Windows 10: Windows10 update issue

Discus and support Windows10 update issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; While updating windows10 everytime I'm getting "We couldn't complete the update , undoing the changes " . (troubleshooting is not helping) What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EktaSaini, Jul 27, 2019.

1. EktaSaini Win User

Windows10 update issue

While updating windows10 everytime I'm getting

"We couldn't complete the update , undoing the changes " .

(troubleshooting is not helping)

What should I do ?

:)

EktaSaini, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 27, 2019
  4. RayBowes Win User

Windows10 update issue

Windows10 update

Thanks for that Allan it worked exactly as you said (method 1)

Cheers

Ray

RayBowes, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows10 update issue

1. Windows10 update issue - Similar Threads - Windows10 update issue

2. Windows10 issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 issues.: It seems windows10 has crashed for some unknown reason, I found all of my settings had changed, desktop, taskbar etc. I reconfigured some of these and when I restarted my laptop they had all change back to what it was on Monday morning. My favourites had also disappeared...
  3. Windows10 issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 issues.: It seems windows10 has crashed for some unknown reason, I found all of my settings had changed, desktop, taskbar etc. I reconfigured some of these and when I restarted my laptop they had all change back to what it was on Monday morning. My favourites had also disappeared...
  4. Windows10 issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 issues.: It seems windows10 has crashed for some unknown reason, I found all of my settings had changed, desktop, taskbar etc. I reconfigured some of these and when I restarted my laptop they had all change back to what it was. My favourites had also disappeared along with the...
  5. Windows10 issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 issues.: It seems windows10 has crashed for some unknown reason, I found all of my settings had changed, desktop, taskbar etc. I reconfigured some of these and when I restarted my laptop they had all change back to what it was. My favourites had also disappeared along with the...
  6. Windows10 issues.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows10 issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. driver issue after windows10 updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driver issue after windows10 updates: microdigit keyboard mouse of bluetooth driver failed after windows 10 updates. where to get drivers for update of microdigit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-issue-after-windows10-updates/f242c5bb-b16a-4832-8b90-5b1cf9a0b699
  9. driver issue after windows10 updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver issue after windows10 updates: microdigit keyboard mouse of bluetooth driver failed after windows 10 updates. where to get drivers for update of microdigit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-issue-after-windows10-updates/f242c5bb-b16a-4832-8b90-5b1cf9a0b699
  10. WINDOWS10 UPDATE ISSUE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS10 UPDATE ISSUE: HI ' SHOWING THIS ERROOR Your device is at risk because it’s out of date and missing important security and quality updates. Let’s get you back on track so Windows can run more securely. Select this button to start: WHAT I WILL DO...