Windows 10: windows10pro

Discus and support windows10pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have product id for windows 10 pro but my computer hard brake down and i buy new hard so i dont know how to instil windows to new hard. and I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Abdulhakeem Zayd, May 2, 2020.

1. windows10pro

I have product id for windows 10 pro but my computer hard brake down and i buy new hard so i dont know how to instil windows to new hard. and I don't no wat type of my widows I just now it pro

:)

Abdulhakeem Zayd, May 2, 2020
  2. JavierNH Win User

Can't activate windows10pro after upgrading the motherboard.

I have a problem activating windows when i switched my motherboard, processor and ram memory.

I decided to upgrade my hardware and i was using windows7, for some reason my mouse and keyboard wasn't working after bios in the new motherboard.

Windows7 didn't support usb 3.0 so i was forced to upgrade to windows10pro, coudn't do it with the new motherboard because my mouse and keyboard didn't work.

I switched back to my old motherboard to be able to use the usb devices and do the upgrade.

I purchased and installed windows10pro in my old motherboard(asus z77) to have support for usb3.0 and be able to use the new motherboard(gigabyte aorus pro wifi).

I activated windows10pro with the key provided with the purchase, the price was 259€ that i found a bit excessive but i had to do it to have something as good as windows7.

When i had everything set up with the OS in the old motherboard i switched to my new more powerful hardware and then the surprise got me.

I had a message that my windows10pro wasn't activated, i used the key code from the purchase and said it wasn't valid.

I didn't understand why it needed to be activated again when i activated already, isn't this supposed to be to activate the OS in the SSD? If so i already did it.

I saw that there was the option to troubleshoot and to put that i had a hardware change but it still didn't work, it shows the code 0xC004C008.

I tried everything from logging in to all my accounts, do it by phone with the automatic system, nothing helps and i don't feel like wasting another 259€ again.

Please help.

JavierNH, May 2, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Home to Pro

I have similar question (upgrade windows10home -> windows10pro:

windows10pro 8ce84964-6d48-475d-a665-418bce4f54bb?upload=true.png

windows10pro f5008fe9-0860-44e3-8f0b-957bbb7ddcca?upload=true.png

I was adviced by HP to connect here to microsoft support, because this windows10pro seem not been installed

here in this system (above it says windows10home and system suggests windows10pro upgrade):

I can not find the "product key", or "upgrade key" to make this windows10pro upgrade the seller sold or

just don't know how to do it.

JariKosonen, May 2, 2020
  4. windows10pro

internet connection problems after upgrading from windows10home to windows10pro -october2018 update

When I found out about the problems with the october 2018 update date files deletion issues, I updated my wife's work computer from win10home edition to win10pro edition so that she could use the scheduling tools in the pro version to put in a long delay
    for the October 2018 update. The upgrade to windows10pro went just fine.
    BUT lost most of (but not all) connectivity to the internet. A few unsecured websites she can still connect to. Any secured websites time out. I went through the normal trouble shooting processes.

• temporarily turned off firewall and antivirus software
    • rolled back and reinstalled drivers for network adapters
    • did a "network reset"
    • also at the command prompt (in admin mode) I executed the following commands.

netsh winsock reset

netsh int ip resetipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

ipconfig /flushdns

Has anyone else had this problem when upgrading to pro?

Any thing else I can try before attempting a "fresh start" OS reinstall?

One last question regarding the "fresh start" option. Given the internet connectivity problems with this particular machine can I do a clean reinstall without the internet connection? thank you.

Daniel_Novak, May 2, 2020
Thema:

windows10pro

1. windows10pro - Similar Threads - windows10pro

2. How make a WiFi connection from Windows10pro to Printer Brother Pocket-jet PJ-673

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How make a WiFi connection from Windows10pro to Printer Brother Pocket-jet PJ-673: OS: Windows 10 pro v 22H2PC: Laptop Lenovo T470SPrinter: Brother Pocket-jet PJ-673 The printer connects via USB to Win 10 without any problemsBUT, On connecting the printer using Wifi to Win 10 , I get the following message: “This Wi-Fi network uses an older security...
  3. How make a WiFi connection from Windows10pro to Printer Brother Pocket-jet PJ-673

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How make a WiFi connection from Windows10pro to Printer Brother Pocket-jet PJ-673: OS: Windows 10 pro v 22H2PC: Laptop Lenovo T470SPrinter: Brother Pocket-jet PJ-673 The printer connects via USB to Win 10 without any problemsBUT, On connecting the printer using Wifi to Win 10 , I get the following message: “This Wi-Fi network uses an older security...
  4. How make a WiFi connection from Windows10pro to Printer Brother Pocket-jet PJ-673

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. what is the microsoft account to insert when installing windows10pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the microsoft account to insert when installing windows10pro?: Hi there,after reformat win10pro the system asks me to put the MS account.I have a business standard Office 365 account, I thought it was good but it seems not...what kind of account is it asking for?thanks mf...
  6. what is the microsoft account to insert when installing windows10pro?

what is the microsoft account to insert when installing windows10pro?: Hi there,after reformat win10pro the system asks me to put the MS account.I have a business standard Office 365 account, I thought it was good but it seems not...what kind of account is it asking for?thanks mf...
  7. what is the microsoft account to insert when installing windows10pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I am using windows10Pro now, laptop showing that "upgrade to windows11 is ready". that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using windows10Pro now, laptop showing that "upgrade to windows11 is ready". that...: I am using windows10Pro now, laptop showing that "upgrade to windows11 is ready". that means windows11 or windows11Pro? As I am using windows10Pro it will upgrade to windows11 or windows11Pro?...
  9. I am using windows10Pro now, laptop showing that "upgrade to windows11 is ready". that...

I am using windows10Pro now, laptop showing that "upgrade to windows11 is ready". that...: I am using windows10Pro now, laptop showing that "upgrade to windows11 is ready". that means windows11 or windows11Pro? As I am using windows10Pro it will upgrade to windows11 or windows11Pro?...
  10. NAS not accessible with Windows10pro, but with Win7, why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NAS not accessible with Windows10pro, but with Win7, why?: I have brought my PC to "Windows10 pro" from "Win7". Unfortunately, I can not mount my NAS. Anpingen goes, Over HTTP I can also retrieve some data. When I try to mount the drive, I get an error message. In the network it is, as icon, also not visible. From my laptop, which...