Windows 10: WIndowss 10 Spotlight stopped working after last Windows update

Discus and support WIndowss 10 Spotlight stopped working after last Windows update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 spotlight stopped changing pictures after last update a few days ago. I've tried numerous google searches and looked microsft.com and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rick4816, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Rick4816 Win User

WIndowss 10 Spotlight stopped working after last Windows update

Windows 10 spotlight stopped changing pictures after last update a few days ago. I've tried numerous google searches and looked microsft.com and community wth no luck. I find directions on how to fix the problem but they don't work. Either the steps fail or the step isn't even an option in my current Windows 10 version/update. Any suggestions?Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 Installed on ‎3/‎13/‎2021 OS build 19042.1348 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0 Thanks

:)

Rick4816, Nov 26, 2021

2. Windows spotlight not work!!

Yes friend all these steps working for me.check these path , first path for check : C:\Windows\Web\Screen (find the stuck image and rename it) , or second path " C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\SystemData\ " at this path you will se two main folders check all these folder at all and you will find the image there.Rename or delete the image stuck only.After re-register again the spotlight and wait after some restart.Something last i had the same problem and delete the registry folder "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\LogonUI\Creative\S-1-5-21-1367095634-179868200-954147944-1001" and do a restart after all these step the spotlight download again new images and start working again.Please make a backup first at register.before delete everything.

mitsaras78, Nov 26, 2021
  3. Windows Spotlight has stopped working on Windows 10 Home

Hello Sai Kumar,

As you are facing the issues with accessing spotlight we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to refer to the below post and check if your issue matches with the same.

If so, I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by CDB_UK
    March 9, 2016 and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Lock Screen Spotlight not working

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 26, 2021
  4. WIndowss 10 Spotlight stopped working after last Windows update

windows spotlight stopped after windows update

After a Windows Update, my Spotlight stopped changing pictures. Any suggestions?

barlowskamp, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

WIndowss 10 Spotlight stopped working after last Windows update

1. WIndowss 10 Spotlight stopped working after last Windows update - Similar Threads - WIndowss Spotlight stopped

2. Windows Spotlight stopped working again after latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spotlight stopped working again after latest update: My spotlight is stuck on the same 4 pictures and can't download new ones. And yes, I basically tried every possible solution which was offered here and on other forumsclear cache/temp files, re-register via powershell, and so onI already had this problem before and it seemed...
  3. Windows Spotlight stopped working again after latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Spotlight stopped working again after latest update: My spotlight is stuck on the same 4 pictures and can't download new ones. And yes, I basically tried every possible solution which was offered here and on other forumsclear cache/temp files, re-register via powershell, and so onI already had this problem before and it seemed...
  4. WIndowss 10 Spotlight stopped working after last Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndowss 10 Spotlight stopped working after last Windows update: Windows 10 spotlight stopped changing pictures after last update a few days ago. I've tried numerous google searches and looked microsft.com and community wth no luck. I find directions on how to fix the problem but they don't work. Either the steps fail or the step isn't...
  5. WIndowss 10 Spotlight stopped working after last Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndowss 10 Spotlight stopped working after last Windows update: Windows 10 spotlight stopped changing pictures after last update a few days ago. I've tried numerous google searches and looked microsft.com and community wth no luck. I find directions on how to fix the problem but they don't work. Either the steps fail or the step isn't...
  6. Windows 10 start menu stopped working after last update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 start menu stopped working after last update: I lost the windows 10 start menu altogether, if I press the windows menu or I click on the icon, nothing happens. Not even the taskbar activates. I've scrolled through dozens of blogs and videos trying every trick and nothing works. It was a "November 10, 2020—KB4586781 (OS...
  7. Mouse and keyboard stopped working after last Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and keyboard stopped working after last Windows 10 update: Hello, Yesterday (September 12th, 2019, around 10:30 PM CET) an update was installed on my mother's computer (Windows 10). Since then, the mouse and the keyboard are not detected anymore. Here is the list of what we tried: - Unplug and plug the keyboard and the mouse -...
  8. Mouse stopped working after last update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse stopped working after last update: Don't know the update number. I restarted a few times and reconnected my wireless mouse but it won't move at all... I'm pretty sure it's not the batteries as they haven't been in long and the laser is still bright. The obvious solution is just to buy a wired mouse... But...
  9. windows spotlight stopped after windows update

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows spotlight stopped after windows update: After a Windows Update, my Spotlight stopped changing pictures. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-spotlight-stopped-after-windows-update/f06d0615-8880-41c8-acaf-9e8f4681b0c5
  10. Touchscreen stop working after last Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen stop working after last Windows 10 update: I have a Samsung All-In-One Computer Model: DP700A7D updated to Window 10 no problems. But after last update my touchscreen has stop working and the icon in taskbar is not showing up. Help! 18843