Windows 10: Windows10Upgrade

Discus and support Windows10Upgrade in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I've just noticed a new folder in my 'C:' drive root directory named 'Windoes10Upgrade' dated 23/02/2017. After a prior upgrade there'd normally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by trevtoo, Apr 6, 2017.

1. trevtoo Win User

Windows10Upgrade

Hi, I've just noticed a new folder in my 'C:' drive root directory named 'Windoes10Upgrade' dated 23/02/2017.
    After a prior upgrade there'd normally be a 'windows.old' folder, which isn't there.
    Anyone know what this one is?

:)

trevtoo, Apr 6, 2017

2. when i try to anniversary update but it show error - Feature update to Windows 10, version 1607 - Error 0x80240031

now it showing -
    Installing Windows 10. Please wait.
    Percent complete:
    2%

We can help you get the latest security enhancements and feature improvements. Click 'Update Now' to get started.

More Information

Windows10Upgrade [​IMG]

CPU : OK

Windows10Upgrade [​IMG]

Memory : OK

Windows10Upgrade [​IMG]

Disk space : OK

Windows10Upgrade [​IMG]
    This will take a while. You can keep working.

Windows10Upgrade [​IMG]
    Your files will be right where you left them.

Windows10Upgrade [​IMG]
    You can choose when to start your upgrade.

Windows10Upgrade [​IMG]
    It's easy to go back if you don't like it.

L:
    Windows10Upgrade [​IMG]

玩转 Windows 10
    L:
    Windows10Upgrade [​IMG]

法联网?

You can contact
    Microsoft support
    for help with this error. Here is the error code 0x80070057

AnkitAgrawal_2607, Apr 6, 2017
  3. Smittychat., Apr 6, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Windows10Upgrade

windows.old should automatically be deleted 10 days after upgrade. Windows10Upgrade is the Upgrade Assistant. You can delete it if you want.

NavyLCDR, Apr 6, 2017
  5. trevtoo Win User
    Hi, thanks for the reply.

trevtoo, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows10Upgrade

1. Windows10Upgrade - Similar Threads - Windows10Upgrade

2. Why is there a Windows10Upgrade folder on my hard disk with an ESD file and an ESD_ file?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is there a Windows10Upgrade folder on my hard disk with an ESD file and an ESD_ file?: Hello,My computer has two drives: the primary drive C: with the Windows and other applications' installationsthe secondary drive D: with my personal dataNow, I see a Windows10Upgrade folder in my D drive consuming nearly 8 GB space. This folder has two...
  3. 3gb .esd file in a folder named "Windows10Upgrade" in C:\

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    3gb .esd file in a folder named "Windows10Upgrade" in C:\: There is a file named 18362.30.190401-1528.19h1_release_svc_refresh_CLIENTCONSUMER_RET_x64FRE_en-us.esd, which is likely the 19h1 update file suggesting the name. However, I am on 21H1. For reassurance, can this file be deleted safely?...
  4. To delete Windows10Upgrade folder from C drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    To delete Windows10Upgrade folder from C drive: My computer is a mini pc and I am running very short of disk space. Only 8GB free out of 57GB. I would like to know if it is safe to delete the Windows10Upgrade folder from my C drive. It has 3.96 GB. I have the most current system image backed up. Thank you. [img] 176374
  5. is it safe to delete Windows10Upgrade folder

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    is it safe to delete Windows10Upgrade folder: i have Windows10Upgrade folder on D Drive is it safe to delete this folder ????????????? the creation date of folder is Friday 1st May 2020 it contain single file name "18362.175.190612-0046.19h1_release_svc_refresh_CLIENTCONSUMER_RET_x64FRE_en-us" of 3.22GB size if it is...
  6. is it safe to delete Windows10Upgrade folder

in Windows 10 Support
    is it safe to delete Windows10Upgrade folder: i have Windows10Upgrade folder on D Drive is it safe to delete this folder ????????????? the creation date of folder is Friday 1st May 2020 it contain single file name "18362.175.190612-0046.19h1_release_svc_refresh_CLIENTCONSUMER_RET_x64FRE_en-us" of 3.22GB size if it is...
  7. Windows10Upgrade Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows10Upgrade Folder: I was updating new version of windows 10 using windows10upgrader assistant. After 80-90% of updating process due to my internet connection failure, the updating process stopped but the ESD file was left in the windows10upgrade folder. This ESD file size is nearly 3.5GB that...
  8. Can I remove the 'Windows10Upgrade' folder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I remove the 'Windows10Upgrade' folder?: My laptop has a very small storage capacity (28GB or something) and it keeps feeling me that it's storage is too low to update Windows 10. The Windows10Upgrade folder is nearly 2.5gb big, presumably from failed attempts to update, and if I could get rid of it, and maybe by...
  9. Windows10Upgrade

Windows10Upgrade: [ATTACH] This folder randomly appeared in my C drive today. Seems like Windows 10 Updater thing used up +3gb of my internet to download this without my permission (again). Do I need it or can I delete it? submitted by /u/harambewasabrother [link] [comments]...
  10. Can Windows10Upgrade and WUDownloadCache on D drive be safely deleted?

Can Windows10Upgrade and WUDownloadCache on D drive be safely deleted?: While cleaning up my three drives I came across these two folders. They are 3GB each which is a lot considering I have almost 500KB left as of now. I couldn't find anything when I dug around on Google other than the two folders usually live on the main drive. Mine does not....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows10Upgrade folder firewall