Windows 10: WindowsOS Upgrade problems

Discus and support WindowsOS Upgrade problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I have upgraded to Windows10 recently It doesnot work well and hangs .so i wish to go back to Windows 7 What should I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by manojnasc, Aug 8, 2018.

1. manojnasc Win User

WindowsOS Upgrade problems

Hello

I have upgraded to Windows10 recently

It doesnot work well and hangs .so i wish to go back to Windows 7

What should I do

:)

manojnasc, Aug 8, 2018

2. Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Aug 8, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 8, 2018
  4. swarfega Win User

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

1. WindowsOS Upgrade problems - Similar Threads - WindowsOS Upgrade problems

2. Upgrade problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Upgrade problems: My HP Pavilion Notebook from 2014 is slow but the screen color is a different view and icons different. Tried uninstall feature couple months ago and that worked. Now it runs into a problem and says do a reset which does nothing to restore unit. Need some quidance....
  3. Upgrade problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade problems: With the original CD's of Windows 8 Pro I performed during several years the upgrades up to Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 OS Build 18362.535 that is activated and stored as backup. After an actual restore I tried to upgrade to Version 1909 but the process is stopped with the...
  4. Upgrade problem

Upgrade problem: After updating to win 10 unable to find wi fi connection only offers to connect via ethernet which is not possible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-problem/2ce786d6-5c72-4a44-9705-597946264e19
  5. Upgrade Problems

Upgrade Problems: When I try to run the upgrade, I get the following message: This helps protect your PC and keep it running smoothly. C:\Users\Geojet\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\TempState\Downloads\Windows10Upgrade28088 (5).exe Still want to run this...
  6. How do I get full windows from WindowsOS build 17134

How do I get full windows from WindowsOS build 17134: I installed the first free version of Windows 10 and now my antivirus cannot work. I have been advised to install a full version of windows 10 to enable installation of my antivirus again. Any suggestions on how I get the right windows 10 please?...
  7. Upgrade problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade problem: I had my computer crash and Dell wiped my computer clean and reinstalled Windows 10. Build 10240. I'm very happy with it and don't want to change a thing. But every time I go on line Windows10Upgrade kicks in. I don't want it because it changes all my setting. For...
  8. Upgrade Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade Problem: I recently received an update something to do with personal settings. It makes my computer run very slow. I used to see a list of recent upgrades. I don't see it anymore. How can I delete this last upgrade? Where can I get a list of all my upgrades since the...
  9. upgrade problem

upgrade problem: I reserved windows 10 just now and I was shocked to see that my PC won't be able to run windows 10. I have windows 8.1, So will really won't be able to run 10? Attachment 21044 6843
  10. Installation upgrade problem

Installation upgrade problem: Have been running the W10 preview since its release without problems. Today tried upgrading to the new version without success. In desperation I deleted the early version installed on a separate SSD thinking I could get a reinstallation using my earlier W10 ISO. Without...