Windows 10: Windows10 usb install keeps asking for driver to install?

Discus and support Windows10 usb install keeps asking for driver to install? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't get past the installation process where it asks for drivers to be installed? I'm doing a fresh install of windows 10 64bit through USB. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yatin Ashtikkar, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Windows10 usb install keeps asking for driver to install?

I can't get past the installation process where it asks for drivers to be installed?

I'm doing a fresh install of windows 10 64bit through USB.

I do not have an external cd drive to try that option.

I've created & switched 3 different bootable USB's with fresh downloads from the official website.

I've midway tried switching usb 3.0 to 2.0. I even tried by disabling usb 3.0 in bios.

I do not have working windows to try Rufus.

I would like to believe I've verified every possible option in bios.

is it possible for this to be a hardware compatibility issue?

System specs

Gigabyte Arous z390 master

Corsair 2x16gb - 32gb Ram

Intel i9 9900

Any help/suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thank you.

:)

Yatin Ashtikkar, Apr 24, 2020

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Fox34 Win User

Windows10 usb install keeps asking for driver to install?

I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows10 usb install keeps asking for driver to install?

1. Windows10 usb install keeps asking for driver to install? - Similar Threads - Windows10 usb install

2. Windows keeps asking to install DirectPlay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps asking to install DirectPlay: Hi. A few days ago Windows 10 asked me to install DirectPlay. This was something like: this application requires you to install DirectPlay. I clicked to install it. Whole the process seemed to procede fine but from that moment I keep getting the monit to install DirectPlay.No...
  3. Windows keeps asking to install DirectPlay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keeps asking to install DirectPlay: Hi. A few days ago Windows 10 asked me to install DirectPlay. This was something like: this application requires you to install DirectPlay. I clicked to install it. Whole the process seemed to procede fine but from that moment I keep getting the monit to install DirectPlay.No...
  4. Windows keeps asking to install DirectPlay

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Trouble with Windows10 install via USB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trouble with Windows10 install via USB: Hello guys/girls, I'm having trouble installing Windows from USB media. I've never had this problem before. I recently upgrade my main PC and decided to upgrade my media/server PC with my old parts. Hardware wise, everything works, compatibility is not an issue, etc. Here is...
  6. No way to install Windows 10 from USB; keeps asking for Drivers from the USB, DVD or Hard Disk.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No way to install Windows 10 from USB; keeps asking for Drivers from the USB, DVD or Hard Disk.: Hi y'all. I'm here seeking for some help. I hope I find it here. So, I'm going to explain my problem in a few steps, in the same order that I did them. Ok, so. Here's the problem. A few months ago my version of Windows 10 was having a lot of problems. It got so slow that I...
  7. No way to install Windows 10 from USB; keeps asking for Drivers from the USB, DVD or Hard Disk.

No way to install Windows 10 from USB; keeps asking for Drivers from the USB, DVD or Hard Disk.: Hi y'all. I'm here seeking for some help. I hope I find it here. So, I'm going to explain my problem in a few steps, in the same order that I did them. Ok, so. Here's the problem. A few months ago my version of Windows 10 was having a lot of problems. It got so slow that I...
  8. Windows 10 USB installation - keeps asking for drivers

Windows 10 USB installation - keeps asking for drivers: Hi all, I am trying to make a fresh install of Windows 10 from a USB on a laptop. The problem is that just at the very beginning it keeps asking me for additional drivers and I have no idea what the installer wants from me to be honest. I can only scan for drivers and I...
  9. Windows10 usb install keeps asking for driver to install?

Windows10 usb install keeps asking for driver to install?: I can't get past the installation process where it asks for drivers to be installed? I'm doing a clean install of windows 10 64bit through USB. I do not have an external cd drive to try that option. I've created & switched 3 different bootable USB's with fresh downloads...
  10. How install windows10 on a usb stick ?

How install windows10 on a usb stick ?: Hi, I'd like to install windows10 on a usb stick. If I boot from the installation media the windows installer doesn't see any usb stick, the the discs. How can I install windows to a usb stick ? submitted by /u/belibelibelib [link] [comments]...