Windows 10: Windowsdefender is not updated anymore shame on You Microsoft You're Billion...I never will...

Discus and support Windowsdefender is not updated anymore shame on You Microsoft You're Billion...I never will... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Please take care off this Above because it was cleared in a green Like..but now it is in red Windows Defender Shield Sign..... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Why has Microsoft, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Windowsdefender is not updated anymore shame on You Microsoft You're Billion...I never will...

Please take care off this Above because it was cleared in a green Like..but now it is in red Windows Defender Shield Sign..

:)

Why has Microsoft, Jun 4, 2020
  2. altechi Win User

Microsoft to Roll Out Four Security Updates Next Week

Does Bill Gates even have a say in the OS anymore?, Isn't it Balmer?

altechi, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Microsoft Reports $20 Billion in Revenue for Q3 of FY2016

Microsoft Corp. today announced the following results for the quarter ended March 31, 2016:
    • Revenue was $20.5 billion GAAP, and $22.1 billion non-GAAP
    • Operating income was $5.3 billion GAAP, and $6.8 billion non-GAAP
    • Net income was $3.8 billion GAAP, and $5.0 billion non-GAAP
    • Earnings per share was $0.47 GAAP, and $0.62 non-GAAP
    "Organizations using digital technology to transform and drive new growth increasingly choose Microsoft as a partner," said Satya Nadella, chief executive officer at Microsoft. "As these organizations turn to us, we're seeing momentum across Microsoft's cloud services and with Windows 10."

Windowsdefender is not updated anymore shame on You Microsoft You're Billion...I never will... microsoft-fy16-q3-results_thm.jpg

During the quarter, Microsoft returned $6.4 billion to shareholders in the form of share repurchases and dividends.

This quarter's income tax expense included a catch-up adjustment to account for an expected increase in the full year effective tax rate primarily due to the changing mix of revenue across geographies, as well as between cloud services and software licensing. As such, the GAAP and non-GAAP tax rates were 25% and 24%, respectively.

"Our continued operational and financial discipline drove solid results this quarter," said Amy Hood, executive vice president and chief financial officer at Microsoft. "We remain focused on investing in our strategic priorities to drive long-term growth."

Revenue in Productivity and Business Processes grew 1% (up 6% in constant currency) to $6.5 billion, with the following business highlights:
    • Office commercial products and cloud services revenue grew 7% in constant currency driven by Office 365 revenue growth of 63% in constant currency
    • Office consumer products and cloud services revenue grew 6% in constant currency with Office 365 consumer subscribers increasing to 22.2 million
    • Dynamics products and cloud services revenue grew 9% in constant currency with Dynamics CRM Online seat adds more than doubling year-over-year
    Revenue in Intelligent Cloud grew 3% (up 8% in constant currency) to $6.1 billion, with the following business highlights:
    • Server products and cloud services revenue increased 5% in constant currency driven by double-digit annuity revenue growth
    • Azure revenue grew 120% in constant currency with usage of Azure compute and Azure SQL database more than doubling year-over-year
    • Enterprise Mobility customers more than doubled year-over-year to over 27,000, and the installed base grew nearly 4x year-over-year
    Revenue in More Personal Computing grew 1% (up 3% in constant currency) to $9.5 billion, with the following business highlights:
    • Windows OEM revenue declined 2% in constant currency, outperforming the PC market, driven by higher consumer premium device mix
    • Surface revenue increased 61% in constant currency driven by Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book
    • Phone revenue declined 46% in constant currency
    • Xbox Live monthly active users grew 26% year-over-year to 46 million
    • Search advertising revenue excluding traffic acquisition costs grew 18% in constant currency with continued benefit from Windows 10 usage
    "Digital transformation is the number one priority on our customers' agenda. Companies from large established businesses to emerging start-ups are turning to our cloud solutions to help them move faster and generate new revenue," said Kevin Turner, chief operating officer at Microsoft.

Cristian_25H, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Jorge Win User

Windowsdefender is not updated anymore shame on You Microsoft You're Billion...I never will...

