Windows 10: windows10

Discus and support windows10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E5%A6%82%E4%BD%95%E5%88%A0%E9%99%A4windows10/940e0878-217f-4b3b-84e4-cfa937548a90 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Charotte Diamond, Sep 22, 2020.

1. windows10

windows10

:)

Charotte Diamond, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Sep 22, 2020
  3. RayBowes Win User
    Windows10 update

Thanks for that Allan it worked exactly as you said (method 1)

Cheers

Ray

RayBowes, Sep 22, 2020
  4. windows10

Windows10

Hi Matthew,

I suggest you to try the steps provided below.

Startup Repair can automatically recover from most BCD problems. If you prefer to manually analyze and repair problems, you can use the command-line tool BootRec.exe by starting the System Recovery tools and then clicking
    Command Prompt in the System Recovery Options dialog box.

BootRec.exe supports the following command-line parameters:

• /FIXMBR The /FIXMBR switch writes an MBR to the system partition.
    • /FIXBOOT The /FIXBOOT switch writes a new boot sector onto the system partition.
    • /SCANOS The /SCANOS switch scans all disks for Windows installations and displays entries currently not in the BCD store.
    • /REBUILDBCD The /REBUILDBCD switch scans all disks for Windows installations and provides a choice of which entries to add to the BCD store.
    Please keep us updated with the status of the repair, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

windows10

1. windows10 - Similar Threads - windows10

2. Windows10 issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 issues.: It seems windows10 has crashed for some unknown reason, I found all of my settings had changed, desktop, taskbar etc. I reconfigured some of these and when I restarted my laptop they had all change back to what it was on Monday morning. My favourites had also disappeared...
  3. Windows10 issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 issues.: It seems windows10 has crashed for some unknown reason, I found all of my settings had changed, desktop, taskbar etc. I reconfigured some of these and when I restarted my laptop they had all change back to what it was on Monday morning. My favourites had also disappeared...
  4. Windows10 issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 issues.: It seems windows10 has crashed for some unknown reason, I found all of my settings had changed, desktop, taskbar etc. I reconfigured some of these and when I restarted my laptop they had all change back to what it was. My favourites had also disappeared along with the...
  5. Windows10 issues.

Windows10 issues.: It seems windows10 has crashed for some unknown reason, I found all of my settings had changed, desktop, taskbar etc. I reconfigured some of these and when I restarted my laptop they had all change back to what it was. My favourites had also disappeared along with the...
  6. Windows10 issues.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows10 issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Updating windows10 from 1607 LSTB to 1809 LSTC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating windows10 from 1607 LSTB to 1809 LSTC: Hello. Is there someone to help me update windows?I'm using Widows10 Enterprise LSTB1607 now.But i want to update it to LSTCv1809 or v21H2Actually i don't think it's gonna be possible to update it to v21H2 because it's not a IOT Enterprise.However i think it seems possible to...
  9. Updating windows10 from 1607 LSTB to 1809 LSTC

Updating windows10 from 1607 LSTB to 1809 LSTC: Hello. Is there someone to help me update windows?I'm using Widows10 Enterprise LSTB1607 now.But i want to update it to LSTCv1809 or v21H2Actually i don't think it's gonna be possible to update it to v21H2 because it's not a IOT Enterprise.However i think it seems possible to...
  10. Updating windows10 from 1607 LSTB to 1809 LSTC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade