Windows 10: Windows10 Taskbar bugging out?

Discus and support Windows10 Taskbar bugging out? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Anyone have problems, just got a new laptop a month back. Resetted the computer for a factory reset cause windows was being buggy. Windows taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ricegarbagecan, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Windows10 Taskbar bugging out?

Anyone have problems, just got a new laptop a month back. Resetted the computer for a factory reset cause windows was being buggy.

Windows taskbar sometimes won't open unless restarted? Not to mention sometimes the external keyboard I use will have problems with the play/pause not working?

submitted by /u/ricegarbagecan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ricegarbagecan, Sep 16, 2020

2. Windows taskbar Bug?

Hi Pedro,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We’d like to get more information regarding this issue.

1. Were you able to play the games without the Taskbar interfering earlier?
    2. Were there any updates that were installed recently that you think might have caused the issue?

We appreciate that you tried few steps to fix the issue. We can try few more steps in order to isolate the cause of the issue.

Let us go ahead and disable the Taskbar auto hide feature and check if the issue persists.

1. Right click on empty space of Taskbar.
    2. Select Taskbar settings.
    3. Turn off the switch under Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode.
    4. Try playing the game in Full Screen mode and check if the Taskbar interferes with the game play.
    Let us know the results and we will be glad to assist you further.

Looking forward to your response.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Windows10 Taskbar bugging out?

how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows10 Taskbar bugging out?

1. Windows10 Taskbar bugging out? - Similar Threads - Windows10 Taskbar bugging

2. taskbar bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar bug: Hello I have a problem that the taskbar doesn't work and windows won't open, I've watched solution videos but it hasn't helped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-bug/d73a1097-f6cf-4889-9064-e3e8e8486366
  3. taskbar bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar bug: Hello I have a problem that the taskbar doesn't work and windows won't open, I've watched solution videos but it hasn't helped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-bug/d73a1097-f6cf-4889-9064-e3e8e8486366
  4. taskbar bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar bug: i recently updated to windows 11.but i found that we cant change the taskbar icon size so i used registry editor for that.it solved my problem but gave this bug . can anyone tell how to fix it...
  5. taskbar bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar bug: i recently updated to windows 11.but i found that we cant change the taskbar icon size so i used registry editor for that.it solved my problem but gave this bug . can anyone tell how to fix it...
  6. Bug in my windows10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug in my windows10: I have Window 10 64bit installed on my H.P elite book x360 G2 Lap. , Since it is my Work P.C, I mostly use it for Firefox, zoom, and a few other software many times after using it for let's say 30min, something Crashes, and when at that time I am using let say Firefox, few...
  7. Windows10 taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 taskbar: Anyone know if Windows 10 can support adding a GROUP of apps to TaskBar (example a folder with multiple apps in it) like a communications folder with all my communications apps inside rather than have 10 apps all along bottom more organized. Can it be done? submitted by...
  8. Windows10 taskbar icons are bugged

Windows10 taskbar icons are bugged: I tried many methods on google and none of them worked. I've Steam and some other apps that no matter how many times I tried to delete iconcache, sfc scan, restore commands and such it always shows every app opened in the taskbar as the "security system" icon. How can I solve...
  9. Windows10 taskbar icons are bugged

Windows10 taskbar icons are bugged: I tried many methods on google and none of them worked. I've Steam and some other apps that no matter how many times I tried to delete iconcache, sfc scan, restore commands and such it always shows every app opened in the taskbar as the "security system" icon. How can I solve...
  10. Windows10 taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows10 taskbar: My battery icon has disappeared but according to my settings it is still on. How do I fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-taskbar/fbeeac66-7d69-4b10-9eef-23c135d24cb4