Windows 10: Windows6.1-KB958559.x64-refresh.pkg

Discus and support Windows6.1-KB958559.x64-refresh.pkg in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a new HP laptop with Windows 10 - 64Bit operating sys. I downloaded Windows Virtual PC 6.1 for 64bit operating system and the loader will not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CharlesCurtiss, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Windows6.1-KB958559.x64-refresh.pkg

I have a new HP laptop with Windows 10 - 64Bit operating sys. I downloaded Windows Virtual PC 6.1 for 64bit operating system and the loader will not install it. What do I do to install it; or is it designed to install in Windows 10 Home version?

Thank you for your help,

Charles Curtiss

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

CharlesCurtiss, Jun 4, 2019

2. Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Windows6.1-KB958559.x64-refresh.pkg

Win10 Email refresh?

Fine about refresh button. But how about auto refresh at regular intervals. You guys are experts in killing your own products. Come with regular product launches without testing them fully and cause forced inconveniences to Users.

Hats off Microsoft

MALLIKARJUNA BABUUV, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows6.1-KB958559.x64-refresh.pkg

1. Windows6.1-KB958559.x64-refresh.pkg - Similar Threads - Windows6 KB958559 x64

2. .pkg association

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .pkg association: Hi so I was downloading mods for a game and when I looked at videos on how to download them it was different as my pkg files had the internet explorer icon next to them and so I went into default apps and reset them and also went to default by file type and only internet...
  3. .pkg association

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .pkg association: Hi so I was downloading mods for a game and when I looked at videos on how to download them it was different as my pkg files had the internet explorer icon next to them and so I went into default apps and reset them and also went to default by file type and only internet...
  4. .pkg association

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Script Component [1, 1] Bilinmeyen hata Win 10 Pro x64

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Script Component [1, 1] Bilinmeyen hata Win 10 Pro x64: Her açılışta bu hatayı alıyorum,daha önce aynı sorun için auto run programı önerilmiş fakat çalışmıyor autorun exe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-component-1-1-bilinmeyen-hata-win/1d95e34d-4867-407f-85a6-2a74048e62cc
  6. Refreshing your PC stuck at 1%

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Refreshing your PC stuck at 1%: Hello! My Windows based Asus laptop has been running SLOW for over a year now. I just realized Windows has the "Refresh your PC" option, which deletes all apps and installs, but saves your files. Well, it's been stuck at 1% of "getting a few things ready" for about...
  7. Edge periodically refreshes every 1 - 2 seconds

Edge periodically refreshes every 1 - 2 seconds: I recently upgraded my Windows 10 Pro desktop with a new ASUS motherboard with 32GB RAM, NVIDIA display adapter, and a 1TB SSD. I continue to utilize a secondary 500GB scratch hard drive and two HP LV2311 monitors. I also use a 2TB USB data volume and an 8TB USB backup...
  8. pkg files

pkg files: As part of training, I have to open a file with a pkg extension on y windows 10 computer. Can it be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pkg-files/f7227802-a42a-4907-80e3-d2d39c27d7e4
  9. Screen Refresh problems affecting only 1 program

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen Refresh problems affecting only 1 program: I'm having a screen Refresh issue running VSA on a Lenovo W520 laptop with the latest video driver installed. The laptop has both an Intel HD Graphics 3000 and NVIDIA Quadro 1000M card listed as Display Adapters in the device manager. Both have the most up-to-date drivers. As...
  10. Screen Refresh problems affecting only 1 program

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen Refresh problems affecting only 1 program: I'm having a screen Refresh issue running VSA on a Lenovo W520 laptop with the latest video driver installed. The laptop has both an Intel HD Graphics 3000 and NVIDIA Quadro 1000M card listed as Display Adapters in the device manager. Both have the most up-to-date drivers. As...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. refresh pkg download

2. windows 6.1 pkg

3. windows 6.1-kb refresh pkg