Windows 10: windowss 10 Windows store

Discus and support windowss 10 Windows store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows store will not open just flashes on and off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by davastan, Nov 8, 2018.

1. davastan Win User

windowss 10 Windows store

Windows store will not open just flashes on and off

:)

davastan, Nov 8, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. windowss 10 Windows store - Similar Threads - windowss store

2. Windows Modern Apps crash, can't install from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Modern Apps crash, can't install from Microsoft Store: I have been having an issue with Modern Apps (i.e. Photos, Calculator, Weather, and the one that I am the most bothered by, Mixed Reality Portal). When I open them they immediately close, sometimes I see the window appear on the screen briefly but no error messages and no...
  3. Windows 10 Microsoft Store crashes on startup

Windows 10 Microsoft Store crashes on startup: (I've literally spent the last 2 hours trying to fix this and I've finally decided to post) Ok so here's the deal, every time I boot up Microsoft Store it loads up the apps right? Then crashes 3 seconds later. EVERY TIME Done wsreset That one powershell command (broke my...
  4. Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store: I have a problem with the Microsoft Store. Basically, whenever I try and download Forza Horizon 4, the app says that it is only a few hundred MB instead of the full ~60GB. It says it is larger if I pause and resume the download, but I don't have the time to constantly pause...
  5. Microsoft Store Scam

Microsoft Store Scam: So, I have bought a game from the Microsoft Store, but figured it had several issues on my PC. So far so good, this can happen sometimes. After two days (Since it was weekend) I asked for a refund by calling this official Microsoft Store number for the country I am in 0800...
  6. Microsoft Store for Games distribution

Microsoft Store for Games distribution: Hello Community, I start this discussion because I am interested in the opinion of other users. This discussion is about the Microsoft Store as a mean to distribute (large) games. In my case, I tried to download a 70 GB game from this store and I do not have the option to...
  7. Microsoft store keeps saying that I don't have any applicable devices even though I have

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store keeps saying that I don't have any applicable devices even though I have: Yesterday I joined the 14 day trial Xbox Game Pass and I installed Sea of Thives with some problems but at least it worked.The next morning I turn on my pc and try to install another game,Rocket League,and even though my Microsoft store keep saying I don't have internet...
  8. Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store: I was having some trouble installing apps from the store so i reset it from the settings but it never reinstalled itself back. I tried using Powershell with the following command "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  9. Windowss 10 cannot clone from SSD to Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windowss 10 cannot clone from SSD to Hard Drive: Is there a preferred program and method to simply clone an SSD install of Win10 to a freshly formatted hard disk with plenty of room. Format and MBR was done through Win10 on the SSD to the HD. I have been having a repeated problem of drive recognition after running Norton...
  10. Moving from Yahoo to Mail Windowss 10

in Browsers and Email
    Moving from Yahoo to Mail Windowss 10: It was easy enough to set up my new Mail account then sync the various folders. Now for my questions. How do I get an icon of Mail onto Edge? Should I completely delete Yahoo. Btw, I'm leaving Yahoo because my info was hacked. Will my Yahoo email address continue to work on...