Windows 10: windows10 ;

Discus and support windows10 ; in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; can i use the same windows10 home product key to upgrad to windows10 pro?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PhilipGolden, Dec 28, 2018.

1. windows10 ;

can i use the same windows10 home product key to upgrad to windows10 pro?

:)

PhilipGolden, Dec 28, 2018
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Dec 28, 2018
  3. RayBowes Win User
    Windows10 update

Thanks for that Allan it worked exactly as you said (method 1)

Cheers

Ray

RayBowes, Dec 28, 2018
  4. windows10 ;

Windows10

Hi Matthew,

I suggest you to try the steps provided below.

Startup Repair can automatically recover from most BCD problems. If you prefer to manually analyze and repair problems, you can use the command-line tool BootRec.exe by starting the System Recovery tools and then clicking
    Command Prompt in the System Recovery Options dialog box.

BootRec.exe supports the following command-line parameters:

• /FIXMBR The /FIXMBR switch writes an MBR to the system partition.
    • /FIXBOOT The /FIXBOOT switch writes a new boot sector onto the system partition.
    • /SCANOS The /SCANOS switch scans all disks for Windows installations and displays entries currently not in the BCD store.
    • /REBUILDBCD The /REBUILDBCD switch scans all disks for Windows installations and provides a choice of which entries to add to the BCD store.
    Please keep us updated with the status of the repair, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

windows10 ;

1. windows10 ; - Similar Threads - windows10

2. High ram usage on Windows10 x64

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High ram usage on Windows10 x64: Really? I just upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 and win10 is even worse, I get 50% ram usage just on the starup, even the task manager doesnt show me what is eating it, so? What is happening? It can"t be a virus, I just did a clean install, and now its bad than before :...
  3. Windows10 laptop CONSTANTLY freezes when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 laptop CONSTANTLY freezes when waking up from sleep: It's a basic Lenovo laptop that I only use for web browsing, but for some reason it always freezes when it wakes from sleep and takes around 2-5 minutes to get to the password login screen to enter the text. I've tried google searching for fixes but I haven't found anything...
  4. Autocomplete for google gmail in mail app windows10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autocomplete for google gmail in mail app windows10: Hello, I have a problem in Autocomplete. entering into the Windows Mail application. when I open mail app from start menu and add an account and google and after inside I find a mail installed in Google with password for someone. I want to delete it but I could not I tried...
  5. Windows10 for students (Free)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 for students (Free): Is there a way that students get authentic windows 10 for free? I'm getting my new laptop without windows. So, I was wondering if it's possible to get a free version for students. submitted by /u/bnodoma20 [link] [comments]...
  6. Install Windows10 using Media Creation Tools

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Windows10 using Media Creation Tools: Hi! My hard disk is damaged so i need to replace it. I need to reinstall Windows10 for my laptop. I have downloaded Windows10 Media Creation Tools and make installer in my flash disk. Can anyone tell me the instruction for install windows10 using media creation tools? I...
  7. Windows Update on 5.29.2020 Put Windows10 back into S Mode - HELP me get out of it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Update on 5.29.2020 Put Windows10 back into S Mode - HELP me get out of it: I switched out of Windows 10 S Mode to Windows 10 Home operating system, only to have the update put me back into S mode. How do I get out of it? When I click "Get" in the Windows Store it only gives me a message of "Working on it" but never switches? This update has rendered...
  8. windows10 can;t detect an intternal hardrive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows10 can;t detect an intternal hardrive: Can't detect a second internal hardrive; it does oneday, then it doesn't! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-cant-detect-an-intternal-hardrive/a6910045-737f-4171-9048-2a012f9266c5
  9. Windows10 home edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows10 home edition: Hello, Can somebody tell me how i can see my digital license from microsoft for Windows10 home edition. I got a free upgrade from windows 7 and now i need to reinstall windows10 home edition on my computer because of a blue screen loop i can,t get out of....
  10. Wi-Fi network list is missing on windows10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi network list is missing on windows10: Hi guys, I have a Wi-Fi connection issue on windows10. OS version: Windows10 1099 18363.836 Network adapter: Qualcomm QCA61x4A 802.11ac Wireless Adapter Issue repeat step: 1. Connect a WLAN network for example A-WLAN, I can connect it successfully. 2. Open the...