendar & Notification tabs on taskbar do not exxpand

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I am trying to download windows10 from media creation tool but whenever i start it gives...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am trying to download windows10 from media creation tool but whenever i start it gives...: I am trying to download windows10 from media creation tool but whenever i start it, it shows a 0X80072efd - 0X20000 error.I have 387GB of free disk space so it is not a problem with running out of room...
  9. I am trying to download windows10 from media creation tool but whenever i start it gives...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to download windows10 from media creation tool but whenever i start it gives...: I am trying to download windows10 from media creation tool but whenever i start it, it shows a 0X80072efd - 0X20000 error.I have 387GB of free disk space so it is not a problem with running out of room...
  10. I am trying to download windows10 from media creation tool but whenever i start it gives...