Windows 10: Windows10's service causing freeze after connected to the internet(ethereal/wifi)

Discus and support Windows10's service causing freeze after connected to the internet(ethereal/wifi) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just like the title, the PC even freeze during initiate boot up even before dell logo manage to appear only if it was connect to the internet via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StevePark85, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Windows10's service causing freeze after connected to the internet(ethereal/wifi)

Just like the title, the PC even freeze during initiate boot up even before dell logo manage to appear only if it was connect to the internet via ethereal cable. Black screen with no video signal. Hard reset will be the only option left. Then the PC will try to reboot and freeze again. I have to unplug the power to stop this. Note that the PC working fine without connecting to the internet by any mean.

My PC working fine in safe mode with networking. So I've try to start the computer with the same list of services on safe mode with networking. In the end, it works flawlessly with selective startup. so far i have only 2 non-Microsoft services that appear in the list of services. NVIDIA Display Driver Service and Mozilla Maintenance Service. Since I completely disable startup list items, which make me thinking one of the service disguise as Microsoft's service is the root of the problem. Can you help me check which one of it is not from your company? Thank

I will post list of services that i have disable below.

:)

StevePark85, Sep 21, 2018
  2. Gino Des Win User

Internet through wifi connection

Hi Sammy,

A few possible reasons can cause WiFi connection issues. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• Can you connect to the WiFi hotspot of your router? If yes, what is the status of the connection?
    • Does your laptop automatically connect to the WiFi? Do you need to type a password when connecting?
    • Can your laptop detect other WiFi hotspots around your location?

In the meantime, let's run the Network troubleshooter while connected using WiFi. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • In the search bar, type Network problems, and then select Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Rc5165 Win User
    screen freezing and cannot connect to wifi shortly after connecting to windows 10

I submitted a question regarding my computer freezing and will not allow wifi connection.

I received a reply from Microsoft but after attempting option 1, but it froze again and will not connect at all.

Previoously it would do so by attaching an Etheral line from modem to laptop direct.

No sound either since doing what was suggested.

I cannot do more as nothing is working

Rc5165, Sep 21, 2018
  4. Windows10's service causing freeze after connected to the internet(ethereal/wifi)

Internet connection speeds

I'm really curious about this, considering the amount of hoopla every major internet connection provider likes to claim about their services, and many times exaggerated just to help their own sales . . .

So, with that in mind, anyone willing to post up their download/upload connection speeds, and we can see just how much of a difference there is in the various internet connection types.

Hit up http://www.speedtest.net/, choose the location closest to your home and begin the test, afterwards, copy and paste your result here. Also, please list what type of connection you have (dial-up, cable, DSL, VDSL, FiOS, etc) - if you are running through an ethernet connection, please also list whether it's a direct connection, or your LAN/WiFi connection speeds.

So, I guess I'lll start:

Verizon standard DSL - D-Link 802.11g 54Mbps

Windows10's service causing freeze after connected to the internet(ethereal/wifi) 189114715.png

imperialreign, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

Windows10's service causing freeze after connected to the internet(ethereal/wifi)

1. Windows10's service causing freeze after connected to the internet(ethereal/wifi) - Similar Threads - Windows10's service causing

2. Connected to WiFi but not Connected to the Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected to WiFi but not Connected to the Internet: I'm having a strange problem on my ASUS Vivobook. I'm connected to my home wifi but the toolbar is still showing the "No Connection" icon.Edge works fine and I can enter any website without issue. When I try to log into Microsoft Office, it tells me it's not connected to the...
  3. Connected to WiFi but not Connected to the Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected to WiFi but not Connected to the Internet: I'm having a strange problem on my ASUS Vivobook. I'm connected to my home wifi but the toolbar is still showing the "No Connection" icon.Edge works fine and I can enter any website without issue. When I try to log into Microsoft Office, it tells me it's not connected to the...
  4. WIFI will not connect with the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI will not connect with the internet: I have a PC running Windows 10 with all available updates installed. Recently, I turned on my computer and I got no internet connection. If I disconnect my router, the connection is ok. A repairman from Cablevision came and installed a new router and it work ok until I shut...
  5. internet connection wifi

internet connection wifi: i used my laptop all day fine. When it's in sleep and i go back to it, it is trying to get me to connect with an open hotspot wifi. I have my own. I have never had this problem until one day I clicked on the xfinity wifi by mistake, i did not connect to it but now when i'm...
  6. Windows10-S

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10-S: Just got anew computer with Window10-S installed. I want to purchase a software but it requires windows 10 home or Pro. How do i get this ? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-s/18335fc5-5f49-4dfb-9bb3-aaab45769c6d
  7. "WiFi connected but no Internet"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "WiFi connected but no Internet": My pixel 3a and my mom's iPhone was working perfectly fine in the morning, after I stopped using briefly it said "WiFi connected no internet". I tried restarting my router and phone multiple times and forgetting the network, setting my connection to unmetered. I also used...
  8. Wifi connected but no internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi connected but no internet: Yesterday I turned on my pc and it had no internet, normal at first for it to take a second to connect, so I walked away and got a drink or something and it still had no internet. It said "Connected, no Internet". I've already run the troubleshoot tool and it said that my IP...
  9. Internet connection wifi

Internet connection wifi: I usually use connection wifi from my house. Sunddenly it couldn't connect. Problems found from my laptop is the DNS Server isn't working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-connection-wifi/b655c13d-00f3-4293-90f4-26f620950a0f
  10. Internet connection freezes

Internet connection freezes: Like the title says, my internet connection has been freezing constantly and I haven't been able to fix it through the basic Device Manager options. It's only this PC that gets this problem, my phone and other devices don't get this. I use speedtest.net to check for...