Windows 10: WINDOWS11 - ONE OF THE BULK LICENSING KEY- COULD'T ACTIVATE REGARDING

Discus and support WINDOWS11 - ONE OF THE BULK LICENSING KEY- COULD'T ACTIVATE REGARDING in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a paper licensing key of windows11 from a bulk licensing seller. After installation of windows11 my key is not working.If you send link I will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VIJAYSOUNDAR, Feb 20, 2022.

1. WINDOWS11 - ONE OF THE BULK LICENSING KEY- COULD'T ACTIVATE REGARDING

I bought a paper licensing key of windows11 from a bulk licensing seller. After installation of windows11 my key is not working.If you send link I will my key. Please resolve my problem.Thanking you.

:)

VIJAYSOUNDAR, Feb 20, 2022

2. bulk windows 10 pro product key.

Hi Billy,

For you to get an in-depth assistance on how you can purchase bulk Windows license, we suggest that you check this
    link, and then contact an authorized Microsoft Partner.

Regards.

Michael Gall, Feb 20, 2022
  3. how to check windows 10 product key is genuine or crack

Hi Ritesh

My name is Freddys to check the windows license follow the steps below:

1. Open Command Prompt
    2. Type slmgr /dlv
    3. This will open Windows Script Host window

If it shows that the windows are activated till a certain date or it is not fully activated which means your Windows is either activated via organizations bulk purchased product key or it has been
    activated using some kind of activation tool like KMSpico.

That isn't a genuine copy of Windows. Otherwise, it shows a license status: licensed without expiration time then is genuine.

See an example below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...nuine-or/04089c52-f1b3-4661-9904-81a570286ec5

Regards Freddys

Freddys Suarez Gil, Feb 20, 2022
  4. WINDOWS11 - ONE OF THE BULK LICENSING KEY- COULD'T ACTIVATE REGARDING

Win 10 activation is expiring - volume license

Finally got it activated but still confused as to what is really going on with activation.

here is what I did:

-got another Win7 Pro key from a friend (non volume license one)
    -I tried to activate it, but it gave the same error message as before, "could not activate with this key"
    -following suggestion above, I tried it a second time. This time it activated !!! (internet was connected both times)

don't know why just doing it 2 times makes it work. maybe someone else can explain that.

I checked it with ShowkeyPlus and to my surprise it now said it was activated and showed the installed key as the generic Win10Pro key that is listed in above post. But I did not enter that key. ????

tikicarver, Feb 20, 2022
Thema:

WINDOWS11 - ONE OF THE BULK LICENSING KEY- COULD'T ACTIVATE REGARDING

1. WINDOWS11 - ONE OF THE BULK LICENSING KEY- COULD'T ACTIVATE REGARDING - Similar Threads - WINDOWS11 BULK LICENSING

2. Regarding windows activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Regarding windows activation key: I had windows 8 installed in my pc long ago and now recently i upgraded my pc into windows 10 and after that i installed tiny 11 and later i had to revert back to Windows 10 due to overloading and now i have lost my product key and cannot use any Microsoft apps...
  3. Regarding windows activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding windows activation key: I had windows 8 installed in my pc long ago and now recently i upgraded my pc into windows 10 and after that i installed tiny 11 and later i had to revert back to Windows 10 due to overloading and now i have lost my product key and cannot use any Microsoft apps...
  4. Regarding windows activation key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WINDOWS11 - ONE OF THE BULK LICENSING KEY- COULD'T ACTIVATE REGARDING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS11 - ONE OF THE BULK LICENSING KEY- COULD'T ACTIVATE REGARDING: I bought a paper licensing key of windows11 from a bulk licensing seller. After installation of windows11 my key is not working.If you send link I will my key. Please resolve my problem.Thanking you....
  6. License regarding

License regarding: Recently I bought a laptop how can I know that my windows is genuine or pirated and what type of licensing I owned eg oem, retail, or volume plz answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/license-regarding/f579d900-c87c-4546-916d-eb41012d7f45
  7. activation license key

activation license key: Does anyone know how to activate license key and what exactly is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-license-key/575d56f8-4838-441e-bb55-6012eae866e8"
  8. Questions regarding license key

Questions regarding license key: Hi, I had upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 sometime back. This was during the time the free upgrade was still available. After some time Windows 10 crashed and so I had to format and install Windows 7 again. Now I bought a license key for Windows 10 pro yesterday and...
  9. Regarding the product key activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regarding the product key activation: Actually , my laptop is not on . Because the OS is crashed . I am using Windows 10 OS suddenly it crashed . If I am again reinstall the windows 10 means . It is possible to recover the old product key ( I do no the old product ) . After reinstall the OS it is possible to...
  10. Regarding the product key activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regarding the product key activation: Actually , my laptop is not on . Because the OS is crashed . I am using Windows 10 OS suddenly it crashed . If I am again reinstall the windows 10 means . It is possible to recover the old product key ( I do no the old product ) . After reinstall the OS it is possible to...