Windows 10: Windows10上想通過notebook和電視機同時操作,但是不小心設置了電視機為主控制臺,請問怎樣才能設置notebook為主控制台

Discus and support Windows10上想通過notebook和電視機同時操作,但是不小心設置了電視機為主控制臺,請問怎樣才能設置notebook為主控制台 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows10上想通過notebook和電視機同時操作,但是不小心設置了電視機為主控制臺,請問怎樣才能設置notebook為主控制台... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Family 2HK, May 15, 2019.

1. Windows10上想通過notebook和電視機同時操作,但是不小心設置了電視機為主控制臺,請問怎樣才能設置notebook為主控制台

Windows10上想通過notebook和電視機同時操作,但是不小心設置了電視機為主控制臺,請問怎樣才能設置notebook為主控制台

:)

Family 2HK, May 15, 2019
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, May 15, 2019
  3. Can't add existing notebooks in One note windows app using the 'More Notebooks' button

Hi,

The One Note app in windows 10 won't let me add existing notebooks to my notebook list when I use the more notebooks button.

Sometimes the list shows up empty or just with one or two random notebooks and never the whole list of notebooks I'd like to add. I have a lot of notebooks (they're visible in the web app) and it's very frustrating not being able to add them on the windows
    app.

The list just doesn't seem to sync or is very random in what it shows.

Thanks in advance

ConstantFish542, May 15, 2019
  4. Rose Ter Win User

notebook

Hi Marlowe,

OneNote comes with several built-in templates, including decorative page backgrounds and to-do lists. You can create your own template or customize an existing one. We recommend that you check out this

link
    . This will provide you steps on how to set margins on a notebook.

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, May 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows10上想通過notebook和電視機同時操作,但是不小心設置了電視機為主控制臺,請問怎樣才能設置notebook為主控制台 - Similar Threads - Windows10上想通過notebook和電視機同時操作,但是不小心設置了電視機為主控制臺,請問怎樣才能設置notebook為主控制台

2. One Note Notebook retrieval

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Note Notebook retrieval: Hi everyone,I'm having trouble accessing a personal OneNote notebook I created on another device. I'm getting this error message: "We couldn't open that location. It might not exist or you might not have permission to open it. Please contact the owner of [link] for more...
  3. One Note Notebook retrieval

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Note Notebook retrieval: Hi everyone,I'm having trouble accessing a personal OneNote notebook I created on another device. I'm getting this error message: "We couldn't open that location. It might not exist or you might not have permission to open it. Please contact the owner of [link] for more...
  4. One Note Notebook retrieval

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How can I share a small printer between windows10 and windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I share a small printer between windows10 and windows 7: How can I share a small printer which connected to windows10 laptop to windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-share-a-small-printer-between-windows10/915c7fae-fbea-428f-bc16-a807eeb92a6e
  6. How can I share a small printer between windows10 and windows 7

How can I share a small printer between windows10 and windows 7: How can I share a small printer which connected to windows10 laptop to windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-share-a-small-printer-between-windows10/915c7fae-fbea-428f-bc16-a807eeb92a6e
  7. How can I share a small printer between windows10 and windows 7

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Porque no me aparece la bateria en mi notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Porque no me aparece la bateria en mi notebook: Hola buenas, mi problema es el siguiente:Tengo una EXO Cloudbook E15, le instale windows de 0, pero tengo un problema con la bateria y es que no me figura en la barra de tareas el porcentaje, osea que nunca se cuanto tengo de bateria, ya le instale los correspondientes...
  9. Porque no me aparece la bateria en mi notebook

Porque no me aparece la bateria en mi notebook: Hola buenas, mi problema es el siguiente:Tengo una EXO Cloudbook E15, le instale windows de 0, pero tengo un problema con la bateria y es que no me figura en la barra de tareas el porcentaje, osea que nunca se cuanto tengo de bateria, ya le instale los correspondientes...
  10. Time Sync always failing no matter what i do on Windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time Sync always failing no matter what i do on Windows10: I've tried everything, so if you have any solution that I didn't mention please tell meWindows update is to the latest available restarting the Windows Time ServiceAdding another time server "Time.google.com" and trying all the existing onesInternet connection is perfect/ no...