Windows 10: Windows10 Throttling Internet

Discus and support Windows10 Throttling Internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi need help. I think my Asus FX505GE is broken. It's been throttling my internet connected via wi-fi from previously 300mbps to a mere 35mpbs now. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MatthewKang3, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Windows10 Throttling Internet

Hi need help. I think my Asus FX505GE is broken. It's been throttling my internet connected via wi-fi from previously 300mbps to a mere 35mpbs now. I'm not sure exactly when it happened, but it's been doing that for a while now. I have a 1Gbps package and my other connected devices show pretty decent behavior when running speedtests like fast.com or nperf.com. But the laptop itself, connected via wifi is horribly slow and it feels that way. Can anyone lend a hand? Not sure if it's any help but attached the most recent updates I did, which is probably the only major system adjustments I could've done in the last month or so.

Windows10 Throttling Internet d1e3a9d6-8520-4bc8-b5e2-a6772998fd46?upload=true.png

:)

MatthewKang3, Jan 2, 2021
  2. Rhaine C. Win User

Internet throttled unless using VPN

Greetings,

My name is Rhaine, I'm Independent Community Volunteer. I’m so glad assisting you today

I am also using VPN. Let us work together to sort this out.

If you are experiencing throttling with you internet speed there is a big possibility that your ISP throttle your data.

By using VPN you can get rid of throttling.

Why do ISP’s Throttle your Data?

Internet Service Providers (ISPs) engage in bandwidth data throttling to save money.

By limiting speeds for certain users or websites, your ISP can reduce the data usage on their entire network.

You can go to this link as reference to know more why ISP's throttling your internet speed.

How to Detect & Stop 'Throttling' by your Internet Provider | VPNU

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope the steps and information above helps.

Have a wonderful day ahead and stay safe.

With Warm Regards,

Rhaine C., Jan 2, 2021
  3. DaShadoes Win User
    MSFS 2020 Throttle

I have the throttle quadrant and it all works fine except the throttle range is from 50% to full throttle only. It will not reduce past halfway.

The game controller calibration works correctly and it works correctly with FSX and X-PLANE.

Any suggestions?

DaShadoes, Jan 2, 2021
  4. Windows10 Throttling Internet

Maximum throttle all the time

For the last week or so, my throttle seems to be stuck at full power, no matter what I do with my throttle lever. I am using a TWCS for my throttle and a VKB Gladiator NXT for my joystick. If I reduce the throttle, the engine slows down for a moment, then
    goes back to full power. This is annoying as heck.

I've set up several profiles for both of my controllers. After the latest update, any effort to change profiles causes the game to crash. Fan...frakkking...amazing.

Any suggestions?

HughGreentree, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

Windows10 Throttling Internet

1. Windows10 Throttling Internet - Similar Threads - Windows10 Throttling Internet

2. Windows is throttling internet speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is throttling internet speed: Hello, I am trying to troubleshoot why my Windows 10 PC is not able to achieve appropriate internet speeds.OS: Windows 10 Pro 22H2 19045.3208ISP: AT&T 5 Gbps fiber symmetricalNetwork Adapter: ASUS XG-C100C 10 GbE wired connectionSpeed test results: 600-1100 Mbps down, 250-500...
  3. Windows is throttling internet speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is throttling internet speed: Hello, I am trying to troubleshoot why my Windows 10 PC is not able to achieve appropriate internet speeds.OS: Windows 10 Pro 22H2 19045.3208ISP: AT&T 5 Gbps fiber symmetricalNetwork Adapter: ASUS XG-C100C 10 GbE wired connectionSpeed test results: 600-1100 Mbps down, 250-500...
  4. Windows is throttling internet speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internet connectivity throttled

Internet connectivity throttled: Hey all,I recently moved to a new place which provides internet. I've realized a short while ago that my connection speed has dropped dramatically, but I'm thinking now that may just be coincidental to the move. It must be an issue with my PC.Background info:My PC is almost...
  6. Internet connectivity throttled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connectivity throttled: Hey all,I recently moved to a new place which provides internet. I've realized a short while ago that my connection speed has dropped dramatically, but I'm thinking now that may just be coincidental to the move. It must be an issue with my PC.Background info:My PC is almost...
  7. Internet connectivity throttled

8. Internet Speed Throttled to 13.5Mb

Internet Speed Throttled to 13.5Mb: I've worked in IT for years, end user support to now a cloud infrastructure consultant. This is the first ever time I've used Microsoft Ask a Question, because this is the first ever time I've seen an issue like this and i'm prepared to log the hell of this to help others in...
  9. Internet Speed Throttled to 13.5Mb

Internet Speed Throttled to 13.5Mb: I've worked in IT for years, end user support to now a cloud infrastructure consultant. This is the first ever time I've used Microsoft Ask a Question, because this is the first ever time I've seen an issue like this and i'm prepared to log the hell of this to help others in...
  10. Internet Throttling - Please Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet Throttling - Please Help: Hi need help. I think my Asus FX505GE is broken. It's been throttling my internet connected via wi-fi from previously 300mbps to a mere 35mpbs now. I'm not sure exactly when it happened, but it's been doing that for a while now. I have a 1Gbps package and my other connected...