Windows 10: Windows10 stuck on “welcome” screen

Discus and support Windows10 stuck on “welcome” screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I just tried to turn my PC on this morning, entered my login details and pressed enter, and my PC has refused to move past this welcome page. I’ve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SutrRS, Sep 23, 2020.

1. /u/SutrRS Win User

Windows10 stuck on “welcome” screen

So I just tried to turn my PC on this morning, entered my login details and pressed enter, and my PC has refused to move past this welcome page.

I’ve tried turning it off and on, restarting, and it still would not load. So eventually, I tried to reset my PC, selecting keep my files, hoping that would solve it.

It seems I couldn’t have been more wrong.

No type of resetting works, my device now no longer connects to the internet (can’t check it at all via the login page now, it just says airplane mode). I’ve tried system restores, but they come back with an error as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks, slightly panicking here.

submitted by /u/SutrRS
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SutrRS, Sep 23, 2020
  2. AFSANIZAR Win User

Welcome screen stuck

Hello,

My Windows 7 (ultimate) Pc is stuck on the welcome screen even in safe mode. I have almost tried everything on the internet. I can't go into safe mode either it's stuck on the welcome screen. Could you please help fix this
    problem?

Thanks.

AFSANIZAR, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Stuck on welcome screen

Hello

I updated my windows pc to the latest version yesterday, and now when I launch my pc I'm stuck on the welcome screen with the date and time. My mouse and keyboard were working before, and now neither are responding so i cant click anything or go anywhere
    from this screen.

I've tried: restarting my pc, turning it on and off rapidly many times, unplugging wifi router, and using a different mouse and keyboard. Very frustrated, I would love to hear any suggestions I dont want to need to go to the computer shop right now. Thanks

Robbie4066, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Windows10 stuck on “welcome” screen

Stuck on "welcome back" screen

I had to skip the step to connect to the network after I passed the "Welcome Back" screen.

Michael Dunavant, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows10 stuck on “welcome” screen

1. Windows10 stuck on “welcome” screen - Similar Threads - Windows10 stuck “welcome”

2. Welcome screen keeps stuck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Welcome screen keeps stuck: This PC is not really old but now I cant boot it. It is stuck in the welcome screen and I cant get thru the sign in. This is the only PC I have and I want to resolve it no matter what. I am the admin as well on this PC and the only user. I cant remember any changes that I...
  3. Stuck on Welcome Screen

Stuck on Welcome Screen: I have a Windows 10 desktop PC. I have been having trouble running a game and this morning when I opened it I received a blue screen and upon my computers restart I have found myself stuck at the Welcome Screen. There is no background though, only a solid block color now and...
  4. Stuck on welcome screen!

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on welcome screen!: When I try to access the login screen by dragging the welcome screen up (the first thing you see when turning on the computer, which shows the time, date, battery percentage, and WiFi status), it takes me back to the welcome screen. I have Windows 10 1909. Here's a link of...
  5. Stuck in welcome screen

Stuck in welcome screen: After complete installation of windows version 1903 my laptop automatically restart then I used my laptop without any problem. But when in the next day to start my laptop then after a long time the screen to enter the password appear then I enter my password successfully but...
  6. Stuck on welcome screen

Stuck on welcome screen: Hello I updated my windows pc to the latest version yesterday, and now when I launch my pc I'm stuck on the welcome screen with the date and time. My mouse and keyboard were working before, and now neither are responding so i cant click anything or go anywhere from this...
  7. Stuck on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck on welcome screen: I have correctly entered my password on my windows 10 pc but its stuck on welcome under my name with the dots going round https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-welcome-screen/fa145805-accc-4afd-b700-01dd889439bf
  8. Stuck at welcome screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck at welcome screen: [IMG][IMG] Hello, so I can’t open or login in my laptop because it is stuck. When I tried to click “enter” which I normally do to login, it will turn black and will go back to that referring to the photo. I don’t know what happen please help me. Thank you...
  9. stuck in welcome screen

stuck in welcome screen: when i open my pc stuck in welcome screen and then a blue screen comes i tryied everythink on youtube all the method and nothing works any suggestions also i cant take my files from an another pc said not access
  10. Stuck on Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on Welcome screen: idk if the computer even works anymore! I'm over it! Going use a public computer 22380