Windows 10: Windows10Upgrade.exe

Discus and support Windows10Upgrade.exe in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I was looking for windows assistant upgrade to 1903 and just download and installed from here https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=799445... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Davide Italy, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Windows10Upgrade.exe

Hello

I was looking for windows assistant upgrade to 1903 and just download and installed from here https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=799445 with an exe called Windows10Upgrade.exe

Can you please confirm this is a legit link from Microsoft, or its a scam?

Please let me know and thank you for your help!

:)

Davide Italy, Jun 10, 2019

2. Can I delete 'Windows10Upgrade' folder?

Hi Kat,

If you wish to delete/remove "Windows10Upgrade" folder, yes, you may do so. We suggest that you check and follow the steps provided by
    Rachelle Gra and Andre Da Costa in this
    thread

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Windows10Upgrade Folder on C:

Hi,

Have you already uninstalled Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant? The Windows10upgrade
    folder was generated by Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant during an update. If you are satisfied with the update and your system is operating fine, you can safely remove this folder by uninstalling the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant.

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Programs and Features, then select
      Programs and Features from the results.
    • Look for Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant in the list, right-click on it, and select
      Uninstall.

If the Windows10upgrade folder remains after uninstalling the upgrade assistant, you may manually delete the folder in File Explorer.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to post a reply.

Gino Des, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Windows10Upgrade.exe

Which version of "Windows10Upgrad" should I use?

Hi,

I want to update Windows 10 to creator edition.

I found 3 version update programs in Microsoft website: (as below)

Windows10Upgrad9252.exe

Windows10Upgrad26809.exe

Windows10Upgrad28085.exe

Now, Question is Which version of "Windows10Upgrad" should I use?

(I have tried all version above but no one can make my windows 10 become creator)

kevinbolton, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows10Upgrade.exe

1. Windows10Upgrade.exe - Similar Threads - Windows10Upgrade exe

2. Works! but how? A shortcut to an exe in a deep path on a USB...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Works! but how? A shortcut to an exe in a deep path on a USB...: Hi, I created a shortcut to a deep path exe on a USB (created in same deep path) and then copied the shortcut to the USB root. The clever thing is the root shortcut appears to work on any computer, irrespective of USB drive letter!?!? Is this some relative-shortcut-thingy...
  3. "Open" command in Context Menu on EXE files Showing Wrong

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Open" command in Context Menu on EXE files Showing Wrong: Dear All, I made a mistake with registry editing because I thought that some files were not opening. Fortunately, it turned out okay, but this has left me with a strange problem. Whilst opening EXE files, the context menu displays the code "%1" %1, which I remember from the...
  4. Can the folder Windows10Upgrade be deleted?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can the folder Windows10Upgrade be deleted?: Can the folder Windows10Upgrade be deleted after upgrading to Windows 10 1903? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-the-folder-windows10upgrade-be-deleted/dbf0bc87-508e-4db2-8c4e-95e5d3cba8d6
  5. C:\Windows10Upgrade - Is it malware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    C:\Windows10Upgrade - Is it malware?: Hello, So today I booted my Win10 machine to find that it wanted to upgrade because it didn't have the latest security? Something like that... I have to say, something about the UI looked...'off'...I think the MS logo was slightly blurred also which didn't help me...
  6. Windows10Upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows10Upgrade: Hi, I've just noticed a new folder in my 'C:' drive root directory named 'Windoes10Upgrade' dated 23/02/2017. After a prior upgrade there'd normally be a 'windows.old' folder, which isn't there. Anyone know what this one is? 81155
  7. windows.old / windows10upgrade :(

windows.old / windows10upgrade :(: Hi , i format my PC today full clean installation i select advanced option then full clear i delete partitions and format , then i notice right now in my PC disk C inside have two folder windows.old and windows10upgrade idk why ?? if i did full format is this normal ?? and...
  8. Can I delete "C:\Windows10Upgrade" folder?

Can I delete "C:\Windows10Upgrade" folder?: There is a 15 MB folder named C:\Windows10Upgrade dated Aug 3, 2016, that puts an icon on the desktop "Windows 10 Upgrade". I don't know what it is. Maybe from the assisted Anniversary upgrade? Can the folder be deleted without causing problems? Thank you. 66486
  9. can I delete Windows10Upgrade after upgrading to windows 10

can I delete Windows10Upgrade after upgrading to windows 10: After successful upgrading to windows 10 I was left with 3 folders that weren't in system disk before: Windows10Upgrade $GetCurrent inetpub they're not big but I don't like redundant folders I did few times Disk Cleanup after system cleanup so maybe they're needed but...
  10. Can I delete folder windows10upgrade.?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I delete folder windows10upgrade.?: The folder "windows10upgrade" was created after I used creator to upgrade windows 92358