Windows 10: windows10 stopcode error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Discus and support windows10 stopcode error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been recently receiving the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on my custom built computer just about anytime I turned the system on and quite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Art12, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Art12 Win User

windows10 stopcode error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hello,

I have been recently receiving the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on my custom built computer just about anytime I turned the system on and quite frankly, this is getting a bit annoying. Everyday it gets a blue-screen at least 2 or 3 times per day or evening that I use my system. I have had to rebuild my system several times over the course of several months when I was running version: 1709, and that's when the problems started. My system would crash every time I opened Microsoft Edge or I.E.11. Thinking that an important update would solve the problem I updated my system to version:1803 and the problems appeared to be getting worst and not better.

The end result was that my system crashed from an unrecoverable error and I lost everything. Not even the system restore points worked or could be found. It was like the system restore points didn't work at all. System would not boot to the hard-drive nor could it be recovered from a emergency Windows 10 repair disk. The end results was having to reinstall Windows 7 Ultimate until Microsoft find a solution to this nightmare.

October 2019 I decided to upgrade again to Windows 10 but this time back to 1809 with the assumption that a fix was found that would resolve the earlier problems Microsoft had with version: 1903. A few days went by and ensured that all of the required and recommended updates were installed properly my system seemed to be running stable with no issues. However, a week later it "File Explorer" started freezing up or not responding so I did a hard restart to get the system back online and it worked for about an hour. File Explore froze again and then a "Blue Screen" occurred with the error code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

Ever since the last week of October I've only experienced nothing but the bluescreen error. All of my device drivers are up-to-date and so is my Antivirus software. I've ran memory scans as well as "SFC SCANNOW" and CHKDSK on my system for problems and nothing is found to be a problem. Can someone tell me what is going on with this annoying WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR that I'm experiencing with my system? I am not sure how to resolve this, when I look in event logger it shows as WHEA-logger event 19, not sure if that helps in deciphering the issue or not but I will provide further information if required. In the System Event Log this keeps coming up but I don't know what this mean: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffdb0abdede028, 0x00000000fa000000, 0x0000000000400405. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 3b3f9a09-5b12-4fbf-90ba-e50e090f24b1. And this: The RtNdPt60 service failed to start due to the following error:
    Need Help...Thanks

:)

Art12, Jan 4, 2020
  2. diznanl Win User

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Random reboots and 0x124 error

Thanks, axe0

How do I explain what steps I took... I ran dm_log_collector.exe but not sure how results were actually acquired/interpreted.

I need to be able to explain steps I took and steps taken to reproduce.

windows10 stopcode error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR [​IMG]

thanks, in advance!

diznanl, Jan 4, 2020
  3. How to fix Whea_Uncorrectable_Error

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message along with the error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot the device to desktop?

I would like to inform that the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000124. This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture
    (WHEA).

I suggest you to refer to the below article, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Refer: Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hope it helps. If the issue still persist reply to the post with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Stop Code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hi,

This might be caused by faulty driver, hardware issues or antivirus software problems. We suggest checking this
    article that has steps on how to resolve stop code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Anne Ros, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

1. windows10 stopcode error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Similar Threads - windows10 stopcode error

2. stopcode error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stopcode error: I keep getting a blue screen saying the computer is restarting, and to find out more go to Microsoft.com/stopcode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopcode-error/e87a48a6-e229-4196-8c7b-4d2142c56021
  3. stopcode error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    stopcode error: I keep getting a blue screen saying the computer is restarting, and to find out more go to Microsoft.com/stopcode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopcode-error/e87a48a6-e229-4196-8c7b-4d2142c56021
  4. stopcode error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stopcode error

Stopcode error: It's been 30mims now and it's still in 0% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopcode-error/57102912-b57d-4bf5-9fc6-0d4c57db158d
  6. Hardware Error: Got a blue screen showing stopcode: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I checked the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Error: Got a blue screen showing stopcode: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I checked the...: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff838929e5e010Parameter 2: fffff80546239650Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product:...
  7. Hardware Error: Got a blue screen showing stopcode: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I checked the...

Hardware Error: Got a blue screen showing stopcode: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I checked the...: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff838929e5e010Parameter 2: fffff80546239650Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product:...
  8. stopcode error

stopcode error: i have this error WHEA uncorrectable error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopcode-error/b23f347f-37b7-4b1b-8fa5-258f2ec77962
  9. stopcode error

stopcode error: I recently bought a pc and it was working fine until I tried editing a short video. 5 minutes in I get the following error code. BstkVMMRO.rO I thought it was graphics related so bought an nvidia GT710 and upgraded the drivers once it had been installed. Five minutes later...
  10. stopcode error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stopcode error: I keep getting an error about stopcode when I turning on my computer. Is there something I am doing when I shutdown at night that causes this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopcode-error/de845d35-f8a0-4a4d-a0a3-4999cd75a238