Windows 10: Windows10

Discus and support Windows10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Where I can find SpiderSolitair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10/92044b48-024c-463a-bf5b-2cf286aaf0ce Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by (Peter&Peter), Oct 7, 2019.

1. Windows10

Where I can find SpiderSolitair

:)

(Peter&Peter), Oct 7, 2019
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Oct 7, 2019
  3. RayBowes Win User
    Windows10 update

Thanks for that Allan it worked exactly as you said (method 1)

Cheers

Ray

RayBowes, Oct 7, 2019
  4. Windows10

Windows10

Hi Matthew,

I suggest you to try the steps provided below.

Startup Repair can automatically recover from most BCD problems. If you prefer to manually analyze and repair problems, you can use the command-line tool BootRec.exe by starting the System Recovery tools and then clicking
    Command Prompt in the System Recovery Options dialog box.

BootRec.exe supports the following command-line parameters:

• /FIXMBR The /FIXMBR switch writes an MBR to the system partition.
    • /FIXBOOT The /FIXBOOT switch writes a new boot sector onto the system partition.
    • /SCANOS The /SCANOS switch scans all disks for Windows installations and displays entries currently not in the BCD store.
    • /REBUILDBCD The /REBUILDBCD switch scans all disks for Windows installations and provides a choice of which entries to add to the BCD store.
    Please keep us updated with the status of the repair, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows10

1. Windows10 - Similar Threads - Windows10

2. Reinstallation of Windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstallation of Windows10: I have a fairly old Dell Inspiron laptop running Windows10. To try to speed up my laptop, I want to wipe everything and reinstall Windows but I do not have the CDs because the laptop obviously came with an earlier version of Windows originally My question is:- Is it legal and...
  3. can't change destination on windows10 for uploaded photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't change destination on windows10 for uploaded photos: Until recently I was able to change the destination folder of any photos I uploaded from my phone. In the past month or so, it will not let me change the destination, and just crashes when I try. So my photos are all going to the last folder I used before the problem...
  4. Windows10 Family safety is blocking my laptop local admin login apps

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows10 Family safety is blocking my laptop local admin login apps: Steps to reproduce the problem: Windows 10 version 1903 1) Create a local administrator account I am using this local Administrator account since last 4 years (Started with Windows 8, upgraded to Windows 8.1, Upgraded to Windows 10) 2) Created a family account with...
  5. fear gold will not launch after installing on windows10

fear gold will not launch after installing on windows10: I have been trying to get my fear gold game to work on windows 10 for over 2yrs now. I first had an hp pavilion with an amd processor and tried all the fixes but no success. I now have a new dell g7 with a intel core processor7 and it still will not launch and play. the game...
  6. windows10 - s mode to windows10 home

windows10 - s mode to windows10 home: anyone have any idea when app switch out of windows10 - s mode be worrking again its been over a week so far https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-s-mode-to-windows10-home/a10e5c10-1153-4cba-98a6-7557babf08b7
  7. SHA256 module compatibility issue with Windows10 latest version

SHA256 module compatibility issue with Windows10 latest version: HI, I'm System Manager of the program using the SHA256 cryptographic module. The customers using our program, those who have updated Windows 10 to the latest version (but I haven't checked what version it is yet) are having difficulty running our program equally. I would...
  8. Reinstall Windows10 and restore apps/data after reformat?

Reinstall Windows10 and restore apps/data after reformat?: I upgraded to Windows10 from WIndows7 sometime ago and have just kept cloning my hard drive whenever I needed a drive upgrade. I've ended up with a 2T NTFS drive with Windows10 that has a messed up boot record and also won't update the OS. I'm thinking I need to (or should)...
  9. windows10 pro activation issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows10 pro activation issues: i have an msi laptop preinstalled with windows10. i recently upgraded it to windows10 pro. My microsoft account is clearly showing the purchase details. But, after installing windows10 pro, i am not able to activate it. i checked settings ---> activation --> it shows "...
  10. network between windows10 and xp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network between windows10 and xp: how can I get my Windows 10 computer and my xp SR3 computer to network? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-between-windows10-and-xp/efc92991-ee9d-40e1-999f-37e564f817ca