Windows 10: WINDOWS100xc0000428winload.efi

Discus and support WINDOWS100xc0000428winload.efi in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; ,BIOS20.11.2WHQLB450WIN1020H2 0xc0000428winload.efiF1WIN10 0xc0000428UEFIBIOSF10 BIOS:disablesetup [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Windows Category - All, Dec 18, 2020.

1. WINDOWS100xc0000428winload.efi

,BIOS20.11.2WHQLB450WIN1020H2

0xc0000428winload.efiF1WIN10

0xc0000428UEFIBIOSF10

BIOS:disablesetup

WINDOWS100xc0000428winload.efi b42bb59a-39f0-4b60-a960-5b4758027b9d?upload=true.png

:)

Windows Category - All, Dec 18, 2020
  2. trog100 Win User

Move EFI partition

its to enable win 10 to update to its anniversary edition.. it cant do this due to lack of C drive space i have had a quick try with the trial version of easus.. it didnt seem to be able to do what i want..

i am assuming i cant just delete the efi partition but maybe i could.. as yet i havnt even figured out how to get into the bios of the thing.. maybe that should be my next step.. *Smile WINDOWS100xc0000428winload.efi :)

diskpart could probably do it but figuring out how (it aint that user friendly) might be difficult without step by step instructions..

trog

trog100, Dec 18, 2020
  3. dictum Win User
    Which tool to recover the EFI partition? Booted into Rescue Disk

That's not what they suggest here:

FIX: Steps to Fix Winload.EFI Error - Appuals.com

Winload.EFI Error, is pretty much self explanatory by it’s name is an error that prevents windows from loading. This is usually caused by corrupt boot records or incorrect boot configuration. Depending on your Operating System, the error message may vary but the keyword winload.efi will be same. On a Windows 8/8.1/10 system, the error usually pops-up in the following form.

dictum, Dec 18, 2020
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

WINDOWS100xc0000428winload.efi

Dual OS with one EFI

Use MiniTool Partition Wizard to delete the 16MB MSR partition in front of D: drive in your screenshot (Disk 1). Use the resize partition option to move the front of the D: drive partition over so you get about 500 mb of free, unallocated space at the beginning of disk 1. Then pick up at step 2 here:
    Fixing Windows 8.1 Boot by Create EFI System Partition Manually | Min's Blog

Before starting at step 2 above the user entered diskpart and selected disk 0. (In diskpart, drives start at 0, not at 1. You can use the list disk command in diskpart to see the drives.)

Best Free Partition Manager for Windows | MiniTool Partition Free

NavyLCDR, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

WINDOWS100xc0000428winload.efi

1. WINDOWS100xc0000428winload.efi - Similar Threads - WINDOWS100xc0000428winload efi

2. "MRB", "EFI" and "GPT" problem when trying to Clean-Install W11 onto my Dell laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "MRB", "EFI" and "GPT" problem when trying to Clean-Install W11 onto my Dell laptop.: I encountered this problem when trying to Clean-Install Windows 11 to my Dell Latitude 7430 laptop today, please see all three attached pictures. From what I can gather from google it looks like it could have something to do with the "Boot Sequence" or "Boot Mode" of the...
  3. "MRB", "EFI" and "GPT" problem when trying to Clean-Install W11 onto my Dell laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "MRB", "EFI" and "GPT" problem when trying to Clean-Install W11 onto my Dell laptop.: I encountered this problem when trying to Clean-Install Windows 11 to my Dell Latitude 7430 laptop today, please see all three attached pictures. From what I can gather from google it looks like it could have something to do with the "Boot Sequence" or "Boot Mode" of the...
  4. Cannot find room for the EFI system partition.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot find room for the EFI system partition.: C:\WINDOWS\system32>MBR2GPT.EXE /convert /allowfullos MBR2GPT will now attempt to convert the default book disk. If conversion is successful the disk can only be booted in GPT mode. These changes cannot be undone! MBR2GPT: Attempting to convert disk 1 MBR2GPT: Retrieving...
  5. How to delete multiple EFI and Recovery partitions in Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete multiple EFI and Recovery partitions in Windows 10 ?: I have an HP laptop 15-r014tx. The specifications are : https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04337700 .I recently upgraded my RAM from 4GB to 12 GB4GB existing + 8GB new. I also installed a new 256GB SSD and the existing HDD was moved to the CD/DVD drive slot. Now, I do not...
  6. How to delete multiple EFI and Recovery partitions in Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete multiple EFI and Recovery partitions in Windows 10 ?: I have an HP laptop 15-r014tx. The specifications are : https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04337700 .I recently upgraded my RAM from 4GB to 12 GB4GB existing + 8GB new. I also installed a new 256GB SSD and the existing HDD was moved to the CD/DVD drive slot. Now, I do not...
  7. How to delete multiple EFI and Recovery partitions in Windows 10 ?

8. Installing UEFI or EFI windows 10 is much complicated if once EFI partition deleted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing UEFI or EFI windows 10 is much complicated if once EFI partition deleted.: There were some errors on old windows 10, the time I was working to fix the errors using Recovery mode Command Prompt I used command 'Clean' on windows disk I was to plan a new install.I was unaware about the problems if once the EFI partition is deleted this is going very...
  9. Installing UEFI or EFI windows 10 is much complicated if once EFI partition deleted.

Installing UEFI or EFI windows 10 is much complicated if once EFI partition deleted.: There were some errors on old windows 10, the time I was working to fix the errors using Recovery mode Command Prompt I used command 'Clean' on windows disk I was to plan a new install.I was unaware about the problems if once the EFI partition is deleted this is going very...
  10. Installing UEFI or EFI windows 10 is much complicated if once EFI partition deleted.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
Tags: