Windows 10: Windows10 upgrade

Discus and support Windows10 upgrade in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I am upgrading my PC to windows10. While upgrading OS administrators and user management will change?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AmalJoseph11, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Windows10 upgrade

Hi,

I am upgrading my PC to windows10. While upgrading OS administrators and user management will change?

:)

AmalJoseph11, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

windows10 upgrade

Hi,

It is possible that the
    drivers are outdated
    and the
    update components
    were corrupted during the update/upgrade. Kindly perform these
    methods of troubleshooting
    and check if there are any changes:

Method 1: Update your drivers.

To know how to update your drivers, click
    here.

Method 2:
    Run SFC Scan.  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Method 3:
    Run DISM Tool.  

DISM
    will
    restore any Corrupted System Image
    that causes the
    issues
    on your icons and applications. To perform
    DISM, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type the following command:  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth  

NOTE:
    This might take a while to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel.

Method 4: Reset Windows Update
    Components.

For more information and steps regarding on resetting the
    Update Components, kindly refer to
    How do I reset Windows
    Update Components.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Problem upgrading to Windows10 from Windows7 Ultimate

Hi,

This issue may arise due to the corruptions in upgrade components and as an initial troubleshooting step.

I suggest you to run BITS troubleshooter and
    Windows update troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Background Intelligent Transfer Service.
    Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Check if issue persists.

Once finished with the BITS troubleshooter, now run the Windows Update troubleshooter.

Windows
    Update Troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download
    media creation tool
    and install Windows 10 using the tool and see if it helps.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jun 23, 2020
  4. swarfega Win User

Windows10 upgrade

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows10 upgrade

1. Windows10 upgrade - Similar Threads - Windows10 upgrade

2. Windows7 upgrade Windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows7 upgrade Windows10: विंडो 7 को विंडो 10 में अपग्रेड कैसे करें https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows7-upgrade-windows10/f4718809-5ea1-4edb-be7e-19d2b2c98098
  3. Windows7 upgrade Windows10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows7 upgrade Windows10: विंडो 7 को विंडो 10 में अपग्रेड कैसे करें https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows7-upgrade-windows10/f4718809-5ea1-4edb-be7e-19d2b2c98098
  4. Windows7 upgrade Windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I want to upgrade a Windows7 laptop to Windows10, but when trying to run...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to upgrade a Windows7 laptop to Windows10, but when trying to run...: Hi,I have purchased a license key for Windows10, but am not able to execute the Windows10 installation file on my new to me Windows7 laptop. I have also tried to make a boot disk with the Windows10 installation file on a flash drive and am indeed able to start the...
  6. I want to upgrade a Windows7 laptop to Windows10, but when trying to run...

I want to upgrade a Windows7 laptop to Windows10, but when trying to run...: Hi,I have purchased a license key for Windows10, but am not able to execute the Windows10 installation file on my new to me Windows7 laptop. I have also tried to make a boot disk with the Windows10 installation file on a flash drive and am indeed able to start the...
  7. I want to upgrade a Windows7 laptop to Windows10, but when trying to run...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. i hav a windows 8.1 orinal so that i upgraded to windows10 .. and recently i changed my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i hav a windows 8.1 orinal so that i upgraded to windows10 .. and recently i changed my...: i hav a windows 8.1 orinal so that i upgraded to windows10 .. and recently i changed my motherboard and processor ... now i am not able to activate my windows ... plsease suggest me how to activate...
  9. i hav a windows 8.1 orinal so that i upgraded to windows10 .. and recently i changed my...

i hav a windows 8.1 orinal so that i upgraded to windows10 .. and recently i changed my...: i hav a windows 8.1 orinal so that i upgraded to windows10 .. and recently i changed my motherboard and processor ... now i am not able to activate my windows ... plsease suggest me how to activate...
  10. I can't open files/folders after upgrading from windows10 to windows11. Previously, I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open files/folders after upgrading from windows10 to windows11. Previously, I...: I can't open files/folders after upgrading from windows10 to windows11. Previously, I installed that folder with admin rights, but the user could not open it....