Windows 10: windows32 system32

Discus and support windows32 system32 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I’m on the amininstrator:X\windows\system32\cmd.exe screen after my USB failed to load and I changed over to this format in the bios. What to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pleasegodhelpmeireallynee, Nov 6, 2018.

1. windows32 system32

Hi, I’m on the amininstrator:X\windows\system32\cmd.exe screen after my USB failed to load and I changed over to this format in the bios. What to do now assuming I have no USB to work with but it is connected to the net and I’m typing this message using an iPad ?

:)

pleasegodhelpmeireallynee, Nov 6, 2018

2. windows cannot find C:\windows32\system.exe

Hi,

The error message "Windows cannot find C:\windows32\system.exe" that you are getting may be due to a virus on your computer. However, we need to gather additional information to have a better view on this concern. Kindly answer the following:

• When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • Did you notice any changes on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What were you doing when you encountered the said error message?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message you are getting? Make sure that you remove all personal information.
    • What is the current version and build number of your computer? To get the information, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Click on the Start menu.
      • Type winver.
      • Press Enter.

Charianne Per, Nov 6, 2018
  3. SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    windows32 system32 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    windows32 system32 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Nov 6, 2018
  4. windows32 system32

windows cannot find C:\windows32\system.exe

Hello, I have found the problem,

There was a folder created called windows32 with ism.exe in it.

I deleted the folder and the problem was fixed.

I cleaned windows32 before with my antivirus so all of this was a virus trying to run.

Anyway thanks for all the help!

merlijn-van-heiningen, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

windows32 system32

1. windows32 system32 - Similar Threads - windows32 system32

2. How to fix Starup repair couldn’t repair your Pc C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Starup repair couldn’t repair your Pc C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt: I don’t understand why this is happening and you did work last time but now it won’t work anymore and anytime I go to command prompt. It’s an X instead of a C: <— which is my drive...
  3. How to fix Starup repair couldn’t repair your Pc C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Starup repair couldn’t repair your Pc C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt: I don’t understand why this is happening and you did work last time but now it won’t work anymore and anytime I go to command prompt. It’s an X instead of a C: <— which is my drive...
  4. How to solve FullTrustNotifier.exe-Bad Image C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cryptsp.dll is either...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve FullTrustNotifier.exe-Bad Image C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cryptsp.dll is either...: Windows StartUp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-fulltrustnotifierexe-bad-image/ff49629b-7bb9-4376-94f0-07e117cee2ac
  5. How to solve FullTrustNotifier.exe-Bad Image C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cryptsp.dll is either...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to solve FullTrustNotifier.exe-Bad Image C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cryptsp.dll is either...: Windows StartUp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-fulltrustnotifierexe-bad-image/ff49629b-7bb9-4376-94f0-07e117cee2ac
  6. File: Windows32/system/Winload.efi is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File: Windows32/system/Winload.efi is missing: How can I fix itI have tried all the disk part solutions , used all the recovery options,turned secure On and off , changed from uefi to cm/s and then back and even reinstalled the windows boot loader usb which was difficult as I used my MacBook to create it , I added the...
  7. File: Windows32/system/Winload.efi is missing

File: Windows32/system/Winload.efi is missing: How can I fix itI have tried all the disk part solutions , used all the recovery options,turned secure On and off , changed from uefi to cm/s and then back and even reinstalled the windows boot loader usb which was difficult as I used my MacBook to create it , I added the...
  8. Keep getting a Windows32 popup and I cannot find a solution that works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting a Windows32 popup and I cannot find a solution that works.: For the last few weeks, these popups have been coming up on my laptop. Even after being closed, they will open again after an amount of time. Despite going to multiple different websites and forums to find a solution, I have yet to find a way to stop these popups. I've tried...
  9. Keep getting a Windows32 popup and I cannot find a solution that works.

Keep getting a Windows32 popup and I cannot find a solution that works.: For the last few weeks, these popups have been coming up on my laptop. Even after being closed, they will open again after an amount of time. Despite going to multiple different websites and forums to find a solution, I have yet to find a way to stop these popups. I've tried...
  10. what is windows32\cscript.exe ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what is windows32\cscript.exe ?: [ATTACH] what is this ? this thing appeared every time i start and restart my laptop : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-windows32cscriptexe/7335625e-8c00-4cc9-bfba-a7ec095aa0c2