Windows 10: Windows7 to Windows10 Installation problems one after another......HELP

Discus and support Windows7 to Windows10 Installation problems one after another......HELP in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; First after the 2 hours we got the ERROR 0x800707E7-0x3000D error. Everything on posts and online says to remove 3rd party software, Anti-Virus,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Darrell Cove, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Windows7 to Windows10 Installation problems one after another......HELP

First after the 2 hours we got the ERROR 0x800707E7-0x3000D error. Everything on posts and online says to remove 3rd party software, Anti-Virus, perhaps a odd user like UpdatusUser....but none of that was the case. Removed all antivirus everywhere and all 3rd party software including registry entries. So, when it still didn't work I said screw it....changed bios to boot from the USB drive and put my retail USB Windows10 stick in the USB drive and rebooted.....USB stick not even recognized.........if I let the system boot it is shown and can be read. I also tried to format the C drive which also won't happen because I am using windows on it but happy it didn't because the Windows USB stick isn't recognized......HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Darrell Cove, Feb 6, 2021
  2. Arby Win User

how to do windows7 tasks in windows10

Thanks for the info and the welcome!

Would like to pursue the jump list a bit -- what I did in Windows7 was pin my frequently-used applications to the task bar, for example, Word, PowerPoint, and the Explorer. Then, all I had to do to pick up where I left off yesterday was to mouse over the app in the toolbar, right click, and select the appropriate recent file. That is what I would like to work in Windows10.

Looks like the link you provided requires me to open up programs, scroll down and select the application, THEN choose recent. Yes, I know, it is only a difference of a few mouse clicks and a bit of scrolling -- but I really like the single mouse click required in windows7, and I would like to see the old high number of recent files.

Again, thanks for any tips.

Arby, Feb 6, 2021
  3. Problem upgrading to Windows10 from Windows7 Ultimate

Hi,

This issue may arise due to the corruptions in upgrade components and as an initial troubleshooting step.

I suggest you to run BITS troubleshooter and
    Windows update troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Background Intelligent Transfer Service.
    Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Check if issue persists.

Once finished with the BITS troubleshooter, now run the Windows Update troubleshooter.

Windows
    Update Troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download
    media creation tool
    and install Windows 10 using the tool and see if it helps.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Feb 6, 2021
  4. Windows7 to Windows10 Installation problems one after another......HELP

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows7 to Windows10 Installation problems one after another......HELP

1. Windows7 to Windows10 Installation problems one after another......HELP - Similar Threads - Windows7 Windows10 Installation

2. Windows7 upgrade Windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows7 upgrade Windows10: विंडो 7 को विंडो 10 में अपग्रेड कैसे करें https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows7-upgrade-windows10/f4718809-5ea1-4edb-be7e-19d2b2c98098
  3. Windows7 upgrade Windows10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows7 upgrade Windows10: विंडो 7 को विंडो 10 में अपग्रेड कैसे करें https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows7-upgrade-windows10/f4718809-5ea1-4edb-be7e-19d2b2c98098
  4. Windows7 upgrade Windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Upgrading from Windows7 to Windows10

Upgrading from Windows7 to Windows10: Have very basic knowledge, though made this PC in 2010. Having failed twice to upgrade to Win10 through Media Creation Tool 21H, wherein I choose to upgrade the existing Win7 OS.and got failure message "......the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation"Hence...
  6. install windows10 from one device to another

install windows10 from one device to another: can windows10 be transferred from one devie to another if one of the the devices is malfunctioning https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-windows10-from-one-device-to-another/ee2f5289-976c-4828-b8ef-ae21fe7ed439
  7. Windows7 spider solitaire on Windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows7 spider solitaire on Windows10: I recently installed the Windows7 Spider Solitaire on my new laptop that has Windows10. It appears it installed correctly and I have played over 40 games. Problem is it is impossible to win any games at all. Very puzzling as I have played this game for years. Any advice?...
  8. system interrupt problem behave differently on windows10 and windows7

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system interrupt problem behave differently on windows10 and windows7: I have a ASUS laptop that having high CPU usage on system interrupt problem that some people also have experienced. But I have dig out more details that I haven't found any one asked before. Details: 1. when boot in windows 10 normal mode. CPU0 is busy on system interrupt....
  9. Upgrading Windows7 to Windows10

Upgrading Windows7 to Windows10: Good day! I need an advise regarding upgrading windows7 to windows10. I have a server where I save the windows10 to be deploy and I have around 200 users which is already had a windows 7 and needs to upgrade into windows 10. This users had a back up files . The steps i...
  10. how to do windows7 tasks in windows10

in Windows 10 Support
    how to do windows7 tasks in windows10: Good morning, Is there a table that tells me (translates for me) how to do in Windows 10 what I used to be able to do in Windows 7? For example, how do I make my Windows 10 jump lists have as many entries for 'recent' or for 'frequent' as I used to have for Windows 7?...