Windows 10: Windows10 Update Problems

Discus and support Windows10 Update Problems in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I haven't been able to run updates in months! I've run the troubleshooter, deleted and reinstalled past updates, all to no success. I keep getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DouglasSwims1, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Windows10 Update Problems

I haven't been able to run updates in months! I've run the troubleshooter, deleted and reinstalled past updates, all to no success. I keep getting variations of the error code: 2019-05 Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4023057) - Error 0x80070015. I also get: Security Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package (KB2538243) - Error 0x80070015

:)

DouglasSwims1, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jun 15, 2019
  3. RayBowes Win User
    Windows10 update

Thanks for that Allan it worked exactly as you said (method 1)

Cheers

Ray

RayBowes, Jun 15, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows10 Update Problems

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows10 Update Problems

1. Windows10 Update Problems - Similar Threads - Windows10 Update Problems

2. Windows10 & Printer Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 & Printer Problem: I use windows10. I can no longer print in color when using "The Print Shop 4.0 Professional" or "Photo Explosion 4.0". On Sunday everything worked fine. On Monday the problem began. I did not install nor download anything other than Windows updates which does so...
  3. Windows10 & Printer Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 & Printer Problem: I use windows10. I can no longer print in color when using "The Print Shop 4.0 Professional" or "Photo Explosion 4.0". On Sunday everything worked fine. On Monday the problem began. I did not install nor download anything other than Windows updates which does so...
  4. Bluescreen problem of Windows10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen problem of Windows10: Hello, Early in 2021/8/16, the pc often shows bluescreen with error number: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER, this was after changing of DC-IN cable aiming for repair of the problem of difficult in OS starting.Several times the pc was updated for windows or DELL but nearly not used until...
  5. have problems with windows10 . Update version 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    have problems with windows10 . Update version 20H2: Hi with the last update for windows I turn on my computer and i Have no D:\ Drive Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-problems-with-windows10-update-version-20h2/09a8d30a-dd16-4370-a6d2-94c489e314b6
  6. problems with windows10 edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    problems with windows10 edge: My HP support, focus assist, and start up button will not stay open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-windows10-edge/c6e95ba3-e924-4f58-9b6a-9d128d437165
  7. problem with activaiting windows10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    problem with activaiting windows10: Hi, i have a problem with activaiting windows10 , why product key didnt work?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-activaiting-windows10/04f9a1a9-c542-4e8d-8d00-6ab421942e13
  8. Livemail problem - Windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Livemail problem - Windows10: I use Livemail on Windows10 on two different systems. As of April 6 yesterday I am unable to send outgoing mail from either system two different email accounts, both *** Email address is removed for privacy *** addresses served through AOL mail. Both are able to receive...
  9. Windows10 activation problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows10 activation problem: Hello all, I am having a problem with Windows Activation, which I was alerted to when I tried to hid my task bar. I have a computer that has had a Win 10 Digital signature for approximately 4 years. free upgrade from Win 7 For some unknown reason, it no longer has one...
  10. Windows10 reset problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows10 reset problem: Hi. I have an upgrate from windows7 version. Due to "PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA" icarriet out a reset. After did was done started Windows and after 10min the following came up. Black screen taskbar without apps the windows-,search app are not working only the task view...