Windows 10: Windows11 update - your web says yes --- your app says no

Discus and support Windows11 update - your web says yes --- your app says no in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Image below shows app saying no bottom left - ms web saying yest middle - my info rightWeird and anoyng tbh :¬... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by madmac, Nov 4, 2021.

1. madmac Win User

Windows11 update - your web says yes --- your app says no

Image below shows app saying no bottom left - ms web saying yest middle - my info rightWeird and anoyng tbh :¬

:)

madmac, Nov 4, 2021

2. Trying to install some apps then it says to install, which I do, but it never says installed

Hello,

Thank you for writing to us.

From the description provided, I understand that you are unable to install multiple apps via Windows Store.

The issue might occur if the app is not being able to download itself via Store at the first place.

First, try to update the Windows Store apps and see if it helps to make any positive impact.

Please follow the below steps.

1. Open the Store app.

2. Click on the user icon, and click/tap on
    Downloads and updates.

3. Click on Check for updates.

4. If you have updates available for apps, then you can click on
    Update all, or click/tap on the download and install (down arrow) button to update individual apps.

If it still does not help, I suggest you to follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter and then try again to download and install the apps.

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run theTroubleshooter.

Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Nov 4, 2021
  3. How do I reinstall an app that the computer says is not there but the store says is installed

Hi Shawn and Ruth

I used Powershell to uninstall it again and double checked that the tile was gone. It was. Then I reinstalled it from the store. I checked in the start list and the game is listed under "recently added" and listed under "D" in the "All Apps" from the
    start menu. I reset the store like Ruth suggested and tried to open the game from the store's "Open" box -- no luck. Then I tried opening the game from the start menu - no luck.

Under "Settings" and "Apps and Features" the game is not listed.

The store says that the game is installed.

The Package is listed under PowerShell as:

Full Name: A278AB0D.DragonMainaLegends_1.7.0.15_x86_h6adky7gbf63m

Install Location: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\A278AB0D.DragonMainaLegends_1.7.0.15_x86_h6adky7gbf63m

KidsUnKauf, Nov 4, 2021
  4. moxojo Win User

Splash screen says "this PC is unable to run windows 10" - Compatibility report says "You're Good to Go"

I have a weird issue where the Windows 10 App is giving different information depending on what screen I am on.

When I first open the app it says "Unfortunately, this PC is unable to run Windows 10" (See screen shot below)

Windows11 update - your web says yes --- your app says no 417c1062-34da-41e9-843b-b5111b291b3d.jpg

So I click on the "View Report" to check the compatibility issue and I get a clean bill of health saying "You're good to go, Your PC will work with Windows 10"

Windows11 update - your web says yes --- your app says no 8b9e6d02-5777-481b-a89e-f31c7793461d.jpg

What gives? I have not seen the temp folder showing that any files are getting downloaded in preparation for an install.

Background:

• The first time the compatibility report ran I had the widely reported issue of the CPU being reported as incompatible. I followed the instructions for forcing the patch for the App to be installed and I forced the compatibility checker to be re-run by following
      the steps over here How to Fix: CPU Not Compatible with Windows 10 Error (steps that are also suggested on this forum)
      • for whatever reason I got a confirmation saying that the compatibility checker had run in the command prompt but when I opened the app the last run day was from over a month ago and it still listed my CPU as being incompatible
      • Tried several more times with the same result
    • When the Launch date happened the App must have run itself as the "last run" date changed to 7/29 and the compatibility check says I am all good. But the splash screen still says this PC is unable to run windows 10
    • Uninstalling the app and re-downloading the necessary KB's doesn't fix the problem
    System info:

• Lenovo W520 4270CTO
    • CPU: i7-2960XM @ 2.70 GHz
    • Video Card - Intel HD Graphics
    • Video Card Discrete - NVIDIA Quadro 2000M
    • Windows 7 SP1 64 bit
    Any thoughts / suggestions? Thanks!

moxojo, Nov 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows11 update - your web says yes --- your app says no - Similar Threads - Windows11 update web

2. Your browser is managed by your organization says Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    Your browser is managed by your organization says Microsoft Edge browser: [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge may display a Managed by your organization message when you open the 3-dot More menu in the top-right corner. Clicking on this link will take you to the following page in your Edge browser: edge://management This page will display: Microsoft Edge is...
  3. Windows11 update - your web says yes --- your app says no

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows11 update - your web says yes --- your app says no: Image below shows app saying no bottom left - ms web saying yest middle - my info rightWeird and anoyng tbh :¬ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows11-update-your-web-says-yes-your-app-says/00f86ec7-b3fc-4fb2-b1b3-e8a48da58687
  4. Your browser is managed by your organization, says Firefox, Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Your browser is managed by your organization, says Firefox, Edge: You might have noticed that when you access the Options page of Firefox, there is a notice that shows Your browser is being managed by your organization. Similarly, when you open Settings and more menu or Settings page of Microsoft Edge, a message This setting is managed by...
  5. Cortana says "It is not available in your region."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cortana says "It is not available in your region.": Hello everyone!! I had recently downloaded the latest Windows 10 x64 bit 20h2 update. The very next day I updated all my remaining stuf including cortana too . When I opened cortana says that it's not available in my region. I am from India and I can speak English and...
  6. Your Phone app says I'm not connected to the internet.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone app says I'm not connected to the internet.: I'm getting an error after having to login with a Microsoft account on the Your Phone app. My internet works just fine but the app keeps saying I need internet to continue with the following error: 0x800704cf submitted by /u/TomIndev [link] [comments]...
  7. Your Phone App - Says on phone it's connected, but on PC still says "Check Your Phone"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone App - Says on phone it's connected, but on PC still says "Check Your Phone": I can't get the Your Phone app to work on my PC. I'll go through the setup process on my PC and also my Android phone, and eventually hit the point where the PC says it's going to send a notification to my phone for permissions. The notification arrives after about a ten...
  8. Page that says: Your connection is not private

in Browsers and Email
    Page that says: Your connection is not private: This is happening on only one site, The Wig Company.I have been trying to reach the site since yesterday afternoon on both Chrome and Firefox. See screenshots for what I get. I have Googled and so far I have not found anything satisfactory. I know this site is legit; have...
  9. Say yes to HTTPS: Chrome secures the web, one site at a time

in Windows 10 News
    Say yes to HTTPS: Chrome secures the web, one site at a time: Editor’s note: October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month, and we're celebrating with a series of security announcements this week. See our earlier posts on new security protections tailored for you, our new Advanced Protection Program, and our progress fighting phishing....
  10. Keeping your Hosted Web App secure

in Windows 10 News
    Keeping your Hosted Web App secure: Hosted Web Apps running on Windows 10 benefit from the web platform improvements and updates implemented in Microsoft Edge, the default bowser of Windows 10. That same web platform and its new rendering engine also power Hosted Web Apps. When it comes to security, this...