Windows 10: Windows10 Taskbar bugging out?

Discus and support Windows10 Taskbar bugging out? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Anyone have problems, just got a new laptop a month back. Resetted the computer for a factory reset cause windows was being buggy. Windows taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ricegarbagecan, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Windows10 Taskbar bugging out?

Anyone have problems, just got a new laptop a month back. Resetted the computer for a factory reset cause windows was being buggy.

Windows taskbar sometimes won't open unless restarted? Not to mention sometimes the external keyboard I use will have problems with the play/pause not working?

submitted by /u/ricegarbagecan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ricegarbagecan, Sep 16, 2020

2. Windows taskbar Bug?

Hi Pedro,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We’d like to get more information regarding this issue.

1. Were you able to play the games without the Taskbar interfering earlier?
    2. Were there any updates that were installed recently that you think might have caused the issue?

We appreciate that you tried few steps to fix the issue. We can try few more steps in order to isolate the cause of the issue.

Let us go ahead and disable the Taskbar auto hide feature and check if the issue persists.

1. Right click on empty space of Taskbar.
    2. Select Taskbar settings.
    3. Turn off the switch under Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode.
    4. Try playing the game in Full Screen mode and check if the Taskbar interferes with the game play.
    Let us know the results and we will be glad to assist you further.

Looking forward to your response.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Windows10 Taskbar bugging out?

how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows10 Taskbar bugging out?

1. Windows10 Taskbar bugging out? - Similar Threads - Windows10 Taskbar bugging

2. Taskbar / PC Bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar / PC Bug?: Recently I've been having this bug/weird thing happen to me where my apps and taskbar become unusable and it's kind of like my PC is freezing. If I try to shut down or restart my PC it doesn't do anything. Also, for some reason I am able to move my taskbar icons anywhere on...
  3. taskbar bugged.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    taskbar bugged.: [ATTACH] This is not exactly a bug, but I want to fix this. I was doing the same things as I always do (nothing) and the taskbar now looks like this, how can I solve this? submitted by /u/JesusMRS [link] [comments]...
  4. Bug: Taskbar Position Changes After Coming Out of Sleep - Repeatable.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bug: Taskbar Position Changes After Coming Out of Sleep - Repeatable.: 3 monitor setup Monitors are setup: 3 2 1 Using Display Identification numbers in Display Settings Monitor 1 is connected to Intel HD onboard video. Used for displaying Windows Desktop only. Monitor 2 is Primary display Middle connected to Nvidia GTX 1080 Monitor...
  5. Resize the width of the taskbar in Windows10

Resize the width of the taskbar in Windows10: How do I resize the width of the taskbar? It takes up 1/3 of the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resize-the-width-of-the-taskbar-in-windows10/c5a5c7e9-4831-40eb-8ee3-341e7847af11
  6. Windows10 taskbar

Windows10 taskbar: My battery icon has disappeared but according to my settings it is still on. How do I fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-taskbar/fbeeac66-7d69-4b10-9eef-23c135d24cb4
  7. Taskbar hover bug

Taskbar hover bug: Hey all. I've been encountering a bug recently where taskbar icons remain highlighted after my mouse leaves. The issue is that the name of the app will then appear and stay until I smash the start button a few times or click elsewhere on the taskbar. Occasionally, the app...
  8. Windows taskbar Bug?

Windows taskbar Bug?: Hello everyone, i am having a HUGE problem with the windows taskbar, any game i play on window mode i have the taskbar showing up, when i have to look down, she appears, and i am able to click on her! When i click on her, she opens a program that i didnt wanted to open and...
  9. Weird taskbar bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird taskbar bug: So, since I updated to Windows 10 my taskbar is running weird. It hides only sometimes, and it's a bit laggy. Today I was using my PC as usual and all of a sudden every OS window/menu became buggy: taskbar, start button would not come up, alt-tab wasn't working, task...
  10. Icons in Taskbar Bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons in Taskbar Bug: [img] How to Fix it? Icons in Taskbar disappearing. 9723