Microsoft to Roll Out Four Security Updates Next Week

So that's (4) down and 40 Billion more security updates to go before any Microsucks O/S will be even remotely secure. I'd suggest Bill get off his arse and get the first Billion security fixes out this year.

Jorge, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Windowsdefender is not updated anymore shame on You Microsoft You're Billion...I never will...

1. Windowsdefender is not updated anymore shame on You Microsoft You're Billion...I never will... - Similar Threads - Windowsdefender updated anymore

2. SHAME on Microsoft! Copilot should be OPTIONAL!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SHAME on Microsoft! Copilot should be OPTIONAL!!!!: I know that some people think AI is great and that we should buy in to that supposed greatness. But I am one of many who don't. I don't want any form of AI on my personal laptop because I have an excellent brain I would rather use, and because I don't want AI mining my...
  3. SHAME on Microsoft! Copilot should be OPTIONAL!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SHAME on Microsoft! Copilot should be OPTIONAL!!!!: I know that some people think AI is great and that we should buy in to that supposed greatness. But I am one of many who don't. I don't want any form of AI on my personal laptop because I have an excellent brain I would rather use, and because I don't want AI mining my...
  4. should i be worried?(WindowsDefender)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    should i be worried?(WindowsDefender): Bevore goint to eat i started a fulls security scan, shortly after when i came back, normaly it takes about an hour, what now confuses me is that the antimalwareexecutable takes 16% of my cpu, and no scan is running, does anyone know what is happening? submitted by...
  5. YOU NEED AN APP TO OPEN WINDOWSDEFENDER LINK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YOU NEED AN APP TO OPEN WINDOWSDEFENDER LINK: HELLO, WHY I'M GETTING THE ERROR OF "YOU NEED AN APP TO OPEN WINDOWSDEFENDER LINK" WHENEVER I TRY TO OPEN THE WINDOWS DEFENDER AND WHAT IS A SOLUTION OF THIS I HAD TRIED EVERYTHING THE CMD COMMANDS, REGEISTRY EVERYTHING BUT NOTHING IS WORKING I ALSO FORMTED MY WHOLE PC BUT...
  6. YOU NEED AN APP TO OPEN WINDOWSDEFENDER LINK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YOU NEED AN APP TO OPEN WINDOWSDEFENDER LINK: HELLO, WHY I'M GETTING THE ERROR OF "YOU NEED AN APP TO OPEN WINDOWSDEFENDER LINK" WHENEVER I TRY TO OPEN THE WINDOWS DEFENDER AND WHAT IS A SOLUTION OF THIS I HAD TRIED EVERYTHING THE CMD COMMANDS, REGEISTRY EVERYTHING BUT NOTHING IS WORKING I ALSO FORMTED MY WHOLE PC BUT...
  7. Billions upon billions of OpenWith.exe processes...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Billions upon billions of OpenWith.exe processes...: OK, not really billions, but probably like 100+ "OpenWith.exe" processes keep popping up over time. This has been happening since I built my new machine. I don't recall this happening with my previous build and I am at a loss as to why this is happening at all. I've scanned...
  8. That's it microsoft You're sued

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    That's it microsoft You're sued: The latest version of windows 10 has slowed my computer to the point it stalls whenever I log on and explorer keeps freezing and crashing along with random blue screens. You're going to court for this because you failed to repair random blue screen errors in the latest...
  9. SHAME ON MICROSOFT FOR THIS MALFUNCTIONING FORUM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SHAME ON MICROSOFT FOR THIS MALFUNCTIONING FORUM: MICROSOFT IS A GARBAGE! THIS PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES. NOT ONLY THE PRODUCT IS THE VERY BIGGEST ****, THEY DON'T HAVE ANY DECENCY TO PROVIDE US WITH A WEBSITE THAT FUNCTIONS PROPERLY. THIS **** WEBSITE IS HORRIBLE!! YOU DELETE A LINE, IT MESSES UP THE REST...
  10. It's Such a shame

in Windows 10 Support
    It's Such a shame: It's same that Microsoft has adopted a policy of downloading drivers and apps that a lot of users don't need or wont. I've had to do all sorts of fixes to stop MS taking over my PC with what they think I need, like their insistence on installing Realtek audio drivers when...