Windows 10: Windows10

Discus and support Windows10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Where I can find SpiderSolitair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10/92044b48-024c-463a-bf5b-2cf286aaf0ce Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by (Peter&Peter), Oct 7, 2019.

1. Windows10

Where I can find SpiderSolitair

:)

(Peter&Peter), Oct 7, 2019
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Oct 7, 2019
  3. RayBowes Win User
    Windows10 update

Thanks for that Allan it worked exactly as you said (method 1)

Cheers

Ray

RayBowes, Oct 7, 2019
  4. Windows10

Windows10

Hi Matthew,

I suggest you to try the steps provided below.

Startup Repair can automatically recover from most BCD problems. If you prefer to manually analyze and repair problems, you can use the command-line tool BootRec.exe by starting the System Recovery tools and then clicking
    Command Prompt in the System Recovery Options dialog box.

BootRec.exe supports the following command-line parameters:

• /FIXMBR The /FIXMBR switch writes an MBR to the system partition.
    • /FIXBOOT The /FIXBOOT switch writes a new boot sector onto the system partition.
    • /SCANOS The /SCANOS switch scans all disks for Windows installations and displays entries currently not in the BCD store.
    • /REBUILDBCD The /REBUILDBCD switch scans all disks for Windows installations and provides a choice of which entries to add to the BCD store.
    Please keep us updated with the status of the repair, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows10

1. Windows10 - Similar Threads - Windows10

2. Windows10 best free screen recorder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 best free screen recorder?: What is the best free screen recorder for windows 10? submitted by /u/sacvv05 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1c5akai/windows10_best_free_screen_recorder/
  3. Windows10 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 Home: Hello Community: CENERO: I failed to do my homework, My PC died, so I had to replace it with a new desktop PC and it is working great.Question: Can I copy/download the windows 10 Home OS that is working now , to an external HD, so if something happens again, I can install the...
  4. Windows10 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 Home: Hello Community: CENERO: I failed to do my homework, My PC died, so I had to replace it with a new desktop PC and it is working great.Question: Can I copy/download the windows 10 Home OS that is working now , to an external HD, so if something happens again, I can install the...
  5. Windows10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. kap sugrysti is windows10 pro i windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    kap sugrysti is windows10 pro i windows 10 Home: kap sugrysti is windows10 pro i windows 10 Home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kap-sugrysti-is-windows10-pro-i-windows-10-home/8f6fa2a2-ff60-419f-ab81-e6d8d40ccb0e
  7. Additional User.domain profile creation after the login on Windows10 Machine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Additional User.domain profile creation after the login on Windows10 Machine: Problem Statement: Additional User.Domain profile folder creation after the login on Windows10 Machine.When we login to the machine, Windows create an additional folder with domain extension.for an example a user User1 login to a machine which is in domain called contoso,...
  8. Windows10 issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 issues.: It seems windows10 has crashed for some unknown reason, I found all of my settings had changed, desktop, taskbar etc. I reconfigured some of these and when I restarted my laptop they had all change back to what it was on Monday morning. My favourites had also disappeared...
  9. Windows10 issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 issues.: It seems windows10 has crashed for some unknown reason, I found all of my settings had changed, desktop, taskbar etc. I reconfigured some of these and when I restarted my laptop they had all change back to what it was on Monday morning. My favourites had also disappeared...
  10. Windows10 issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 issues.: It seems windows10 has crashed for some unknown reason, I found all of my settings had changed, desktop, taskbar etc. I reconfigured some of these and when I restarted my laptop they had all change back to what it was. My favourites had also disappeared along with the...