Windows 10: Windows11

Discus and support Windows11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am happy with Windows 10. Why should I change to Windows 11?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NancyPenner, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Windows11

I am happy with Windows 10. Why should I change to Windows 11?

:)

NancyPenner, Oct 18, 2021

2. 如何升级windows11

我需要升级windows11的教程,请使用中文答复我,谢谢

China YunShanmu, Oct 18, 2021
  3. flashh4 Win User
    Windows11 confirmation

Anyone else having trouble joining Windows11 Forums, it keeps telling me "Your account is currently awaiting confirmation. Confirmation was sent to L: @hotmail.com." I have tried for 2 days & no confirmation mail received !!
    Chuck
    Resend confirmation email

flashh4, Oct 18, 2021
  4. Windows11

FreeBooter, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows11

1. Windows11 - Similar Threads - Windows11

2. file names do not show in windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file names do not show in windows11: I am using Windows11. When I create files eg an Excel sheet, and give it a name, the file does not show in the folder. How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-names-do-not-show-in-windows11/6be78dd3-0e1f-4220-814e-6dab082063eb
  3. file names do not show in windows11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    file names do not show in windows11: I am using Windows11. When I create files eg an Excel sheet, and give it a name, the file does not show in the folder. How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-names-do-not-show-in-windows11/6be78dd3-0e1f-4220-814e-6dab082063eb
  4. Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11: I tried installing Kali Linux as dual boot, however there were several AMDGPU errors i could not fix, even in the recovery mode. I decided I will go for another linux as dual boot next to Windows 11 at a later stage. First I would like to remove that partition, including all...
  5. Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11

Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11: I tried installing Kali Linux as dual boot, however there were several AMDGPU errors i could not fix, even in the recovery mode. I decided I will go for another linux as dual boot next to Windows 11 at a later stage. First I would like to remove that partition, including all...
  6. Windows11 C: Drive not found in WinPE but can be when in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows11 C: Drive not found in WinPE but can be when in Windows: Hi There. I'm attempting to copy a .wim file of my windows11 work laptop to a new one. My issue is, when launching WinPE I cant see my Windows C: drive or any internal drive for that matter, to then create partitions and apply the .wim image I have. Funnily enough when using...
  7. Windows11 C: Drive not found in WinPE but can be when in Windows

Windows11 C: Drive not found in WinPE but can be when in Windows: Hi There. I'm attempting to copy a .wim file of my windows11 work laptop to a new one. My issue is, when launching WinPE I cant see my Windows C: drive or any internal drive for that matter, to then create partitions and apply the .wim image I have. Funnily enough when using...
  8. Upgrade from Windows11 home to Windows 11 Pro Failed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Windows11 home to Windows 11 Pro Failed.: I bought an Acer Aspire Evro 16 with Windows 11 Home pre installed.I have paid £119.99 to Microsoft store, order number 3548372093, to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro. When I tried to perform the upgrade it produced the error 0x80070490. Where do I go to resolve this situation?...
  9. Upgrade from Windows11 home to Windows 11 Pro Failed.

Upgrade from Windows11 home to Windows 11 Pro Failed.: I bought an Acer Aspire Evro 16 with Windows 11 Home pre installed.I have paid £119.99 to Microsoft store, order number 3548372093, to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro. When I tried to perform the upgrade it produced the error 0x80070490. Where do I go to resolve this situation?...
  10. how to replace windows 10 version or windows11 ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to replace windows 10 version or windows11 ?: I am already having windows 8.1 license version, previously i also upgraded my windows 10 version in your free upgrade offer, but i removed my upgrade and returned to windows 8.1 version. But now updates for 8.1 stopped from your side .also number of software not supporting...