Windows 10: windows10/ where is my confirmation number?

Discus and support windows10/ where is my confirmation number? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought windows 10 on October 4, 2018 and I have not received my confirmation number. can you please send it to my email address *** Email address is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ElsieSanchez, Oct 12, 2018.

1. windows10/ where is my confirmation number?

I bought windows 10 on October 4, 2018 and I have not received my confirmation number. can you please send it to my email address *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. thank you My name is Elsie Sanchez and I paid $199.00.

:)

ElsieSanchez, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Viraj1789 Win User

which is the lastest update version of IE11 available for windows10 and please confirm KB number

which is the lastest update version of IE11 available for windows10 and please confirm KB number

Viraj1789, Oct 12, 2018
  3. BrianMBC Win User
    Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Viraj1789 Win User

windows10/ where is my confirmation number?

Hello Sumit,

I do have below IE11 versions as per report and we need to bring all of them on newer one :

1. 11.00.14393.0 (rs1_release.160715-1616)

2. 11.00.15063.0 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

3. 11.00.16299.15 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

4. 11.00.17134.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

Please suggest and help to confirm from where we can get the updated patch of IE for windows10 as its not available in MS catalog.

Viraj1789, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

windows10/ where is my confirmation number?

1. windows10/ where is my confirmation number? - Similar Threads - windows10 where confirmation

2. "Confirm your phone number" will not accept the number I enter. "That number doesn't look...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Confirm your phone number" will not accept the number I enter. "That number doesn't look...: A MSI laptop that has not been used for maybe three years because password was lost during a move. I decided to reset and re-activate Windows 10. Reset went fine, got 6-digit code text to account ph#, reset with new password but I'm stuck at "Confirm your phone number." I...
  3. Cannot confirm my phone number while trying to setup new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot confirm my phone number while trying to setup new laptop: Keep receiving an error message when trying to confirm my phone number. I do have a Microsoft work account so the phone number is the same but I also need a personal account.Any suggestions?...
  4. where is start up programs windows10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where is start up programs windows10: where is start up programs windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-start-up-programs-windows10/6f873403-140f-431d-b942-4ba9687a3c51
  5. constantly asks me to confirm my identity by entering pin number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    constantly asks me to confirm my identity by entering pin number: Windows is constantly asking me to confirm my identity (microsoft account) by entering the pin number I have already entered when I logged on to my pc. It only started recently so what the hell is with that? Have a second pc on which this never happens?...
  6. where are Emails on my Windows10?

where are Emails on my Windows10?: how do I locate my Emails on Windows10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-emails-on-my-windows10/add41338-ac83-4dcd-abd9-aa035b4fc9f2
  7. where is windows10 HomeGroup password

where is windows10 HomeGroup password: can not find windows10 HomeGroup password ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-windows10-homegroup-password/875555a8-6e47-4fd6-9ebd-b69ad72575a7
  8. windows movie maker where is it for WIndows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows movie maker where is it for WIndows10: How do I get a copy of windows movie maker, I purchased a new computer and it did not have the software. Any idea how I can get it for windows 10....
  9. TeamViewer confirms number of hacked user accounts is “significant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TeamViewer confirms number of hacked user accounts is “significant: TeamViewer confirms number of hacked user accounts is “significant Investigation continues to show external password breaches are cause, spokesman says. [img] It was a tough week for TeamViewer, a service that allows computer professionals and consumers to log...
  10. Where is build number?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where is build number?: [img] [img] [img] I can't find screenshot "can't find". I have This PC properties screenshot "my system". I have in settings screenshot "my settings". I've been thru all icons and still can't find screenshot "can't find". Don Cole 92385

Users found this page by searching for:

1. confirmation number on windows 10

2. What is the meaning of confirmation number in the wi-fi stetting up in a new computer??

3. windows confirmation number

4. confirmation number for Windows,
  5. what is a windows confirmation number,
  6. Define Microsoft confirmation of my number on my laptop