Windows 10: Windows7 OS, not recommended to upgrade to Windows10?

Discus and support Windows7 OS, not recommended to upgrade to Windows10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Windows 7 pro 32bit computer and planning to upgrade it to Windows10. When I asked the Virtual Agent, it replied that >If your PC is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by icebacon, Nov 29, 2019.

1. icebacon Win User

Windows7 OS, not recommended to upgrade to Windows10?

I have a Windows 7 pro 32bit computer and planning to upgrade it to Windows10.

When I asked the Virtual Agent, it replied that

>If your PC is running Windows 7, Microsoft strongly recommends that you

>move to a new device running Windows 10 sometime before the end of Windows 7 support on January 14, 2020.

Does it mean that Microsoft doesn't recommend or doesn't want the Windows 7 users to upgrade their computer from

Win7 to Win10?

Or are there any technical reason that It's not able to upgrade from Win7 to Win10?

:)

icebacon, Nov 29, 2019

2. How i re upgrade windows7 to windows10 ?

I've upgraded my Windows7 to Windows10,now it was crashed then i've recovery my laptop by windows7,how i upgrade it to windows10 again?

Truong&Starfish, Nov 29, 2019
  3. DexAmI Win User
    Upgrade from Windows7

I upgraded my PC from Windows7 to Windows10 when they were offering the free upgrade years ago. I had to reload my OS due to a hard drive failure but only had the Windows7 disk. Can I get Windows10 back on my PC for free?

DexAmI, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Windows7 OS, not recommended to upgrade to Windows10?

Upgrading Windows7 to Windows10

Good day!

I need an advise regarding upgrading windows7 to windows10. I have a server where I save the windows10 to be deploy and I have around 200 users which is already had a windows 7 and needs to upgrade into windows 10. This
    users had a back up files .

The steps i had done by upgrading windows is thru NETWORK Services, using Microsoft Software Center, search the user, push the windows 10 file from sever to user, apply wipe and load and the process will go on including their backup from
    drive D(windows 7) migrate to drive C (windows 10). By the way, this windows 10 image had already softwares installed.

The problem is, in this process it will take 3hours to complete (1) One user and I do have around
    200 users.

Is there any possible ways to make this upgrading faster?

MarjonBeloy, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows7 OS, not recommended to upgrade to Windows10?

1. Windows7 OS, not recommended to upgrade to Windows10? - Similar Threads - Windows7 recommended upgrade

2. Windows7 upgrade Windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows7 upgrade Windows10: विंडो 7 को विंडो 10 में अपग्रेड कैसे करें https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows7-upgrade-windows10/f4718809-5ea1-4edb-be7e-19d2b2c98098
  3. Windows7 upgrade Windows10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows7 upgrade Windows10: विंडो 7 को विंडो 10 में अपग्रेड कैसे करें https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows7-upgrade-windows10/f4718809-5ea1-4edb-be7e-19d2b2c98098
  4. Windows7 upgrade Windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I want to upgrade a Windows7 laptop to Windows10, but when trying to run...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to upgrade a Windows7 laptop to Windows10, but when trying to run...: Hi,I have purchased a license key for Windows10, but am not able to execute the Windows10 installation file on my new to me Windows7 laptop. I have also tried to make a boot disk with the Windows10 installation file on a flash drive and am indeed able to start the...
  6. I want to upgrade a Windows7 laptop to Windows10, but when trying to run...

I want to upgrade a Windows7 laptop to Windows10, but when trying to run...: Hi,I have purchased a license key for Windows10, but am not able to execute the Windows10 installation file on my new to me Windows7 laptop. I have also tried to make a boot disk with the Windows10 installation file on a flash drive and am indeed able to start the...
  7. How do I upgrade Windows7 to Windows10 on an older Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I upgrade Windows7 to Windows10 on an older Dell laptop: How can i update to Windows 10 from Windows 7 on an older Dell Inspiron Laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upgrade-windows7-to-windows10-on-an-older/2c6226df-6b7b-4a3d-99d9-c608453d6b05
  8. Upgrading from Windows7 to Windows10

Upgrading from Windows7 to Windows10: Have very basic knowledge, though made this PC in 2010. Having failed twice to upgrade to Win10 through Media Creation Tool 21H, wherein I choose to upgrade the existing Win7 OS.and got failure message "......the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation"Hence...
  9. Windows7 spider solitaire on Windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows7 spider solitaire on Windows10: I recently installed the Windows7 Spider Solitaire on my new laptop that has Windows10. It appears it installed correctly and I have played over 40 games. Problem is it is impossible to win any games at all. Very puzzling as I have played this game for years. Any advice?...
  10. Upgrading Windows7 to Windows10

Upgrading Windows7 to Windows10: Good day! I need an advise regarding upgrading windows7 to windows10. I have a server where I save the windows10 to be deploy and I have around 200 users which is already had a windows 7 and needs to upgrade into windows 10. This users had a back up files . The steps i...