Windows 10: WINDOWS10 SUDDEN SHUTDOWN

Discus and support WINDOWS10 SUDDEN SHUTDOWN in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been experiencing sudden shutdown while using my PC for like more than two times already. I also have experienced blue screen error twice or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MairafloreArenio, Dec 20, 2020.

1. WINDOWS10 SUDDEN SHUTDOWN

I have been experiencing sudden shutdown while using my PC for like more than two times already. I also have experienced blue screen error twice or thrice. I already did the instructed method on blue screen error just today. But when I am on the safe mode I couldn't connect to the internet. A message appeared that I was not connected to internet and has to retry. I tried to use wired connection but still the same. I wasn't able to continue the instructed method because of that. So I decided to exit safe mode.

:)

MairafloreArenio, Dec 20, 2020
  2. R-T-B Win User

PC is Suffering Unexpected Shutdowns

Most important detail to me would be whether these shutdowns are sudden, in which case it's likely a short or PSU issue (capacitor aging maybe?) or graceful windows style shutdowns, which suggests software interference.

It could also be overheating components if it's a sudden shutdown. What are your thermals like?

R-T-B, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Sudden Shutdown in windows 10

Thank you all for your responses.

It seems that problem has been resolved. but it's very early to say.

Troubleshoots I have done are mentioned below,

First step:

• Upgrade Bios from manufacturer site.
    Second step:

• Shutdown the computer.
    • Unplug AC adapter.
    • Disassemble the computer in order to access to the battery.
    • Disconnect the battery connector from the motherboard slot.
    • Clean it properly by compressed air lookout for fragile parts as well.
    • Wait for 15 minutes at minimum.
    • Connect the battery connector to the motherboard slot.
    • Reassemble.
    • Plug in AC adapter.
    • Let the computer load the battery at full capacity.

I will update about performance and this issue.

manthan_modh, Dec 20, 2020
  4. miloshs Win User

WINDOWS10 SUDDEN SHUTDOWN

Sudden-no-explanation system shutdown???

update...

Here's a little update...
    Since 3 hour back i haven't had any problems with my PC regarding sudden shutdowns, so i can almost positively say that it had something to do with the monitoring software and its accessing the sensors...

miloshs, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

WINDOWS10 SUDDEN SHUTDOWN

1. WINDOWS10 SUDDEN SHUTDOWN - Similar Threads - WINDOWS10 SUDDEN SHUTDOWN

2. computer sudden shutdowns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer sudden shutdowns: I am experiencing unexpected shutdowns.Can you please check my dmp fles?I uploaded them here, along with my system info:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkTeOlPbHaooxkFHJEdNgxr1Hxft?e=SgB27wthanks in advanceHaris...
  3. computer sudden shutdowns

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer sudden shutdowns: I am experiencing unexpected shutdowns.Can you please check my dmp fles?I uploaded them here, along with my system info:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkTeOlPbHaooxkFHJEdNgxr1Hxft?e=SgB27wthanks in advanceHaris...
  4. computer sudden shutdowns

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. gvrbackgroundwindows3 and windows10 shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    gvrbackgroundwindows3 and windows10 shutdown: was trying to post the solution to my windows 10 not shutting down, and being held up for gvrbackgroundwindows3 program. but all the threads on the subject are lockedin my case it turned out the the fragments of some bloatware dell installed, namely Mcafee.i went to the...
  6. Sudden Shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sudden Shutdown: Hi. I have looked at a couple of other threads on this but none seem to indicate a possible solution. I wonder if anyone can assist. I am trying to sort out my daughters computer, which has an annoying habit of suddenly shutting down. I have recently reinstalled everything in...
  7. Sudden Shutdowns

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sudden Shutdowns: I started using my aunt's laptop recently and it shuts down whenever I use it- be it playing a game called League of Legends or simply using the browser. It thought it might be a case of over heating but it shuts down despite being cool to the touch. I took a look at the...
  8. Sudden Shutdown, No BSOD

Sudden Shutdown, No BSOD: Hello, today my computer was just idling, and all of a sudden it shutdown, with no BSOD. Around this time I found the following events in the system event viewer. I am not too sure of the time of shutdown. WHEA- Logger, Event ID 18, for a time of 10:37:04 a bugcheck,...
  9. Sudden shutdown

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sudden shutdown: Hi, I have a problem, my surface pro 7 sudden shutdown when I do no activity for less than a minute. Please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/sudden-shutdown/763053da-4505-4c92-9810-e876029cc31d
  10. Automatic Shutdown Windows10

Automatic Shutdown Windows10: Recently i have installed windows 10 on my dell laptop, now its automatically goes off, and i have to manually turn it on. when i turn it on it turning on directly to the same window or an app at the time when it goes off ,Eg, if it turned off while i was using photoshop ,...