Windows 10: WindowsI re download my Windows, then my Windows Apps are not here

Discus and support WindowsI re download my Windows, then my Windows Apps are not here in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I re download my Windows, then my Windows Apps are not here... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by OsYruu'VoXiZ', Dec 2, 2019 at 12:42 PM.

1. WindowsI re download my Windows, then my Windows Apps are not here

I re download my Windows, then my Windows Apps are not here

:)

OsYruu'VoXiZ', Dec 2, 2019 at 12:42 PM

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 4, 2019 at 2:20 AM
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

4. WindowsI re download my Windows, then my Windows Apps are not here

Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Dec 4, 2019 at 2:20 AM
Thema:

WindowsI re download my Windows, then my Windows Apps are not here

1. WindowsI re download my Windows, then my Windows Apps are not here - Similar Threads - WindowsI download Apps

2. Re: My Windows 10 expiration

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re: My Windows 10 expiration: Hi Good day to all, I have read the message when I opened my PC that the Windows 10 will expire very soon and when I I go to the Settings it asks me the Product number to activate the Windows operating system. How can I get the Product number please. Respectfully yours,...
  3. Re-activate my windows 10

Re-activate my windows 10: We've upgraded the pc and now its saying we need to activate the windows and we don't know what the product key is. Is there a way to get around this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-activate-my-windows-10/736f3a06-c8ff-4913-be6d-d413d44e9a64"
  4. Unable to re-download my copy of Minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to re-download my copy of Minecraft windows 10: Hi, I have just had to reset my computer and am trying to re-download minecraft windows 10 edition, I have owned the game since 2015 and I am seemingly unable to re-download it even though I already own it. please help? (note: I got the game by redeeming the code for when...
  5. Re download windows 10 apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re download windows 10 apps: Hi How do I redownload windows 10 pro apps that I purchased from the store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-download-windows-10-apps/329d8073-01f1-4d91-ac78-08cd9f5b78f8
  6. re-installation of my Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    re-installation of my Windows: Hello team, I have a laptop that I purchased in 2015 which is now suffering issues. Before I replace it completely, I want to format the hard drive and start fresh to see if this will fix the problem. I purchased the pc new from with the operating system preinstalled. I...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 re-download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 re-download: I had originally obtained Minecraft windows 10 through the free promotion they were doing to owners of the original Java edition of Minecraft. Several years, and computers later and here I am now, searching for my copy of Minecraft and seeing a buy button where I expected a...
  8. My app download will not starts

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My app download will not starts: when I was install app from download . Download was still loading but not starts.what can I do? I was facing to downloading skype https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-app-download-will-not-starts/aaa40d5b-8398-4136-8890-6e85c3ff39f7"
  9. Windows 10 Re-download

Windows 10 Re-download: The Windows 10 on my PC has recently been corrupted, and I was wondering if I need to get a windows 10 license to re-install it, since the PC already had windows 10 on it. If any more info is needed feel free to ask. Any reply is appreciated....
  10. Dropbox app for Windows 10 is here

in Windows 10 News
    Dropbox app for Windows 10 is here: The Dropbox app for Windows 10 will begin rolling out in the Windows Store this week as a free download for Windows 10 customers. [img] Dropbox makes it easy to view or edit your files on any device, anytime and anywhere; to privately share files of any size with...