Windows 10: Windows10Upgrade.exe

Discus and support Windows10Upgrade.exe in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I was looking for windows assistant upgrade to 1903 and just download and installed from here https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=799445... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Davide Italy, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Windows10Upgrade.exe

Hello

I was looking for windows assistant upgrade to 1903 and just download and installed from here https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=799445 with an exe called Windows10Upgrade.exe

Can you please confirm this is a legit link from Microsoft, or its a scam?

Please let me know and thank you for your help!

:)

Davide Italy, Jun 10, 2019

2. Can I delete 'Windows10Upgrade' folder?

Hi Kat,

If you wish to delete/remove "Windows10Upgrade" folder, yes, you may do so. We suggest that you check and follow the steps provided by
    Rachelle Gra and Andre Da Costa in this
    thread

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Windows10Upgrade Folder on C:

Hi,

Have you already uninstalled Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant? The Windows10upgrade
    folder was generated by Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant during an update. If you are satisfied with the update and your system is operating fine, you can safely remove this folder by uninstalling the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant.

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Programs and Features, then select
      Programs and Features from the results.
    • Look for Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant in the list, right-click on it, and select
      Uninstall.

If the Windows10upgrade folder remains after uninstalling the upgrade assistant, you may manually delete the folder in File Explorer.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to post a reply.

Gino Des, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Windows10Upgrade.exe

Which version of "Windows10Upgrad" should I use?

Hi,

I want to update Windows 10 to creator edition.

I found 3 version update programs in Microsoft website: (as below)

Windows10Upgrad9252.exe

Windows10Upgrad26809.exe

Windows10Upgrad28085.exe

Now, Question is Which version of "Windows10Upgrad" should I use?

(I have tried all version above but no one can make my windows 10 become creator)

kevinbolton, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows10Upgrade.exe

1. Windows10Upgrade.exe - Similar Threads - Windows10Upgrade exe

2. Why is there a Windows10Upgrade folder on my hard disk with an ESD file and an ESD_ file?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is there a Windows10Upgrade folder on my hard disk with an ESD file and an ESD_ file?: Hello,My computer has two drives: the primary drive C: with the Windows and other applications' installationsthe secondary drive D: with my personal dataNow, I see a Windows10Upgrade folder in my D drive consuming nearly 8 GB space. This folder has two...
  3. 3gb .esd file in a folder named "Windows10Upgrade" in C:\

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    3gb .esd file in a folder named "Windows10Upgrade" in C:\: There is a file named 18362.30.190401-1528.19h1_release_svc_refresh_CLIENTCONSUMER_RET_x64FRE_en-us.esd, which is likely the 19h1 update file suggesting the name. However, I am on 21H1. For reassurance, can this file be deleted safely?...
  4. To delete Windows10Upgrade folder from C drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    To delete Windows10Upgrade folder from C drive: My computer is a mini pc and I am running very short of disk space. Only 8GB free out of 57GB. I would like to know if it is safe to delete the Windows10Upgrade folder from my C drive. It has 3.96 GB. I have the most current system image backed up. Thank you. [img] 176374
  5. is it safe to delete Windows10Upgrade folder

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    is it safe to delete Windows10Upgrade folder: i have Windows10Upgrade folder on D Drive is it safe to delete this folder ????????????? the creation date of folder is Friday 1st May 2020 it contain single file name "18362.175.190612-0046.19h1_release_svc_refresh_CLIENTCONSUMER_RET_x64FRE_en-us" of 3.22GB size if it is...
  6. is it safe to delete Windows10Upgrade folder

in Windows 10 Support
    is it safe to delete Windows10Upgrade folder: i have Windows10Upgrade folder on D Drive is it safe to delete this folder ????????????? the creation date of folder is Friday 1st May 2020 it contain single file name "18362.175.190612-0046.19h1_release_svc_refresh_CLIENTCONSUMER_RET_x64FRE_en-us" of 3.22GB size if it is...
  7. Windows10Upgrade Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows10Upgrade Folder: I was updating new version of windows 10 using windows10upgrader assistant. After 80-90% of updating process due to my internet connection failure, the updating process stopped but the ESD file was left in the windows10upgrade folder. This ESD file size is nearly 3.5GB that...
  8. Can I remove the 'Windows10Upgrade' folder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I remove the 'Windows10Upgrade' folder?: My laptop has a very small storage capacity (28GB or something) and it keeps feeling me that it's storage is too low to update Windows 10. The Windows10Upgrade folder is nearly 2.5gb big, presumably from failed attempts to update, and if I could get rid of it, and maybe by...
  9. Windows10Upgrade

Windows10Upgrade: [ATTACH] This folder randomly appeared in my C drive today. Seems like Windows 10 Updater thing used up +3gb of my internet to download this without my permission (again). Do I need it or can I delete it? submitted by /u/harambewasabrother [link] [comments]...
  10. Can Windows10Upgrade and WUDownloadCache on D drive be safely deleted?

Can Windows10Upgrade and WUDownloadCache on D drive be safely deleted?: While cleaning up my three drives I came across these two folders. They are 3GB each which is a lot considering I have almost 500KB left as of now. I couldn't find anything when I dug around on Google other than the two folders usually live on the main drive. Mine does not....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10Upgrade.exe

2. windows10upgrade.exe 1909

3. Windows10Upgrade*.exe