Windows 10: Windows10,从Microsoft store中安装Itunes,不能识别连接的设备,

Discus and support Windows10,从Microsoft store中安装Itunes,不能识别连接的设备, in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; 安装好像很简单,但不能识别连接设备,按苹果官网上的技术提示也解决不了问题,折腾一天了,急。想卸载,却还找不到软件在哪,什么情况?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lujunwang, Jan 25, 2019.

1. lujunwang Win User

Windows10,从Microsoft store中安装Itunes,不能识别连接的设备,

安装好像很简单,但不能识别连接设备,按苹果官网上的技术提示也解决不了问题,折腾一天了,急。想卸载,却还找不到软件在哪,什么情况?

:)

lujunwang, Jan 25, 2019

2. iTunes not opening in Windows10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. I appreciate that you have tried a few troubleshooting steps. Let me help you.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the details.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Since when did the issue started happening?

• Have you made any changes in settings prior to the issue?

• Do you receive any error code or error message on the screen?

I would suggest you to install the iTunes as an administrator, right click on iTunes and click on “Run as the Administrator”. Check if that helps.

If the issue persists, run the SFC.

Follow the below steps:

• Open Command Prompt.
    • Select “Run as Administrator”.
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit Enter.
    Now check for the issue.

I hope the issue will be resolved. Please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jan 25, 2019
  3. microsoft store on windows10

Hi Omete,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I can understand how frustrating it could be when things go unusual. I will certainly help you.

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key and R key together
      to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe and press Enter key for the command to execute.

Method 2:

You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Deepak..Raghav, Jan 25, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

iTunes won't be in the Microsoft Store this year

Read more: iTunes won't be in the Microsoft Store this year | ZDNet

Brink, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows10,从Microsoft store中安装Itunes,不能识别连接的设备, - Similar Threads - Windows10,从Microsoft store中安装Itunes,不能识别连接的设备,

2. microsoft store shows my D: drive as an option but I cant select it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store shows my D: drive as an option but I cant select it.: if I select it as the path for MS store, it just simply refuses to change it. I've changed the default path for new files in the windows settings, I've terminated and repaired the MS store application several times. I just got fallout 76 and I cant download it because MS...
  3. microsoft store shows my D: drive as an option but I cant select it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store shows my D: drive as an option but I cant select it.: if I select it as the path for MS store, it just simply refuses to change it. I've changed the default path for new files in the windows settings, I've terminated and repaired the MS store application several times. I just got fallout 76 and I cant download it because MS...
  4. I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.: I was notified that I was hacked by Microsoft, which led me to be a victim of phone fraud, all the while being led to believe I was talking to you....
  5. I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.: I was notified that I was hacked by Microsoft, which led me to be a victim of phone fraud, all the while being led to believe I was talking to you....
  6. I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.

7. Microsoft 365 sucks,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 365 sucks,: The ribbon has become a micro scoping size. Software is designed to squeeze money form the customer even after annual subscription, how can you ask for more money for such defective user hating software. it is ridden with defects everything is bad about it and it is there to...
  8. how do I uninstall Microsoft 365

how do I uninstall Microsoft 365: it is ridden with defects I want to get an older version of Office https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-microsoft-365/c8048ca3-5956-4882-9201-8decbab2e4f1
  9. Microsoft 365 sucks,

Microsoft 365 sucks,: The ribbon has become a micro scoping size. Software is designed to squeeze money form the customer even after annual subscription, how can you ask for more money for such defective user hating software. it is ridden with defects everything is bad about it and it is there to...
  10. Microsoft 365 sucks,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade