Windows 10: WindowsPowershell

Discus and support WindowsPowershell in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi, everyone. I have some problem regarding of my laptop. When I click Windows PowerShell(Admin) it says that "This file does not have an app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JaysonG143, Sep 8, 2018.

1. WindowsPowershell

hi, everyone.

I have some problem regarding of my laptop. When I click Windows PowerShell(Admin) it says that "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association the Default Apps Settings page." My concern is why this happen? what should I do to fix it? Please, I need your help.

Thanks in advance.

:)

JaysonG143, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Rey Cam Win User

Both Microsoft Edge and Start are not working.

Get-AppxPackage : Access is denied, will be encountered if you were not recognized as the administrator. We suggest that you try again the steps that were provided previously.

If the above will not work, Let us try rebuilding Edge. Please make sure that you are log-in as the administrator.

Kindly follow the steps provided below:

• Click on Start.
    • Type PowerShell.
    • Right-click on WindowsPowerShell
      then choose Run as administrator.
    • Click Yes,
      if you are prompted for access.
    • Type this command in the
      PowerShell window:
      Get-AppXPackage-AllUsers-Name
      Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge|
      Foreach{Add-AppxPackage-DisableDevelopmentMode-Register
      "$($_.InstallLocation
      )\AppXManifest.xml" -Verbose} then press
      Enter.
    • Wait for the command to complete.
    • Restart your Computer.

If the issue still persist, kindly send us a feedback.

Rey Cam, Sep 9, 2018
  3. C:\ Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe" This appears everytime I login WHY

Every time I login this message

C:\ Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe"

Why how do I stop this

MartinQuirk, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Roan T Win User

WindowsPowershell

Microsoft Photo Update

Hi,

To resolve your issue, we recommend running the following PowerShell script to reset Microsoft apps:

• In the Search box, type
      PowerShell.

• Right-click on WindowsPowerShell and
      choose Run as administrator.

• Enter the following command in
      the WindowsPowerShellcommand
      prompt:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Let us know if you have further questions.

Roan T, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

WindowsPowershell

1. WindowsPowershell - Similar Threads - WindowsPowershell

2. The terminal process "C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powers hell.exe" ended...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The terminal process "C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powers hell.exe" ended...: The terminal process"C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe" ended with exit code 4294901760. HELP PLEASE !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-terminal-process/e9af6cad-0cba-43d9-8d7e-81de26802dce
  3. The terminal process "C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powers hell.exe" ended...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The terminal process "C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powers hell.exe" ended...: The terminal process"C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe" ended with exit code 4294901760. HELP PLEASE !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-terminal-process/e9af6cad-0cba-43d9-8d7e-81de26802dce
  4. The terminal process "C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powers hell.exe" ended...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to fix this in Vs Code "C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powers hell.exe"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this in Vs Code "C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powers hell.exe"...: Anyway is not working pls guide me with this error code: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-in-vs-code/8965a5de-2511-475b-85b0-a1bdb52b45b1
  6. How to fix this in Vs Code "C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powers hell.exe"...

How to fix this in Vs Code "C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powers hell.exe"...: Anyway is not working pls guide me with this error code: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-in-vs-code/8965a5de-2511-475b-85b0-a1bdb52b45b1
  7. How to remove C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Windows64\WindowsPowerShell\v1 .0\powershell.exe pop up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Windows64\WindowsPowerShell\v1 .0\powershell.exe pop up...: Every time I turn on the computer, three pop up windows for C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Windows64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe appear. How do I stop this? Why does this happen? Thanks....
  8. How to remove C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Windows64\WindowsPowerShell\v1 .0\powershell.exe pop up...

How to remove C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Windows64\WindowsPowerShell\v1 .0\powershell.exe pop up...: Every time I turn on the computer, three pop up windows for C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Windows64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe appear. How do I stop this? Why does this happen? Thanks....
  9. Is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powersh ell.exe a valid MS windows item?

Is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powersh ell.exe a valid MS windows item?: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe Is this a valid windows item. My computer will not open this at reboot. Have to click the to close the accompanying blue screen every time,...
  10. c /windows/system32/windowspowershell/v1.0/powershel l.exe windows 10

c /windows/system32/windowspowershell/v1.0/powershel l.exe windows 10: c /windows/system32/windowspowershell/v1.0/powershell.exe windows 10 This keeps popping up everytime I turn on my brand new pc.If i press close, it appears again, foreverIf i “copy to clipboard” , nothing happensIf i “see how” that “switch out of S mode appears” at the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe This appears everytime I login WHY ?