Windows 10: Windows10Universal.exe stopped working/error/ laptop freeze

Discus and support Windows10Universal.exe stopped working/error/ laptop freeze in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hi, so i've been download roblox from store rcenly, from time to time it freeze my laptop alot, i've been checking may hardware and nothing wrong in... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by YaziedBahalwan, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Windows10Universal.exe stopped working/error/ laptop freeze

hi, so i've been download roblox from store rcenly, from time to time it freeze my laptop alot, i've been checking may hardware and nothing wrong in it, so i check using "Relaiability Monitor" and shows that there is an error at "Windows10universal.exe" and it show

Faulting application name: Windows10Universal.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5eebfb8e

Faulting module name: Windows10Universal.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5eebfb8e

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x001c8457

Faulting process id: 0x20a0

Faulting application start time: 0x01d6565c6ea4157e

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ROBLOXCORPORATION.ROBLOX_2.438.13990.0_x86__55nm5eh3cm0pr\Windows10Universal.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ROBLOXCORPORATION.ROBLOX_2.438.13990.0_x86__55nm5eh3cm0pr\Windows10Universal.exe

Report Id: cab9eb09-d175-4b20-99a4-de6d6694e7d9

Faulting package full name: ROBLOXCORPORATION.ROBLOX_2.438.13990.0_x86__55nm5eh3cm0pr

Faulting package-relative application ID: App

can you help me to fix this, when it happen no matter how long i've been waiting, it still freeze, so i had to force shotduwn

thx,

regards

:)

YaziedBahalwan, Jul 11, 2020
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. laptop freez

Hi,

You laptop freezing constantly after upgrading it to Windows 10 could be caused by some settings that are not configured properly. For us to better clarify the concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you receiving any error message when the laptop freezes?
    • Was there any specific action done or application that was opened before the laptop freezes?

We look forward to you response.

Jordan Dom, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Windows10Universal.exe stopped working/error/ laptop freeze

Internet randomly stops working on laptop

Hi,

Several factors may affect your Internet connection that may potentially affect its performance or for it to stop working randomly. To better assist you, we would like to ask you a few questions:

• Is this the first time that you've encountered the issue using your laptop?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your laptop prior to this issue?
    • Did you encounter any error messages? If so, please send us a screenshot of the exact error.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows10Universal.exe stopped working/error/ laptop freeze

1. Windows10Universal.exe stopped working/error/ laptop freeze - Similar Threads - Windows10Universal exe stopped

2. exe file has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    exe file has stopped working: Hello. I am using windows 7 64 bit. I have a program called FinderOuter. When I run it, it gives an error: FinderOuter.exe has stopped working. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-file-has-stopped-working/ed42f5fd-e9c5-4f3d-b3b4-8d083d84f26b
  3. BF2.exe has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF2.exe has stopped working: i recently installed bf2 and bf2 special force tried to launch it and i got this error message==========================================================BF2.exe - has stopped working ==========================================================i already tried DEP solution and it...
  4. BF2.exe has stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BF2.exe has stopped working: i recently installed bf2 and bf2 special force tried to launch it and i got this error message==========================================================BF2.exe - has stopped working ==========================================================i already tried DEP solution and it...
  5. Error .exe stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error .exe stopped working: Hello, I have programmed an executable in fortran and when I run it I get the error .exe it stopped working. It's not the first executable I've done and so far it's worked well for me. Nor do I think it is a matter of the capacity of the computer since I have looked at the...
  6. Error .exe stopped working

Error .exe stopped working: Hello, I have programmed an executable in fortran and when I run it I get the error .exe it stopped working. It's not the first executable I've done and so far it's worked well for me. Nor do I think it is a matter of the capacity of the computer since I have looked at the...
  7. Error .exe stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Helper. exe has stopped working

Helper. exe has stopped working: Hello. I always get Helper.exe had stopped working error.. This always pop up 2 by 2 after few seconds..please help so i can get rid of this issue. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helper-exe-has-stopped-working/0fb6314c-a20b-43ea-9065-62b03bf30725
  9. Helper. exe has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Helper. exe has stopped working: Hello. I always get Helper.exe had stopped working error.. This always pop up 2 by 2 after few seconds..please help so i can get rid of this issue. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helper-exe-has-stopped-working/0fb6314c-a20b-43ea-9065-62b03bf30725
  10. hl2.exe stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hl2.exe stopped working: Hello guys when i want to inject the dll to the game. the log popup crash and wont inject. the dll work on 32 bit system but wont work on 64 idk why. here some information: hl2.exe Summary Stopped working Date ‎8/‎19/‎2020 4:07 AM Status Report sent...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10universal