Windows 10: windows10 update froze during restart

Discus and support windows10 update froze during restart in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A blue screen appeared advising - collecting info and “we’ll restart for you” 100% completed but nothing appears to be happening? The stop code is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Martin5LN, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Martin5LN Win User

windows10 update froze during restart

A blue screen appeared advising - collecting info and “we’ll restart for you” 100% completed but nothing appears to be happening?

The stop code is DRIVER-POWER-STATE-FAILURE. Any ideas what i do now?

:)

Martin5LN, Jul 11, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond windows10 update froze during restart :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Windows10 Crash and Restarts

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated on the above issue.

Please reply:

• Did you try performing the above suggestion provided in the post?
    • If yes, what is the status of the issue?

If haven’t tried, I suggest you to please perform the steps mentioned in the above post and write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance on the query.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Wingo101 Win User

OC my E6750

Update:

After 1 hour 20 minutes, the computer froze, I had to restart it.

My vcore is @ 1.450, any suggestions?

Wingo101, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

1. windows10 update froze during restart - Similar Threads - windows10 update froze

2. Pc froze during reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc froze during reset: Hi I need help my pc froze during a reset and is now stuck at 76% what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-froze-during-reset/d20ac668-32dd-4e62-af7d-1cd76bd7e2c7
  3. Pc froze during reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc froze during reset: Hi I need help my pc froze during a reset and is now stuck at 76% what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-froze-during-reset/d20ac668-32dd-4e62-af7d-1cd76bd7e2c7
  4. Pc froze during reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Computer randomly froze then restarted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer randomly froze then restarted: The computer randomly froze then restarted please help. I am worried about a bad part or perhaps windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-randomly-froze-then-restarted/fd4a7960-b53f-4517-b666-c5b4949f3f22
  6. Computer froze during Windows10 reinstallation from recovery USB drive

Computer froze during Windows10 reinstallation from recovery USB drive: I replaced a failed HDD on my HP all-in-one 23-q114 computer with an SSD. I used the HP recovery manager pressing Escape key multiple times during start-up and the recovery USB drive to complete copying the system files, which took 45 min. or so. A message came on the...
  7. Update stucks during restarting

Update stucks during restarting: [ATTACH]Update stucks while restarting. It has been like this for 2days now Update will go upto 82% then will go back to 32%. Cntrl+alt+delete is not working. I also tried hard reboot still its showing same Plzz help...
  8. Windows10 Home 2004 update It froze after 97% installed

Windows10 Home 2004 update It froze after 97% installed: I have two computers, a seven year old Toshiba Laptop and a 1yr old HP570 Desktop. Both computers are in excellent condition and up to date. The laptop successfully updated to Windows 10 Home 2004. But the newer HP570 did not, It froze after 97% installed. Both computers are...
  9. Laptop froze at 34% during resetting

Laptop froze at 34% during resetting: Hi, my Asus laptop was having some issues so I have decided to reset it and it’s now frozen at 34%, been like it for hours, any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-froze-at-34-during-resetting/af8b92e3-5016-4b63-a62a-e7844697e9c1
  10. My Laptop Froze during a Reset

My Laptop Froze during a Reset: My current laptop is frozen on 47% during a reset and I dont know what to do to fix this. Im too scared too turn it off incase I have to install windows for $100. Can somebody help me?...