Windows 10: WINDOWS10 without activation

Discus and support WINDOWS10 without activation in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can I use windows 10 OS without activation for about months? Or can it last for about a year? submitted by /u/JBP04 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JBP04, Jan 13, 2020.

1. /u/JBP04 Win User

WINDOWS10 without activation

Can I use windows 10 OS without activation for about months? Or can it last for about a year?

submitted by /u/JBP04
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JBP04, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jan 13, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jan 13, 2020
  4. RayBowes Win User

Windows10 update

Thanks for that Allan it worked exactly as you said (method 1)

Cheers

Ray

RayBowes, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

1. WINDOWS10 without activation - Similar Threads - WINDOWS10 without activation

2. windows10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows10 activation: I purchased second hand dell vostro 3500 with windows10 already installed. But there is a message in settings saying can't be activated because unable to connect to organizations activation server error code 0x8007232B. How can this be fixed please scott...
  3. activation of windows10

activation of windows10: I facing a problem to activate my windows10 how could I activate my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows10/4c3a6ea7-7429-471c-a4ff-c1a37e08d8ea
  4. activate windows10

activate windows10: Hi.i have original windows10 installed on my laptop and it was disactivated after update and show error 0xC004f074 and I cant fix it and i need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows10/76f66dd1-b5eb-42f1-b5a0-d49e8f8a6e68
  5. windows10 activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows10 activation: I cannot activate windows10 on my PC. Every time I attempt to activate windows10, there's a message popping out" we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organization's server and try again. If you continue having problems...
  6. WINDOWS10 ACTIVATION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS10 ACTIVATION: I DONT KNOW MY PRODUCT KEY AND I WANT TO ACTIVATE MY WINDOWS10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-activation/86280007-3612-4466-9ae7-b706641e7f2b
  7. Is there a chance to darken the windows10 design without an activated windows10 version?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a chance to darken the windows10 design without an activated windows10 version?: Need urgently all dark dark windows etc. Because it shoots me in the eye so many people know For browser I already have Gibt es eine chance das windows10 design dunkel einzustellen ohne aktivierte windows10 version?
  8. activation of windows10

activation of windows10: i need to activate my windows10 and i can not do that. i have error code : 0xCoo4F074 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows10/62d61ac8-c1af-4848-9733-633a95bae4d4
  9. windows10 activation

windows10 activation: I am unable to activate my windows10 as I'm unable to find my windows10 product key. so I request you to explain the way to recover my product key so that I can activate my windows...
  10. Activating Windows10

Activating Windows10: I just got this laptop for Christmas and Windows 10 was already on it however there is a distracting message at bottom of the screen that says: Activate Windows - Go to settings to activate Windows. When I go there, they ask for a key which I don't have. How do I get that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i use windows pc without windows activation