Windows 10: Windows10mail sent items

Discus and support Windows10mail sent items in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I click on an item in the sent box , whether it was sent or failed, it immediately tries to send it again and cannot be cancelled other than by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by robjmolyneux, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Windows10mail sent items

When I click on an item in the sent box , whether it was sent or failed, it immediately tries to send it again and cannot be cancelled other than by getting out of the sent box. Help please to stop this.

:)

robjmolyneux, Jun 27, 2019
  2. warek Win User

Oulook 2016 sent items not all in sent items folder but are in outlook

Hi there

Trying to setup up my new computer, Windows 10 home. I have outlook 2016 and I tried to start without adding a new account and then tried to import from outlook 2010 pst file. I still have the old computer with outlook 2010 , all my emails etc

This gave me some old emails but no current ones and no address book/contacts

I then added a new email account pop 3 manually and it works sends and receives
    I also saved and imported a csv file of contacts and that is all good.

However I notice that if I send some pics from another program, right click send to they are sent but they are not in the sent items under my email account, but they are in the sent items under the outlook data file. If I sent a reply to an email the sent box under my email account saves the reply.

I would like to have all of my sent items under the one sent folder, and preferably the sent folder under my email account not the sent item under the outlook data file

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your input

Cheers

Kevin

warek, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Text Message Sent Items Box

Access the message settings,general settings,scroll down the list and select save sent items from the list.

This should save a copy of sent items in this particular folder.

okinawa---01, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Windows10mail sent items

Deleted Items, Trash, Sent, and Sent Items

Dear Russ,

thank you for your message.

Unfortunately there is no way to change the folders sent and deleted items on a Windows Phone.

Feel free to submit your suggestion for the implementation of this feature to the Windows Phone Feature Suggestion Box!

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com

Kind regards,

Vasilia K', Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows10mail sent items

1. Windows10mail sent items - Similar Threads - Windows10mail sent items

2. Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder: I am running Microsoft Mail Not Outlook on Windows 11. I have created 2 email accounts that both work but in neither case will any sent items appear in the Sent Items folder . I have re-installed Mail twice now but the problem persists. They do not appear in any other folder...
  3. Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder: I am running Microsoft Mail Not Outlook on Windows 11. I have created 2 email accounts that both work but in neither case will any sent items appear in the Sent Items folder . I have re-installed Mail twice now but the problem persists. They do not appear in any other folder...
  4. MS Mail App sent items is empty

MS Mail App sent items is empty: Hello, I am using the Mail app with windows 10 and I need to look at an email i sent but when i look in the sent items folder there is nothing listed and i know i did not delete them. I could never see the sent items folder when opening the Mail app so I marked the sent...
  5. Windows Mail - Sent Items

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Mail - Sent Items: I was searching email from my "Sent Mail" folder. The email I was searching for didn't appear, but there was an option to "Search Online". The email appeared, but when I click to open, it disappears. How do I view sent emails found using the "Search Online" option?...
  6. Gmail emails not showing in sent items

Gmail emails not showing in sent items: Recently I noticed that sent items from my personal gmail account had stopped showing in the sent folder even though they were being received by the recipient. This is only an issue with my gmail account, not my work account. I reset the app and added my gmail account and...
  7. Sent Items folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sent Items folder: How do I find the Sent Items folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-items-folder/226e660d-b3ed-4ed8-bdb8-1b2236d65a11
  8. Outlook Express Sent Items Folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Express Sent Items Folder: How can I set up Outlook Express so that my Sent Items Folder is in Preview Mode and shows the name of person who I have sent the email to at the beginning of the displayed emails? At the moment I can only have the folder in Preview mode where my name is displayed first...
  9. Issue with Mail app Sent Items

in Browsers and Email
    Issue with Mail app Sent Items: Using the default Mail app, I checked my 'Sent Items' and all mails since the start of the month show as sent but the date / time they were sent shows as: 'Sending...' when first clicked on, then that changes to: 'Still working on it..' after 60 seconds or so. Older Sent...
  10. Oulook 2016 sent items not all in sent items folder but are in outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Oulook 2016 sent items not all in sent items folder but are in outlook: Hi there Trying to setup up my new computer, Windows 10 home. I have outlook 2016 and I tried to start without adding a new account and then tried to import from outlook 2010 pst file. I still have the old computer with outlook 2010 , all my emails etc This gave me some...