Windows 10: windowss 10 Windows store

Discus and support windowss 10 Windows store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows store will not open just flashes on and off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by davastan, Nov 8, 2018.

1. davastan Win User

windowss 10 Windows store

Windows store will not open just flashes on and off

:)

davastan, Nov 8, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. windowss 10 Windows store - Similar Threads - windowss store

2. Finding already installed MS Store game/app after clean install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Finding already installed MS Store game/app after clean install: I had Forza Horizon 4 installed on my PC on another partition. I did a clean install of Windows 10. The game folder is still there so I want Microsoft Store to find it so that I can play the game. Usually with programs like Steam you just find the SteamLibrary but I have...
  3. windows store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows store: says its corrupt how do I fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store/919709a1-008e-4d96-8139-f0f6038d2791
  4. Microsoft Store - Wish list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store - Wish list: Where's the button to actually look at your wish list? I can add apps to the list, but I can't view the list. I can view it from a link that is given to me by Bing when I search for Microsoft Store wish list, but there's no way to view it in the app or on the website. If it's...
  5. Microsoft Store Redeem Page Not Working

Microsoft Store Redeem Page Not Working: The page to redeem a code isn't working. I've tried to access the page https://microsoft.com/redeem on Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and the Microsoft Store App on my computer as well as Safari on my phone. I've cleared my cache as well as relogged, and neither solved the...
  6. Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft store: hello, my store does not work gives me error try to do several things to solve but I think the ruin does not want to open the application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store/69a77569-e6cc-4e4b-8f75-040704c32b44
  7. Microsoft Store 0x00000194 error

Microsoft Store 0x00000194 error: Microsoft Store 0x00000194 error Could anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-0x00000194-error/f24d4091-4547-4bba-a2e4-659c6e6ddcf2"
  8. Microsoft store not appearing

Microsoft store not appearing: not able to see microspft store how would i again download it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-appearing/605e9ee5-9a98-42e3-ace7-217dbafa88c0"
  9. Windowss 10 cannot clone from SSD to Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windowss 10 cannot clone from SSD to Hard Drive: Is there a preferred program and method to simply clone an SSD install of Win10 to a freshly formatted hard disk with plenty of room. Format and MBR was done through Win10 on the SSD to the HD. I have been having a repeated problem of drive recognition after running Norton...
  10. Moving from Yahoo to Mail Windowss 10

in Browsers and Email
    Moving from Yahoo to Mail Windowss 10: It was easy enough to set up my new Mail account then sync the various folders. Now for my questions. How do I get an icon of Mail onto Edge? Should I completely delete Yahoo. Btw, I'm leaving Yahoo because my info was hacked. Will my Yahoo email address continue to work on...