Windows 10: Windows10 weather webgit showing wrong location and feed

Discus and support Windows10 weather webgit showing wrong location and feed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when i started my pc today it starts showing feed and my location as china hubi city infact i am in india and i am not using vpn and my according to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ayushagnihotri1, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Windows10 weather webgit showing wrong location and feed

when i started my pc today it starts showing feed and my location as china hubi city infact i am in india and i am not using vpn and my according to chrome my ip address is also of india please help how to change it..

:)

Ayushagnihotri1, Jun 24, 2021

2. Cortana wrong weather location

I have the same problem. I have set my home location in Cortana's notebook in About Me and under Weather I have added my city. When I ask Cortana what the weather is at home she gives me the weather at the wrong location ( 2 hours away). When I tell
    her this is the wrong location I get the reply "Here is some information that should help you" and shows me a map of the wrong location. I've told her "this is the wrong location", "this is not my home location", "this location is incorrect" and she either
    shows me a map or does a bing search. I finally turned her off.

LorraineBlough, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Weather Settings are showing wrong forecast

Let us double check your Location privacy settings by following these steps:

• Click Start Menu and type Location Privacy settings.
    • Turn on Location.
    • Make sure that location for Weather and Calendar apps are also enabled.
    • Restart your PC.
    Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, Jun 24, 2021
  4. tcman50 Win User

Windows10 weather webgit showing wrong location and feed

Default weather on Bing is wrong

I live in Palm Coast Fl and have its weather as a interest on my Bing Homepage but the homepage also show Ocala Fl apparently as my default location for some reason which is wrong.

How do I get rid of the the Ocala weather on my homepage, its not listed as an interest.

Windows10 weather webgit showing wrong location and feed [​IMG]

tcman50, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows10 weather webgit showing wrong location and feed

1. Windows10 weather webgit showing wrong location and feed - Similar Threads - Windows10 weather webgit

2. Wrong location for BING weather

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong location for BING weather: I know I've complained about this before, but it's chronic now. No matter how many times I reiterate my city I get weather from miles off! I can't get the temperature to come up as Fahrenheit without manually changing it, either. Same on Win 10 pc. Help, please....
  3. Wrong location for BING weather

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong location for BING weather: I know I've complained about this before, but it's chronic now. No matter how many times I reiterate my city I get weather from miles off! I can't get the temperature to come up as Fahrenheit without manually changing it, either. Same on Win 10 pc. Help, please....
  4. Cortana wrong weather location and bing weather

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana wrong weather location and bing weather: I need help I had to reset my laptop thinking cortona would fox itself but it didn’t it still has the wrong location don’t know why please help...
  5. show only weather on feeds

in Windows 10 Customization
    show only weather on feeds: Is there a way to always show the full forecast on the taskbar weather page? It used to show the full forecast for the day including things like precipitation and sometimes several days if I clicked on it, but lately it's been rarer and rarer, in favor of not showing any more...
  6. show only weather on feeds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    show only weather on feeds: Is there a way to always show the full forecast on the taskbar weather page? It used to show the full forecast for the day including things like precipitation and sometimes several days if I clicked on it, but lately it's been rarer and rarer, in favor of not showing any more...
  7. show only weather on feeds

8. Wrong weather and traffic location

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong weather and traffic location: I recently installed win updates on my PC. Before I noticed this, my weather showed an accurate location despite having location settings off. Now after the update, my weather and traffic location show Riga, Latvia. I tried changing the settings, going from "Always detect my...
  9. Weather showing wrong location

Weather showing wrong location: Hello, I have the latest version of the Microsoft weather app on windows 10 and the location is showing the wrong location when set to detect my location. location is enabled in-app settings, privacy settings, and the icon that shows location is being used on the taskbar is...
  10. cortana Showing weather of wrong location.

in Cortana
    cortana Showing weather of wrong location.: Hello everyone, My Cortana app is showing weather of the wrong location. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-showing-weather-of-wrong-location/c3d3b60e-dff2-416b-b068-c6d4e987d680

Users found this page by searching for:

1. VPN Weather Windows I have