Windows 10: WindowsDefenderWindows 10 Detects OPSWAT_GEARS_Client installer as...

Discus and support WindowsDefenderWindows 10 Detects OPSWAT_GEARS_Client installer as... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi, I've just downloaded an installer file from our website, the file is deleted immediately after downloaded by WindowsDefender because it is scanned... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by cody.nguyen, Feb 10, 2020.

1. WindowsDefenderWindows 10 Detects OPSWAT_GEARS_Client installer as...

hi,

I've just downloaded an installer file from our website, the file is deleted immediately after downloaded by WindowsDefender because it is scanned and marked as Trojan:Win32/VBObfuse.ARE!MTB.

After investigation, we see that, If the download linkcontains additional information related to GroupID, the downloaded file will be considered asTrojan and if not it is NORMAL file.

We have 2 links that point to similar Installer file:
    1. Download link contains groupID info --> Downloaded file is considered as Trojan:

Link: OpswatClient-WithGroupID

2. Download link does not contain group ID info: --> No trojan detected:
    Link: OPSWATClient_NoGroupID

To make sure both links point to same file. We allowed the Trojan from Windows Security Settings and re-downloaded the file, then check md5sum, and get same md5 values.

Could you explain me why I face that result and how to make OpswatClient-WithGroupID be downloaded successfully without being considerred as virus?

thanks,

:)

cody.nguyen, Feb 10, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 10, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 10, 2020
  4. WindowsDefenderWindows 10 Detects OPSWAT_GEARS_Client installer as...

Windows phone is not detecting

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to connect the phone to another computer and check if it gets detected. Also, check if the phone gets detected by connecting with a different USB cable.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

WindowsDefenderWindows 10 Detects OPSWAT_GEARS_Client installer as...

1. WindowsDefenderWindows 10 Detects OPSWAT_GEARS_Client installer as... - Similar Threads - WindowsDefenderWindows Detects OPSWAT_GEARS_Client

2. SSD detected by BIOS but not by Windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD detected by BIOS but not by Windows 10 installation: Hi! I am building a new pc and ran into an issue with the SSD. I put in a Crucial p5 plus 1TB M.2.SSD, a Gigabyte B650 AORUS Elite AX and a AMD ryzen 5 7600x. When I go into the BIOS it detects the SSD and it also passes all the self tests. However when I try to install...
  3. SSD detected by BIOS but not by Windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD detected by BIOS but not by Windows 10 installation: Hi! I am building a new pc and ran into an issue with the SSD. I put in a Crucial p5 plus 1TB M.2.SSD, a Gigabyte B650 AORUS Elite AX and a AMD ryzen 5 7600x. When I go into the BIOS it detects the SSD and it also passes all the self tests. However when I try to install...
  4. SSD detected by BIOS but not by Windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 SDK not detected after installing

Windows 10 SDK not detected after installing: Hi, Just yesterday I was installing a program on my Windows 10 PC, called CryEngine, a game development software. During the installation, it gave a list of dependencies, that needed to be installed. One of them was a Windows SDK, more specifically, two different SDKs to...
  6. Can't install Windows 10 disk not detected.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install Windows 10 disk not detected.: Hi all. I'm going crazy. I have a brand new laptop. Seriously it's 1 day old. I want to remove the bloat and install a fresh copy of 10, but when I boot to my USB key, the installation can't see the hard disk. Diskpart also cannot see the disk. Diskpart does see the...
  7. Windows 10 install hard drive not detected

Windows 10 install hard drive not detected: My computer recently shut down, and when I tried to reboot it it took me to the "boot device not found" screen. I've been trying pretty much everything to reinstall windows 10, but nothing has worked, either the computer reboots or it gets as far into windows installation as...
  8. Keyboard not detected during Windows 10 install.

Keyboard not detected during Windows 10 install.: I am using the Microsoft usb media creation tool to try to re-install Windows 10 on my laptop. Everything starts off ok and I can use the mouse to select language and keyboard etc but when it gets to the stage where I have to start entering data such as name etc there is no...
  9. Windows 10 Install unable to detect Drive.

Windows 10 Install unable to detect Drive.: afternoon. So I'm stuck with a windows 10 install were the installer dose not detect my drives, requesting drivers. But when you hit the browse button, you can see the drive I want to install too. This is not the first time this has happened, thou I cant recall what I...
  10. SSD not detected in Win10 install but is detected in bios

SSD not detected in Win10 install but is detected in bios: Hi all, This is my first build and I am so close yet it feels so far away. I'm at the final step of installing Windows 10 onto my PC I have a bootable USB drive connected and everything goes smoothly until I have to select a hard drive! I have a Mushkin Enhanced Reactor...