Windows 10: Windows10 with multiple apps open.

Discus and support Windows10 with multiple apps open. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do you disable the popup mapping window when you have multiple apps open and want to move/resize the screens.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DAWalker75, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Windows10 with multiple apps open.

How do you disable the popup mapping window when you have multiple apps open and want to move/resize the screens.

:)

DAWalker75, Jun 29, 2020

2. i cant open multiple apps on windows 10

Hi Jacklyn,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue. 

In order to assist you better, I would like to know the following queries:

• What happens when you try to open multiple apps?

• What exact error message are you get when you try to open multiple apps?

• Are you referring to Windows app or Desktop app?

I would suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps:

• Open multiple apps that you want.

• Right click on the task bar.

• From the jump menu select Show all windows side by side.
    I also suggest you to run app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Please get back to us with the above information, so that we can assist you better.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows10 with multiple apps open. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Windows10 with multiple apps open.

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows10 with multiple apps open.

1. Windows10 with multiple apps open. - Similar Threads - Windows10 multiple apps

2. Device Manager not opening Windows10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Manager not opening Windows10: Hi. My camera stopped working and I wanted to update the driver in Device Manager and my Device Manager didn’t want to open. I tried the scnnow and it still didn’t work. I booted in safe mode to test and it still didn’t work. My Windows Hello also stopped working. My...
  3. aol app windows10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    aol app windows10: aol mail app windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-app-windows10/ace50deb-5f45-4540-b0ec-97c1dd7a3c94
  4. Opening apps on multiple screens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Opening apps on multiple screens: Hi. Am I missing a setting somewhere where I could set the application to open on the screen where I opened it? The scenario is I’m extending my display, so I have two desktop screens. When I open an app on my second screen, I want the app to open there instead of on the...
  5. Windows10 Photo app

Windows10 Photo app: I've just purchased a new PC with Windows10 & the Photo app installed. Previously, I used Windows7 & Live Gallery to edit photos. After downloading photos from a camera SD card, I edit and/or delete them. When I click the bin in the app, I get a warning message about deleting...
  6. windows10 apps window

windows10 apps window: mailto:*** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/windows10-apps-window/aa7db90b-739d-4c96-bd88-5ecd23810cc6
  7. BSOD Memory_Management when multiple apps open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Memory_Management when multiple apps open: Laptop has been BSOD for the past two weeks. Every time it crashes I'm usually watching a full screen video online, or have multiple apps open (not games though). Usually it goes into Memory_Management error, but I have seen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have run Driver Verifier...
  8. Multiple Selection -> Open With?

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Selection -> Open With?: Let's say I want to multiple files at once with a specific app. I selected multiple files, and then right click. Where is the open with option? How can I fix this? 31640
  9. Very annoying issue when multiple apps are open

in Windows 10 Support
    Very annoying issue when multiple apps are open: I have Windows 10. Recently I noticed that If I have several applications open and want to switch to another one, it opens BEHIND the existing window. How do I bring whatever application I click to the forefront? *Confused Thank you to whoever has the answer to this...
  10. Multiple Problems with Task Bar in Windows10

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Problems with Task Bar in Windows10: I had a smooth transition upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10. That was however short lived. After updating my browser, I did a system restart. Things went to hell after that. All of a sudden, left clicking the Windows icon, Cortana icon or the Notification icon did...