Windows 10: Windowskey+V not working

Discus and support Windowskey+V not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In my computer Windows key+V key not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TanmayDaga, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Windowskey+V not working

In my computer Windows key+V key not working

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-working/2b940fba-2bc6-41b1-b64d-627f05d184e1

I tried first steps in it

In third step it gives me

Error: 0x800f0806
    The operation could not be completed due to pending operations.
    The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log

After that i didnt tried 4th step

My computer is 32 bit with windows home.

:)

TanmayDaga, Aug 13, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    Moving Hyper-V to Another Disk

1. Export the virtual machines to the drive where you want to move them (tutorial).
    2. When all VMs have been exported, delete them in Hyper-V Manager.
    3. When Hyper-V Manager is empty, not showing any VMs, import the previously exported VMs (tutorial). In Option One Step 6 of the tutorial, you need to select Register the virtual machine in-place, or if choosing Option Two in tutorial, select Step 2.
    Easy!

4. Solaris17 Win User

Windowskey+V not working

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Windowskey+V not working

1. Windowskey+V not working - Similar Threads - Windowskey+V working

2. Erreur 0xc000007b sur gta v

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erreur 0xc000007b sur gta v: Bonsoir, j'ai un nouveau pc Asus Tuf gaming avec windows 11 pro N dessus. Gta v marchait correctement sur mon ancien pc hp mais je n'arrive pas à le lancer sur le nouveau. J'ai l'erreur 0xc000007b. J'ai tout essayé redémarrer le pc, réinstaller le jeu et le Rockstar launcher,...
  3. Erreur 0xc000007b sur gta v

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Erreur 0xc000007b sur gta v: Bonsoir, j'ai un nouveau pc Asus Tuf gaming avec windows 11 pro N dessus. Gta v marchait correctement sur mon ancien pc hp mais je n'arrive pas à le lancer sur le nouveau. J'ai l'erreur 0xc000007b. J'ai tout essayé redémarrer le pc, réinstaller le jeu et le Rockstar launcher,...
  4. why i don't have a hyper-v?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i don't have a hyper-v?: i have windos 10 ltsc why i don't have a hyper-vi triedEnable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V -AllandDISM /Online /Enable-Feature /All /FeatureName:Microsoft-Hyper-V...
  5. why i don't have a hyper-v?

why i don't have a hyper-v?: i have windos 10 ltsc why i don't have a hyper-vi triedEnable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V -AllandDISM /Online /Enable-Feature /All /FeatureName:Microsoft-Hyper-V...
  6. why i don't have a hyper-v?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows key + V clipboard history not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows key + V clipboard history not working: It's been a long time since this happened at least 1 year. I have searched for solutions here on the forum and elsewhere, but without success. Also, I am not willing to format Windows just to try to solve this problem, as I do not consider it serious. The problem is that it...
  8. Windows key + V clipboard history not working

Windows key + V clipboard history not working: It's been a long time since this happened at least 1 year. I have searched for solutions here on the forum and elsewhere, but without success. Also, I am not willing to format Windows just to try to solve this problem, as I do not consider it serious. The problem is that it...
  9. Unable to add a drive in Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add a drive in Hyper-V: I have a USB stick with Debian installed on it and I want to run it via virtual machine on my Windows 11. But Windows does not allow to offline USB sticks which is required to add it to Hyper-V, so I cannot do it. Is there a way I can do it?...
  10. Unable to add a drive in Hyper-V

Unable to add a drive in Hyper-V: I have a USB stick with Debian installed on it and I want to run it via virtual machine on my Windows 11. But Windows does not allow to offline USB sticks which is required to add it to Hyper-V, so I cannot do it. Is there a way I can do it?...