Windows 10: Windows10-Unable to login without internet

Discus and support Windows10-Unable to login without internet in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I click on "sign in" and there is no option to key in the password. It just says "You'll need the Internet for this". My internet was working until... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by HenryJonesD, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Windows10-Unable to login without internet

I click on "sign in" and there is no option to key in the password.

It just says "You'll need the Internet for this".

My internet was working until I upgraded my laptop from Windows8 to Windows10 this morning.

Everything was working fine after upgrade.

Once rebooted, the network went down I have wifi only and unable to log in now.

Appreciate any help.

:)

HenryJonesD, Nov 21, 2020

2. Unable to login into the blogger site.

Hello Janet,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From the above description, I understand you are unable to login into your blogger URL on the PC but the same is possible on the mobile device.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Which browser are you using to access the blogging website (Edge, Internet explorer or other browsers)?
    • Are you not able to login into other websites on the browser?
    • Did you check if the login is permitted in another browser?

I suggest you to check if you are able to login and access the blogger site on other browsers. If the issue does not persists, check if you are able to access other websites on the browser you are unable to login to the blogger site.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Windows10-Unable to login without internet

unable to login into ebay account using Internet Explorer on Windows 10.

Hello,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• What is the exact error message you are getting?

• Are you able to open other websites apart from eBay on internet explorer?

• Did you check if similar issue persists in the other web browsers?

Method 1: If you have not tried running the
    Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter, I suggest you to follow the steps below to run the troubleshooter and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      troubleshooting and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from left side panel of the screen.

• Select Internet Explorer Performance,
      click on Advanced option and check
      Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

• Check for any error message displayed after running the troubleshooter.

• If the troubleshooter does not give you any error message, close the window and check if the issue is resolved.

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to check if similar issue persists in the other web browser.

Refer to the link below on similar issue and check if it helps.

UNABLE TO LOGIN IN TO EBAY USING IE 11.0.11 error "If you are seeing this page, your browser settings prevent you to automatically redirecting to a new URL"

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows10-Unable to login without internet

1. Windows10-Unable to login without internet - Similar Threads - Windows10 Unable login

2. Unable to log in without Internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log in without Internet.: Online answer: You can change to a Local Account in Settings > Accounts > Your Info > Sign in with a Local Account Instead, which doesn't require internet. What mean by "Local Account"?My husband has same computer and can sign in without internet. So still not sure how to...
  3. Unable to log in without Internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to log in without Internet.: Online answer: You can change to a Local Account in Settings > Accounts > Your Info > Sign in with a Local Account Instead, which doesn't require internet. What mean by "Local Account"?My husband has same computer and can sign in without internet. So still not sure how to...
  4. Cannot login without internet suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login without internet suddenly: Hello,I am currently in a region where I do not have access to the internet, but this has not been an issue for my PC for months until today. I went to login but instead of being promoted to enter my pin the login screen is asking to sign in then will immediately prompt to...
  5. Cannot login without internet suddenly

Cannot login without internet suddenly: Hello,I am currently in a region where I do not have access to the internet, but this has not been an issue for my PC for months until today. I went to login but instead of being promoted to enter my pin the login screen is asking to sign in then will immediately prompt to...
  6. login without internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    login without internet: Hi! i got a new machine. i started the session with windows 10, email account, pswd and 3 hints etc Without being connected to the internet. Next time i iniciated a session i was disconnected again and had no problem enetering my laptop. However the 3rd time, i Was connected...
  7. login without internet

login without internet: Hi! i got a new machine. i started the session with windows 10, email account, pswd and 3 hints etc Without being connected to the internet. Next time i iniciated a session i was disconnected again and had no problem enetering my laptop. However the 3rd time, i Was connected...
  8. login without internet

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. Not able to login without internet

Not able to login without internet: Hi All, i have bought a new laptop and it has windows 10.It is only for personal purpose. I am having few issues with Logon. 1.While logging it is asking Microsoft account and after giving that password it is asking for to Create Pin and later it says not able to create...
  10. Windows 10 64 Pro - unable to login without internet access

Windows 10 64 Pro - unable to login without internet access: Many people seem to have a similar issue. My Dell XPS has been recently acquired and setup with password, pin and finger print access. All working fine when connected to my home wifi or iphone. Now on a business trip to a foreign country, I am unable to log onto my dell...