Windows 10: Windows7 to 10 upgrade after automatically logon to child Account

Discus and support Windows7 to 10 upgrade after automatically logon to child Account in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After upgrading Windows7 Pro to Windows10 Pro, after re-start automatically logs on to only one account, which is a child account without admin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarkSnyder3, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Windows7 to 10 upgrade after automatically logon to child Account

After upgrading Windows7 Pro to Windows10 Pro, after re-start automatically logs on to only one account, which is a child account without admin privileges. I cannot get the system to just turn on and allow to log onto any user. Only this one child account has to be logged in first. then with some effort, i can get to an admin account.

Any help?

:)

MarkSnyder3, Jan 25, 2020
  2. Jan123 Win User

Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, Jan 25, 2020
  3. Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, Jan 25, 2020
  4. wolf2009 Win User

Windows7 to 10 upgrade after automatically logon to child Account

Mapped network drives do not connect at logon in vista with automatic logon enabled

I have vista x64 . I have some mapped network drives . They get connected when i enter the password at logon screen. Now i enabled automatic logon in vista and they do not connect anymore . I have to double click on them and enter the password manually .

Windows displays the message "Could not connect to all drives" at logon .

They used to connect automatically in xo with automatic logon enabled.

My logon password is the same as the administrator password with which i can connect to these drives .

wolf2009, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows7 to 10 upgrade after automatically logon to child Account

1. Windows7 to 10 upgrade after automatically logon to child Account - Similar Threads - Windows7 upgrade automatically

2. Windows7 upgrade Windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows7 upgrade Windows10: विंडो 7 को विंडो 10 में अपग्रेड कैसे करें https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows7-upgrade-windows10/f4718809-5ea1-4edb-be7e-19d2b2c98098
  3. Windows7 upgrade Windows10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows7 upgrade Windows10: विंडो 7 को विंडो 10 में अपग्रेड कैसे करें https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows7-upgrade-windows10/f4718809-5ea1-4edb-be7e-19d2b2c98098
  4. Windows7 upgrade Windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Upgrading from Windows7 to Windows10

Upgrading from Windows7 to Windows10: Have very basic knowledge, though made this PC in 2010. Having failed twice to upgrade to Win10 through Media Creation Tool 21H, wherein I choose to upgrade the existing Win7 OS.and got failure message "......the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation"Hence...
  6. Child account unable to logon PC

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child account unable to logon PC: Hi, I re-installed my laptop and logged on with my Microsoft account. I have a family group with a child account for my daughter. If i logon to the family management website the device is there and it also shows up under "Family Devices" where theres an icon for my...
  7. Inplace Upgrade Windows7 to Windows 10

Inplace Upgrade Windows7 to Windows 10: HI All, I am facing an issue while using inplace upgrade Windows 7 to Windows10. Below is the Scenario After building the WDS server with the iso October 2019 Windows 10 we have launched a test on two PC PC1 --> 64 bit (domain-joined) - Upgraded to Win10 64-bit...
  8. When you delete a child a account, does the child account automatically become an adult...

When you delete a child a account, does the child account automatically become an adult...: How does a child account become a normal adult account? Is this something that happens automatically at a certain age? Or do I as head family account holder have to initiate something? I accidentally made my main account a child account, it is really irritating, although I...
  9. Upgrading Windows7 to Windows10

Upgrading Windows7 to Windows10: Good day! I need an advise regarding upgrading windows7 to windows10. I have a server where I save the windows10 to be deploy and I have around 200 users which is already had a windows 7 and needs to upgrade into windows 10. This users had a back up files . The steps i...
  10. Does a child account automatically become an adult account?

Does a child account automatically become an adult account?: How does a child account become a normal adult account? Is this something that happens automatically at a certain age? Or do I as head family account holder have to initiate something? The reason I ask is because trying to use Edge on a child account is proving tiresome....